Genetics are everything, even in lifting

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
he mogs all of us gymcels, with his genetics, he gained more muscle in 2 months as a natty, than most of us in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Subhuman Philtrum, godlikesz and 1 other person
Gymceling is about genetics:

Its about the dimensions of your frame.
Its about the size of your muscle bellies.
Its about the amount of T you release naturally and the number of T receptors you have.
Its about the size and quality of your joints and how much pressure and impact they can sustain over time.
Its about you natural ligament strength.
Its about whether you're naturally prone to developing hernias.
Its about how well functioning your digestive system is and whether it can sustain the high amount of protein you need to eat regularly.
Its about your kidneys and whether they can take the pressures of a high protein diet.

All of this is determined by your genetics ^

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, A L P H A M A L E, Gaia262 and 16 others
what is his body type etc, what can explain this ?

@KingOfRome and is there hope for me in this?

As natural as Kim Kardashian’s ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, PenileFacialSurgery and diggbicc
hes still ugly as shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 399
As natural as Kim Kardashian’s ass
he is taking stuff now but he was natural at first and gained absurd amounts of muscle that most roided guys cant even dream

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
and he needs to work on his shoulders

hes still ugly as shit
he will won shit ton of bodybuilding competitions and therefore have money for surgerys

one in a billion genetics, that is what it is, he beated roided guys as natural

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
cope more @Tellem--t frame mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, highT and Deleted member 5143
Narrow hips.
Wide shoulders.

You will never get a good physique without these, no matter how many steroids you inject.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, highT and Deleted member 5143

Mesomorph.

Endomorphs like you tend to do fine with gymcelling as long as you keep the lard at bay (which they typically don't, which is why so many of them turn to powerlifting to cope with their inability to diet).

Its about the amount of T you release naturally and the number of T receptors you have.
Its about the size and quality of your joints and how much pressure and impact they can sustain over time.
Its about how well functioning your digestive system is and whether it can sustain the high amount of protein you need to eat regularly.
Its about your kidneys and whether they can take the pressures of a high protein diet.

Most of what you say is true, though protein needs for maximal muscle growth are vastly overstated by the fitness industry (namely, supplement companies). 1.6-1.8g/kg per day of protein is all you need to get all the benefits, and you can get away with less, even as little as 1g/kg.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

- How well you tolerate and react to drugs

Genetics are indeed everything for bodybuilding. That isn’t news at all. This guy though, I hadn’t heard of before, so thanks for sharing. Also JFL at the guy narrating the video; he is so visibly angry you can literally hear how frustrated he is by comparing himself to the guy
cope more @Tellem--t frame mogs
get tellem T consistently in the gym for a year or two and he will mog

Similarly with the face we even know the genes for those traits.

To bad we don't know how to manipulate them

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
To bad we don't know how to manipulate them
We do now with CRISPR, but cucks won't allow in the name of ethics and the dread of eugenics, even though they practice some of the biggest eugenics themselves in dating.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
We do now with CRISPR, but cucks won't allow in the name of ethics and the dread of eugenics, even though they practice some of the biggest eugenics themselves in dating.

Fuck brutal we are so close yet cucks are stopping us unfair man unfair

• +1
Fuck brutal we are so close yet cucks are stopping us unfair man unfair
Yes we are frustratingly close and getting even closer by the day. We have the computing knowledge and infrastructure now to collect and process massive amounts of DNA sequence data to find the uses of different genes. We are also improving our analysis tooklit and gene editing toolkit as well. Lots of universities and biotech companies are researching and developing increasingly efficient gene editing tools, but the sociopolitical will has lagged behind severely because of fear of being called Nazis. :cautious::cautious:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Yes we are frustratingly close and getting even closer by the day. We have the computing knowledge and infrastructure now to collect and process massive amounts of DNA sequence data to find the uses of different genes. We are also improving our analysis tooklit and gene editing toolkit as well. Lots of universities and biotech companies are researching and developing increasingly efficient gene editing tools, but the sociopolitical will has lagged behind severely because of fear of being called Nazis. :cautious::cautious:

Why this would help solve the black white iq gap as well that white supermacists keep harping on about

Why this would help solve the black white iq gap as well that white supermacists keep harping on about
Yes it would, but cucks fear that the use of this tech will be concentrated in the hands of elites, thereby accentuating inequality even further.

Yes it would, but cucks fear that the use of this tech will be concentrated in the hands of elites, thereby accentuating inequality even further.

But then like look at it from a utilitarian view we can pump we can do 2 things a we could further waste time on things that don't truly matter overall like the environment or B we can change the whole for the better for other ethnic races.

