How Facial Aesthetics are distributed.

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
Today, I'm going to tell you how Facial Aesthetics are distributed and the rarities in the truly attractive faces. I will be talking only about attractive people in this thread 5.5 PSL +

1. In Simple Numbers, how it's skewed.
2. Why Really Attractive People Rarely look like their siblings.
3. Why going above 5.5 PSL is worthless
4. Features that Separate Attractiveness in the High tier
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1. Basically it follows the skew theory referenced here.

Even then, the numbers there do not line up with how they're really distributed.

It has Mike Thurston at 5/1000
It has Tyler Maher at at 1/10000
It has Gandy at 1/1,000,000

No offense to OP of that thread, but I guarantee those numbers were pulled out of his ass.

With there being 7.8Bn people in the world...those numbers look like this.
5.5 PSL = 1/100,000 or ~780,000 People look this good.
6 PSL = 1/2,500,000 or ~ 3,120 People look this good.
7 PSL = 1/4,000,000 or ~1,900 People look this good.

I got these numbers by multiplying the rarity until I met 7.8Bn.

Even the total of 5.5 PSL + faces doesn't touch 800,000....

Meaning you had roughly 1 in 7,799,200,000 chance of being 5.5 PSL +

Tough shit huh?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2.
5.5 PSL + is a Genetic Anomoly, being this high up meant nothing more than random genetic recombination. People this high up sometimes don't resemble their parents, but will NEVER resemble their siblings

Examples-

Doutzen Kroes

Dutch topmodel doutzen kroes r and her sister rens kroes lattend the D591MR

Sean O'pry

Sean OPry with his brother Chris OPry

Jeremy Meeks
Jeremy meeks and brother emery meeks jeremy meeks 37310473 634 466

Gigi Hadid
(Surgery doesn't compete with genes Bella...)
Entity Hadid Siblings

One more

Cindy Crawford

Image sf

and her sisters....

479599F300000578 0 image a 11 1514387358285

She never takes pictures with them for a reason I guess...

Part 3: One sentence response.

Way too rare anything 5.5PSL + is within the range to be considered a Beauty Icon (Using my skew, not the normal one.)

Part 4: Why are they so good looking.

Well, they stray away from the averages all in the same way. You will these following features in all of them

1. Wide IPD
2. 99.9% Bone Structure, Extremely High Set Cheekbones look here to see if you do.
3. Deviate From Racial Averageness I showed this in both of my Side Profile threads.

The higher you go, the more this happens.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wide IPD: Wide IPD is good because most if not all skulls with Wide IPD have higher than avg. PFL, PFL - Height, and fall in line with their races respective ESR better. Close IPD is always a disaster, the worst trait ever

Extremely High Set Cheekbones: A lot of people reading this might have high cheekbones, but not the truly high set that most people here masturbate to.

Ezgif 2 d97269e23f

I'm talking this high set. 99.9 percenter feature.

Deviating from Racial Averages: This is good due to what's called "Heterozygosity". Long Story Short, tells us from studies, living organisms produce stronger specimens when crossbreeding (ex. White Mom Black Dad etc.). Deviating shows signs of heterozygosity in your skull.

That's how I believe the face is distributed, and what makes the outliers so attractive. If yall agree I'll add the rarities for the lower PSL Ratings too.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, Prettyboy, Karstossos and 19 others
mirin high iq thread once again

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Preoximerianas, thecel and 2 others
lemme dm u a pic and tell me if I have high cheekbones

Some girl that rejected me back then saw me after 9 months and complimented my “high cheekbones” and 5 days later I fucked her

Went from rejected incel to fucking her raw

brutal cheekbones pill :feelscry:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Preoximerianas, thecel and 1 other person
Did read tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
lemme dm u a pic and tell me if I have high cheekbones

Some girl that rejected me back then saw me after 9 months and complimented my “high cheekbones” and 5 days later I fucked her

Went from rejected incel to fucking her raw

brutal cheekbones pill :feelscry:
Yea you can dm

• +1
@Korea
Whay would you personally rate the guy on the right and the left ?
A8jz6013w3k51

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and Xangsane
7 PSL yes seems to be around that range
but 6 and 5.5 PSL isnt that uncommon, there's posters here who get rated at that level

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, EverythingMattersCel, datboijj and 7 others
but 6 and 5.5 PSL isnt that uncommon, there's posters here who get rated at that level
I know legit 10 6psl guys from our college at least

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Simple answer, those rating are wrong, given to them by a bunch of people who don't know shit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and StrangerDanger
I know legit 10 6psl guys from our college at least
No you don't. Seeing as you think you're OBJECTIVELY above avg. you know jack shit about this topic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 17872, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Simple answer, those rating are wrong, given to them by a bunch of people who don't know shit.
What? you just come here and knows the ins and outs of the PSL system?
What would you rate these then, anything lower than 6 and you aren't using the same system as us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Karstossos, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
No you don't. Seeing as you think you're OBJECTIVELY above avg. you know jack shit about this topic.
No , I don't THNIK im above average lol
These guys are white tall chads , and they are 10 people from group of 1000+ people
Do you live in big city ? On daily basis how many chads you see outside ? I see at least 5 legit chads and dozens of chadlites
This is what average traditional living African looks like

