genetics is everything

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
some people are just born to MOG.
don't get bluepilled into believing that genetics is a simple lottery. good genetics accumulate in successful families.
I knew a university athlete who came from a french banking family, and he was 6'3 with the best muscle building genetics I've seen IRL. The type of genetics where you can't believe he's not on steroids. all he did in college was smoke weed, eat chinese food, compete in athletics, and then he got his degree in philosophy and a good job. it's truly over for people without good genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, hebbewem, Cleftcel and 5 others
Genetics are NOT everything

genes everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Genes are lottery in the way you probably can't choose your body for your consciousness. Metaphysically speaking it's probably lottery.

Genetics isn't lottery at all practically speaking, it's evolution in action, good genetics keep procreating and surviving, bad genetics wont.
What is selected for can change though with female preference changes over time.

What you can survive with has dramatically changed with modern technology. Most of the guys who would be dead with their genes 1000 years ago are alive today because of technology.
Some of them are GL and get to procreate.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2581
> be my mum, tall thin, Aryan with blue eyes and amazing cheekbones.
> marries my dad, black eyes, borderline ginger with phimosis and celiac disease.
> gives me phimosis, black shitskin eyes slightly gingery hair (mostly blondish brown) and celiac disease.

yes genetics are everything

SOCIAL DARWINISM NOW!

the most depressing things is when all your efforts to improve yourself will never get you to their level when they are making absolutely zero effort, very demoralising tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973