Gengars ghost

My taste is vanilla as hell. I haven’t developed an actual fetish as of yet. I don’t see how people get off to that depraved shit.
good for you then bhai, this however isnt the case for majority of people, multiple people even on site have told that they got into tranny/gay porn in the past or the present.
pretty sure you also saw my thread on Porn Escalation where i showed studies and real life examples of this aswell.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Magnus and Gengar’s Ghost
yeah fair enough

honestly idk anything about south and west asia so all brown people look the same to me

the only identifiable feature is the red dots on foreheads of indians but most dont have them anymore
Yeah, I’m not saying outsiders would have the eye to separate us, but just like how you can spot another Polish person and not mistake them for being Russian or Ukrainian or Belarusian, we can do the same with our neighbors. But most importantly my point is from a genetic point of view. South Asia is the second most genetically diverse region on earth. It’s why it’s even called a subcontinent because it’s huge in all aspects. It’s not a separate continent at all.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
good for you then bhai, this however isnt the case for majority of people, multiple people even on site have told that they got into tranny/gay porn in the past or the present.
pretty sure you also saw my thread on Porn Escalation where i showed studies and real life examples of this aswell.
I guess I am an outlier. In 15 years I’ve never gotten off to tranny porn or gay porn, I don’t get off to diaper porn or whatever. All of these things gross me out. Apparently there’s even guys who jerk off to gore? Wtf. Even if someone were to show me gay porn right now I would not feel arousal. Also, I think anal is absolutely disgusting. I always skip it. I don’t recall your porn thread anymore though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Bat and Magnus
Yeah, I’m not saying outsiders would have the eye to separate us, but just like how you can spot another Polish person and not mistake them for being Russian or Ukrainian or Belarusian, we can do the same with our neighbors. But most importantly my point is from a genetic point of view. South Asia is the second most genetically diverse region on earth. It’s why it’s even called a subcontinent because it’s huge in all aspects. It’s not a separate continent at all.
NGL, i barely see any difference between poles and other slavs. The main difference is in language and subtle behaviour clues. As for looks there's basically no difference, except poles usually have lighter colors (skin, hair, eye color)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, ICR, Bat and 1 other person
I guess I am an outlier. In 15 years I’ve never gotten off to tranny porn or gay porn, I don’t get off to diaper porn or whatever. All of these things gross me out. Apparently there’s even guys who jerk off to gore? Wtf. Even if someone were to show me gay porn right now I would not feel arousal. Also, I think anal is absolutely disgusting. I always skip it. I don’t recall your porn thread anymore though.
Good.
You posted on the thread a few times aswell.

 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, ICR and Magnus
NGL, i barely see any difference between poles and other slavs. The main difference is in language and subtle behaviour clues. As for looks there's basically no difference, except poles usually have lighter colors (skin, hair, eye color)
You can’t tell them apart by pheno? Even though there’s an overlap in phenos, I have like a decently success rate telling South Asians apart. But it would be more difficult with West Asia for me, or Eastern Europe or Western Europe. I can typically recognize Dutch people but sometimes they end up being German or Scandinavian.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Good.
You posted on the thread a few times aswell.

Whoops. I probably said the same thing I said here.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat and Magnus

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
6
Views
77
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Greypiller
Replies
75
Views
284
Greypiller
Greypiller
vux
Replies
54
Views
224
ICR
ICR
ICR
Replies
0
Views
38
ICR
ICR
ICR
Replies
9
Views
121
ICR
ICR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top