How Facial Aesthetics are distributed.

Barrett mogs Chico, Gandy and O'Pry tbh. He's the best of the big 4 and easily at that.

@StrangerDanger Barrett is someone who stands out for good or for worse. You see him IRL and you'd be speechless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Is getting mogged by the white guy above him and the white guy in the green shirt sitting down. Facial Chico just doesn't stand out like that
He's the only worshipped guy on this forum that's worthy of his place, he has larger internet presence than any other PSL god and the most stories written about him, most video edits and views due to looks alone

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ROTTING and Jason Voorhees
Barrett mogs Chico, Gandy and O'Pry tbh. He's the best of the big 4 and easily at that.

@StrangerDanger Barrett is someone who stands out for good or for worse. You see him IRL and you'd be speechless.
U said mogs chico and tagged stranger

get ready for a nerdrage now

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
He's the only worshipped guy on this forum that's worthy of his place, he has larger internet presence than any other PSL god and the most stories written about him, most video edits and views due to looks alone
I like Chico because he proves pretty boy pill and is one of the only PSL God's with proven appeal. But personally he's just alright.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Cf7d140ce3c7ac178ba9555623dbd42b  francisco lachowski

Chico mogs imo but yes Barrett looks way more striking, he stands out on the street and looks like a statue

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Frank Jack
Part 1. Basically it follows the skew theory referenced here.

Even then, the numbers there do not line up with how they're really distributed.

It has Mike Thurston at 5/1000
It has Tyler Maher at at 1/10000
It has Gandy at 1/1,000,000

No offense to OP of that thread, but I guarantee those numbers were pulled out of his ass.

With there being 7.8Bn people in the world...those numbers look like this.
5.5 PSL = 1/100,000 or ~780,000 People look this good.
6 PSL = 1/2,500,000 or ~ 3,120 People look this good.
7 PSL = 1/4,000,000 or ~1,900 People look this good.
You pulled these numbers out of your ass as well jfl
@ForeverRecession @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and germanlooks
No I didn't I even explained how I got them.

EDIT: Now I see your animosity, you're the OP of the thread I called out.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and LooksOrDeath
No I didn't I even explained how I got them.

EDIT: Now I see your animosity, you're the OP of the thread I called out.
How is Gandys face more rare than Mahers?

Maher has much better bones and features overall. Gandy only mogs in eye area

Ok explain

:lul: @ForeverRecession

Is english not your first language? I said "explained", meaning I already did. It seems I'll be needing to make a pt2. for this thread. Because what I'm saying is right, I just have to use even smaller words next time.

• +1

I didn't get the chance to rate Tyler, he's there to be inline with the original thread. And you're right, I think they'd get the same 7PSL rating. The whole point of this was to stop the hissy fit ass discrepency between rating, Maher isn't worse looking than Gandy, but is rated 6.5PSL and Gandy at 7.5PSL. That doesn't make sense does it?

Left to Right
Below 5PSL (Major Flaw in Nose Shap)
Below 5PSL (I have no idea how an eye are like that got that shit lower 3rd...sad)
5.5+
5.5+
5.5+
What would you rate the average PSL user? 2.5 PSL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
What would you rate the average PSL user? 2.5 PSL?
No you guys aren't understandinfg the "Odds" of something vs the "Population". My thread states a 1/4,000,000 Chance of 7PSL. That just mean the chances are next to none. You guys are on some other shit thinking I intend to underrate people when I'm not.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160

@Korea Im the guy who made the skew post. Those numbers I used were meant to give an idea of what the skew could look like, not definitively tho. Either way our numbers are much more realistic than what a normal bell curve would imply

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and germanlooks
Orb and Crisick don't belong there
Crisick is 6.75-7psl, if only he would just come clean, prime orb is also 6psl+. Orb is below that in most of his pics tho.

Looks insane in these "frauded" pics tbh
Crisick insane looks 3 4 profile gigachad

ONE of the Best Lower thirds of all time imo

Orb has a godly eye area and hair tbh

If only he had a better jaw
Reminds me of Ethereal Ballou

Looks in the 5+ psl range in other pics but has an insane frame tho

skim reading
Is english not your first language? I said "explained", meaning I already did. It seems I'll be needing to make a pt2. for this thread.
Well, they stray away from the averages all in the same way. You will these following features in all of them

1. Wide IPD
2. 99.9% Bone Structure, Extremely High Set Cheekbones look here to see if you do.
3. Deviate From Racial Averageness I showed this in both of my Side Profile threads.
Therefore to be PSL 5.5 you are required to have 99.9th percentile bone structure?
Because what I'm saying is right, I just have to use even smaller words next time.
Nah don't I was being a lowattentionspancel jfl.

