[GENETICEL come here] Let's fucking talk about natural selection (how chads borned ?)

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Ok i think this is one of the hardest topic of the blackpill but knowing the source of the problem should help us to a better knowlegde of the ascension :

I'm a retarded kid so i'll just ask you question and maybe high IQ genetics user will clarify on this and add more informations :

1) If chad features like jaw are genetics, what is the beginning of the mutation ? I just can't believe this shit is random because where naturally attracted to beauty.
Or maybe incel are mutated ? Can you explain me how mutation works ?

2) Can i create myself mutations to my adn so i can fix my incel features and get chad kids ?
Because it's very cool to ascend but if you can't transmit it to your child, this is useless and cringe asf

That's all for now, sorry for this retarded thread but i need to understand more about this

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Hikicel69, StrangerDanger and 3 others
I think it’s better to focus on self.

There’s always going to be a Chad out there living in a fantasy existence

Bro who gives a shit. Get good-looking, have kids with someone with good genes. Simple as.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I think it’s better to focus on self.

There’s always going to be a Chad out there living in a fantasy existence
Bro this is important because it's frustrating me all the time i'm seeing a chad. How the fuck, why them ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redfacccee and Deleted member 18819
Bro who gives a shit. Get good-looking, have kids with someone with good genes. Simple as.
"good looking" wtf stop spamming bluepill please
I know it's useless to be focus on blackpill but come on this is interesting

Bro this is important because it's frustrating me all the time i'm seeing a chad. How the fuck, why them ?
Control your emotions they are getting in the way of your goals.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, lonelycurry and qwertynineofive
Control your emotions they are getting in the way of your goals.
My goal is not to create excuses, i'm already gymmaxxing, skinmaxxing, testosteronemaxxing etc...
But this is not a reason to deny the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18819
"good looking" wtf stop spamming bluepill please
I know it's useless to be focus on blackpill but come on this is interesting
if this is genuinely your attitude you're doomed to fail. Yes, get good looking. That is literally what this forum is for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18819
My goal is not to create excuses, i'm already gymmaxxing, skinmaxxing, testosteronemaxxing etc...
But this is not a reason to deny the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive
if this is genuinely your attitude you're doomed to fail. Yes, get good looking. That is literally what this forum is for.
again i'm not saying getting better look is BS BUT I want to know the main reason of the BP

Ok i think this is one of the hardest topic of the blackpill but knowing the source of the problem should help us to a better knowlegde of the ascension :

I'm a retarded kid so i'll just ask you question and maybe high IQ genetics user will clarify on this and add more informations :

1) If chad features like jaw are genetics, what is the beginning of the mutation ? I just can't believe this shit is random because where naturally attracted to beauty.
Or maybe incel are mutated ? Can you explain me how mutation works ?

2) Can i create myself mutations to my adn so i can fix my incel features and get chad kids ?
Because it's very cool to ascend but if you can't transmit it to your child, this is useless and cringe asf

That's all for now, sorry for this retarded thread but i need to understand more about this
well if u raise ur child right they should be attractive
good jaw = Make them chew gum everyday for 30 m on each side make sure they actually do it
also make sure they mew since as early ass possible
want height? give them a High ass protein diet
and make them eat healthy ass fuck with making sure they in a calorie surplus and giving them all the right vitamins supps
and get them working out for form at first and then when they hit puberty make sure they workout with weight .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Mongrelcel and Blackpilled1027
good jaw = Make them chew gum everyday for 30 m on each side make sure they actually do it
and make them eat healthy ass fuck with making sure they in a calorie surplus and giving them all the right vitamins supps
and get them working out for form at first and then when they hit puberty make sure they workout with weight .
Thanks for the advise, this is legit asf
But now I just need a answer to my first question

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
This is one of the most retarded ideas TBH :feelsrope:

Selection and inheritance does NOT care about your jaw: it cares about your REPRODUCTION. You can have 10/10 face but have erectile dysfunction. Then a guy with a recessed jaw is more successful in an evolutionary sense than you! :feelsokman:

Face determines only a small part of your reproduction success. After all, you can rape, you can buy sex, you can buy surrogate motherhood. :bigbrain:

If you produce more kids than Chad, it does NOT MATTER what combination of genes led to your reproductive success: either you were cleverer (surrogate), you were more aggressive (rape), or more diligent (richer = paying for sex). Evolution DOES NOT care about such details: you are just more successful than a Chad.:feelsez:

Now, if you manage to cheat your genetics with the surgery, GOOD FOR YOU. It means you possess INTELLIGENCE and you DARED to go against customs. This alone makes you a suitable mate for women, and 100% MORE SUCCESSFUL than a childless Chad in an evolutionary sense. :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 5786, bogii and 1 other person
have children with a woman who's on the taller side and has a harmonic looking face, make sure your gf / wife is active and is eating well and getting enough sun while she's pregnant so that she maxes out her prenatal testosterone for her kid. always make sure your kid regularly sees a dentist / orthodontist growing up, check for postural defects while he's still growing and if there's anything that isn't right with him physically CORRECT it (note that all of this here about seeing doctors etc implies that you HAVE MONEY, regular maintenance already costs a lot on its own let alone correcting eventual defects), make him eat HEALTHY NON PROCESSED FOODS, make sure he grows up to be a SOCIABLE person. And have him grow up in a stress free environment where he feels loved and validated but not straight up pampered. Teaching discipline is still very important.

Congrats, barring a genetic abomination he will be both physically and socially adjusted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Polar and Gerardwayfan
retarded take, looks is all genetics, height is purely genetic not fucking protein during puberty, hair is genetics, muscle mass and insterions are genetic, frame are genetic

if you want you kid to be good looking, fuck a tall good looking stacy who will give you chad sons

retarded take, looks is all genetics, height is purely genetic not fucking protein during puberty, hair is genetics, muscle mass and insterions are genetic, frame are genetic

if you want you kid to be good looking, fuck a tall good looking stacy who will give you chad sons
shut yo dumb ass the fuck up u dont know shit since ur a failure and u cry because u have cuck genetics so u decide to cry about it instead of being a regular ass nigga

Looks can all be genetic but u can literally build your mandible with chewing specially if they like 8yrs old
ur mandible will grow nigga but if ur genetics dont give u beutiful harmony then what good will that do you yes u are right there

if u are pubescent and u have a high protein diet that will give u INCHES to your height and you will end up tall
mewing and chewing right now if ur around 11-25 can still give u benefits just not as great if u were young asf which is why i said when they are young:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

if u do all things during youth> genetics
my dad and mom are both small asf
dad 5'3 mom 5'2
Me 6'0
ooooh genetics 🤣
yes genetics are a big part no cap but if u are young there u go u have a chance to change

dad 5'3 mom 5'2
Me 6'0
are you sure your dad is 5'3?
I mean your real, biological father :feelshaha:

also:
Joined Jan 5, 2022

your reply is too retarded for me to address it btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
You can't trigger mutations in yourself. How it goes is you have a dormant gene and your environment causes the gene to be expressed, epigenetics. When I have a kid I'm giving them the absolute best enviroment to express their genes as I possibly can. If I can make them a designer baby I would too.
You can improve yourself without changing your genes though (Leg lengthening, PE, gymcelling, surgery, etc).

You can't trigger mutations in yourself. How it goes is you have a dormant gene and your environment causes the gene to be expressed, epigenetics. When I have a kid I'm giving them the absolute best enviroment to express their genes as I possibly can. If I can make them a designer baby I would too.
You can improve yourself without changing your genes though (Leg lengthening, PE, gymcelling, surgery, etc).

Define environment.

If by environment you mean running, hunting, fighting.. I don't think it will affect your looks much.

Because as we know from the pottenger's cats, food is key, but it takes many generations

Last edited:
are you sure your dad is 5'3?
I mean your real, biological father :feelshaha:

also:
Joined Jan 5, 2022

your reply is too retarded for me to address it btw
yes my real biological father is 5'3 we have the same facial features aka hes a sexy ass nigga

"
Joined Jan 5, 2022

your reply is too retarded for me to address it btw"
🤓 Looksmax veteran rotter !!!!! 🤓

guess what nigga
the amount of protein during Pubescent years and puberty years matters more then ur genetics within a country
EU genetics generally have good height genes so it doesn't really matter for them in general some niggas it dont matter but the in the majority of niggas it does matter

ur stuck on ur gene phase(basically this is going to go on for the rest of ur life ) and u get mad at ur parents daily for giving u bad genes i can tell 🤣

and if u chew at a young age ur mandible will grow nigga THIS IS COMMON SENSE IN THESE FORUMS that u are a veteran of 🤣

and mewing would probably be more effective as well and if u dont believe in mewing because u have been doing it for years and ur still and ugly ass nigga
chewing gives forward growth and then imagine its a little kid chewing

epigenetics will save ur life if ur at a certain age but go ahead and deny it because there's no hope if ur not a genetic god!!!!

some men naturally have more masculine features because of high testosterone while they were in the womb, but i dont think anyone is supposed to have super recessed/deformed face unless they have some sort of genetic disease

most incels are a product of average genes + bad diet + sedentary life style + mouth breathing and other bad habits

you will rarely see someone who plays sports, especially combat ones who are recessed and have no bones