Genio first then implants 12 months later

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Genio in 4 months, jaw implants and infraorbital malar 12 months to avoid brain damage from anaesthetics and let insurance kick in, let’s hope I ascend.

I ditched the idea of Bimax as losing my wisdom teeth, the recovery, and chance of fucking my ideal nose aren’t worth it, my midface is already 1.1 and my FWHR is like 2.1

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, bradpittshairline, Corleone and 1 other person
Genio in 4 months, jaw implants and infraorbital malar 12 months to avoid brain damage from anaesthetics and let insurance kick in, let’s hope I ascend.

I ditched the idea of Bimax as losing my wisdom teeth, the recovery, and chance of fucking my ideal nose aren’t worth it, my midface is already 1.1 and my FWHR is like 2.1
join the surgerymaxxers!!

• Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
why not all at the same time?

• +1
why not all at the same time?
Surgeon doesn’t like do bone stuff with implants, plus my insurance needs 1 year to pay for my implant material JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: khvirgin
Surgeon doesn’t like do bone stuff with implants, plus my insurance needs 1 year to pay for my implant material JFL
insurance covering all costs or jsut some?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
How much psl do you think you will ascend

How do you look like

as losing my wisdom teeth
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

why not all of them in the same surgery? you will look like a freak after each surgery for a while. BTW even premolar extractions don't matter if you will get bimax.

Some, but substantial enough that’s it’s worth going through the waiting period
How did you get insurance to pay for implants, that are purely cosmetical? They only pay for trans operations where I‘m from.

why don't you just get both of them done in the same procedure

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

why not all of them in the same surgery? you will look like a freak after each surgery for a while. BTW even premolar extractions don't matter if you will get bimax.
what if someone gets bimax before their wisdom teeth come

do you always have to extract teeth for bimax? already extracted premolars

what if someone gets bimax before their wisdom teeth come

do you always have to extract teeth for bimax? already extracted premolars
If you’ve already extracted premolars you shouldn’t have to extract more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
How did u get insurance to pay for cosmetic surgery

Is infra malar custom designed? Are you focusing on underye or going for cheekbones too

Why not get them all at once? Thats what I did.

updates ??
Ended up getting a better work opportunity and had to cancel due to workload and was not wise to take time off, currently in a relationship so whenever this ends I’ll just re book the surgery, insurance has already come thru