@Korea Im the guy who made the skew post. Those numbers I used were meant to give an idea of what the skew could look like, not definitively tho. Either way our numbers are much more realistic than what a normal bell curve would imply
I really agree with most of your thread, which is why I chose to build on it. You guys are failing to see I removed 8-7.1 PSL. By doing that, these people ARE NOT REALLY GETTING NEW FACE RATINGS, just adjusted for their true rarity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 15004
skim reading

Therefore to be PSL 5.5 you are required to have 99.9th percentile bone structure?

Nah don't I was being a lowattentionspancel jfl.
No starting at 5.5 I'd expect to see some abov avg shit, also you keep removing the + I MADE SURE TO PUT. I wasn't done with this entire system yet. I left it open ended to gauge interest, and clearly yall wanna know more.

Amnesia and Salludon are PSL 5 and Arvid is PSL 4.5 bro just ask @Pakicel
Legit rates. These guys fraud btw. This is a girl rating arvid:

He'd be rated 6/10 on average by most women.

No you guys aren't understandinfg the "Odds" of something vs the "Population". My thread states a 1/4,000,000 Chance of 7PSL. That just mean the chances are next to none. You guys are on some other shit thinking I intend to underrate people when I'm not.
No. You seem pretty blackpilled. See that post where birdcel and makinithappen were rated <3/10? I honestly think the average user here would not be rated above 3/10 by most western women.

Are you retarded? So many users are seen as deformed by women.
So many users is not 15%. There's a significant appeal of this site to people who are actually ugly and the people who are gl mentalcels with bdd. You can see this in the users who are active. Also bold of you to call me retarded....

So many users is not 15%. There's a significant appeal of this site to people who are actually ugly and the people who are gl mentalcels with bdd. You can see this in the users who are active. Also bold of you to call me retarded....
Yea, I've seen hella GL mentalcels tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Ropefuel I know. I'll need 100k of surgery just to look average. I am a bigger subhuman than I thought.
What is a PSL >6 in your opinion if those guys are acceptable looking jfl. You are probably the biggest schizo I have encountered here.

@Korea rate gl ethnic ogree Islam Dulatov

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1573058137-2700090d18511c0f8096f6a51939e540.jpg
    1573058137-2700090d18511c0f8096f6a51939e540.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 8c475931c8664f131993732b7fc63007.png
    8c475931c8664f131993732b7fc63007.png
    559.6 KB · Views: 0
Is makinithappen actually ugly? You said he looks normal. But gets rated 3-4/10 by western women. And what about bircel? Is he actually ugly? Got rated 1/10 by based foid and 5/10 by a curry foid who is used to seeing deformed men.

What is a PSL >6 in your opinion if those guys are acceptable looking jfl. You are probably the biggest schizo I have encountered here.
Doesn't exist. This is a PSL 5.25 in the eyes of western women.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160 and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Is makinithappen actually ugly? You said he looks normal. But gets rated 3-4/10 by western women. And what about bircel? Is he actually ugly? Got rated 1/10 by based foid and 5/10 by a curry foid who is used to seeing deformed men.
Will you please stop using women for rating? Don't ask a fish how to catch fish jfl. You are very gullible if you take the words of women who are rating off whims. It's blackpill 101 not to take what women say seriously. Women rate guys they're friendzoning as 8s and 9s.

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Will you please stop using women for rating? Don't ask a fish how to catch fish jfl. You are very gullible if you take the words of women who are rating off whims. It's blackpill 101 not to take what women say seriously. Women rate guys they're friendzoning as 8s and 9s.

:lul:
Man, I'm glad someone said this. They started doing this in my other thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14160, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Just hair? He looks prebubesent in the text photos.
Think he actually was younger in those pics tbh. And using common sense do you honestly think a girl would consider him uglier than half of all men :lul:. We can rate women here however we want, ask @Main some users here have insane standards of female looks jfl. Doesn't change the fact that they're unattainable to these users, same goes for these girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160