If only cucks weren't so adamant on mu-h historical oppression or some shit or muh nazi's or shit

he is taking stuff now but he was natural at first and gained absurd amounts of muscle that most roided guys cant even dream
Why doesn't anyone else watch Coach Greg

Yeah it sure is more likely he has 1/10,000,000 genetics than he just took roids like the other 50% of people who post about their physique on social media

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
But then like look at it from a utilitarian view we can pump we can do 2 things a we could further waste time on things that don't truly matter overall like the environment or B we can change the whole for the better for other ethnic races.
Then again, elites also need a slave class so its better to keep ethnics down. If ethnics get on the same level as whites, societal structure and status quo would be overturned.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Narrow hips.
Wide shoulders.

You will never get a good physique without these, no matter how many steroids you inject.
u can compensate for wide hips if u have good ribcage:

• +1
+ I'm pretty sure you can't get there without steroids.
you can you have to do the correct ribcage exercises

such as breathing squat and pullovers

but this only works until 20s

Then again, elites also need a slave class so its better to keep ethnics down. If ethnics get on the same level as whites, societal structure and status quo would be overturned.

Wouldn't the elites benefit though more high iq workers means more profits coming in meaning they get richer and become more elitist

Wouldn't the elites benefit though more high iq workers means more profits coming in meaning they get richer and become more elitist
Who would do the menial labor jobs? Can't automate everything. Who would they mog? They need someone to be inferior to them so that they can feel better about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Gaia262
you can you have to do the correct ribcage exercises

such as breathing squat and pullovers

but this only works until 20s
any studies of this? Kinda seems legit since swimmers have wider ribcages than average

any studies of this? Kinda seems legit since swimmers have wider ribcages than average
no it's legit lol

i did swimming since i was 8 until i was 14 1-2 times a week

and my ribcage is wide - v taper naturally even

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Bro no way he wasn’t juicing at 18 for sure.

no it's legit lol

i did swimming since i was 8 until i was 14 1-2 times a week

and my ribcage is wide - v taper naturally even
I did swimming too and I have above average ribcage I think.
But child bearing hips.

• +1
Who would do the menial labor jobs? Can't automate everything. Who would they mog? They need someone to be inferior to them so that they can feel better about themselves.

But what about the mental tasks the world is becoming increasingly digitized your iq can make or break you and by iq i mean your crystal intelligence your creativity is a absolute must and this is something even computers can't fully simulate it would benefit the elite for this tech to get out their without a creative population how in gods name are they gonna keep up with how fast paced the world is

Genetics will always win at the highest echelons of bodybuilding. However, since most of us are never stepping foot on stage and probably have genetics within one standard deviation from the normal we can likely achieve top percentile physiques with PED's.

Genetic freaks like him are 1 in a million, a top percentile physique is attainable.

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 3043 and SubhumanCurrycel
Jeff-Seid-Adonis-Perfecto-Burbujas-De-Deseo-03 | mm8406 | Flickr
Workshop di Steam :: Jeff Seid - king of aesthetic #1
good genetic , but not even close to this freak genetic

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Yeah it sure is more likely he has 1/10,000,000 genetics than he just took roids like the other 50% of people who post about their physique on social media
he competed in and won multiple heavily drug-tested natural bodybuilding competitions you retard
isn’t that a reasonable thing to be concerned about though? Any cutting edge and expensive technology probably isn’t going to be widely accessible

Last edited:
- How well you tolerate and react to drugs
That's another, surprisingly big thing. The blood of Mars, i.e. Trenbolone, has the potency to compensate at least partly for even decidedly subpar genes, but not many can handle its side effects when injecting it in quantities sufficient to know its true majesty.

AVERAGE IN 2040

Ehh not impressed skeletal frame is not that good.

no weightlifts for your face

I couldn't watch that whole video the guy is either lying or is just stupid or both.
Yes there is such a thing as elite genetics and anomalies like myostatin related hypertrophy but the idea that someone can even get close to looking like a pro bodybuilder naturally is laughable to anyone who knows what they are talking about.
Virtually every fitness model has done roids/gh at some point. Even most decent natural bodybuilders have done some cycles in their life. Testing means very little unless you are constantly being tested from being young, and almost everybody who has done roids lies about it.

I keep hearing the myth that you can achieve a bodybuilder physique without roids it just takes longer. As if nobody ever plateaus they just keep adding muscle forever🤣. The point at which you plateau is determined by your genetics and hormone profile etc. I've worked with pro athletes with elite genetics who do everything right in the gym so I know the limit of what is achievable naturally.

The good news is to appeal to the largest demographic of women you don't want to be too big anyway and most people can achieve a decent athletic reasonably muscular physique and avoid some potentially horrible side effects without roids.

genetics is everything in everything, who knew