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 1 other person
I very rarely give rates higher than psl 6 tbh. These are the only psl users I've rated higher than 6. Salludon, Amnesia, Arvid, urban pendu and giourdani
What? you just come here and knows the ins and outs of the PSL system?
What would you rate these then, anything lower than 6 and you aren't using the same system as us
View attachment 1531771View attachment 1531773View attachment 1531775View attachment 1531785View attachment 1531786
Orb and Crisick don't belong there

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Karstossos, Deleted member 3573 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, ProCoper, Deleted member 17512 and 7 others
Left to Right
Below 5PSL (Major Flaw in Nose Shap)
Below 5PSL (I have no idea how an eye are like that got that shit lower 3rd...sad)
5.5+
5.5+
5.5+
netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deprived, court monarch777 and 7 others
I very rarely give rates higher than psl 6 tbh. These are the only psl users I've rated higher than 6. Salludon, Amnesia, Arvid, urban pendu and giourdani

Orb and Crisick don't belong there
Who's Orb and Crisick, celebs or something?

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 1 other person
why you type the letters big like a fucking dong it's hard to read

Left to Right
Below 5PSL (I have no idea how an eye are like that got that shit lower 3rd...sad)
5.5+
5.5+
5.5+

Rate these guys

2595147 0CF6A3A7 B538 4732 9034 AE6B22A3EECB
2722271 2436065 vvggduqgkiu61

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane and germanlooks
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, abeilletoimême, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
Left Below 5. Right Probably at 5, really good looking but not legendary or something crazy like that.
Damn. Ur very strict with ur ratings ngl. The left guy literally looks like Matt Bomer and the right one Mario Rodriguez's curry version.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
  • +1
Damn. Ur very strict with ur ratings ngl. The left guy literally looks like Matt Bomer and the right one Mario Rodriguez's curry version.
Only way to tell the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Jason Voorhees
your using wrong figures since this world is made up is subhumans

there is at least 4.5 billion asians and 1.2 billion africans and since they have a cap on their PSL a 7-8 PSL is far rarer

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member and 1 other person
No, I've been here for 2 days. Is he a streamer? Everyone's acting like I should know this guy.
rate the photo i posted of him

@Biiyo03 @DangerStranger @ForeverRecession @AscendingHero @germanlooks @VicMackey @LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17512, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 4 others
your using wrong figures since this world is made up is subhumans

there is at least 4.5 billion asians and 1.2 billion africans and since they have a cap on their PSL a 7-8 PSL is far rarer
This assesing the general rarity of facial attractiveness as a whole, not for indivisual ethnicities.

I do agree that some races have it harder to fit aesthetics. My response would be that they make up far less of the number.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, AscendingHero, Looks234 and 3 others
like 15% of people here are above that range. Mentalcels most of them.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Damn bro youve made like 10 extremely detailed threads in 24 hours

Are u boring from discord or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Left to Right
5.5+
5.5+
5.5+
holy shit dnrd because of these ratings

@Korea What is your idea of a PSL 6 +? Excluding Gandy O Pry Chico Barett Drago and Hexum

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Give me a better picture, my rating could be wrong.
I have none but just based on this picture you are calling him slightly above average at best? This doesn’t sound accurate

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Damn bro youve made like 10 extremely detailed threads in 24 hours

Are u boring from discord or smth
If you're asking if I'm an alt acc, I'm not.

As for threads like this, I shit these out. Most of these topics are easy to grasp if written correctly.

This assesing the general rarity of facial attractiveness as a whole, not for indivisual ethnicities.

I do agree that some races have it harder to fit aesthetics. My response would be that they make up far less of the number.
Post an East Asian >6 PSL

I have none but just based on this picture you are calling him slightly above average at best? This doesn’t sound accurate
I will admit my fault, I glimsped over his pic. He does fit within the 5.5+ I described. At first glance his ESR looked off, but I'm wrong.

jfl what

• +1
@Korea Who's your top 5 best looking men?

@Korea What is your idea of a PSL 6 +? Excluding Gandy O Pry Chico Barett Drago and Hexum
Brad Pitt, Matt Bomer, Paul Walker. This list is very long, but those are some off the top of my head.

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
With there being 7.8Bn people in the world...those numbers look like this.

I got these numbers by multiplying the rarity until I met 7.8Bn.

Even the total of 5.5 PSL + faces doesn't touch 800,000....

Meaning you had roughly 1 in 7,799,200,000 chance of being 5.5 PSL +

Tough shit huh?
This just makes ratings greater than 5.5 PSL redundant. PSL 4.5s and 5s are common but suddenly PSL 5.5 is a statistical anomaly??

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane