Genio megathread?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Looking for the thread where all genio variations, their advantages and disadvantages were explained. Anyone got a link?

genio is a cope

@2000 get your man tits fixed retard

if you are recessed you need bimax or bsso solo. Idc chin, lots of gl guys (>5PSL) have recessed chin. I mean Meeks, Chalamet, Ronaldo

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
if you are recessed you need bimax or bsso solo. Idc chin, lots of gl guys (>5PSL) have recessed chin. I mean Meeks, Chalamet, Ronaldo
You are so retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, A23ghskung, Sal and 10 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Oberyn
Exactly, go back into the stepps where your mongol tribe originated and never return
so do u mean where your mother comes from? yeah I slayed her there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, galego123, randomvanish and 2 others
i still think custom PEAK implant is the way instead of genio without cucking over your own harmony

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 2729 and Deprived
How about bsso with a genio? My jaw is pretty good but my chin kinda brings down my side profile. Idk if it's a good idea to lengten my lower jaw + chin and get the habsburg look.

Genioplasty (any mix of vertical and/or horizontal movement)
Geniopaully (moves a larger horizontal segment of the manbible forward, to similar visual effect)
Chin shield (genioplasty + widening)
Chin wing (forward movement of the chin + outward movement of the bottom of the mandible)

I think that's it. Genioplasty is the only one that is widely available. All of the others are specialty procedures that only one or a few doctors offer.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and poopmaster22
Geniopaully (moves a larger horizontal segment of the manbible forward, to similar visual effect)
Chin wing (forward movement of the chin + outward movement of the bottom of the mandible)

I think that's it. Genioplasty is the only one that is widely available. All of the others are specialty procedures that only one or a few doctors offer.
Do you know who does chin shield? Also doesn’t chin wing make your jaw angles look bad?

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
there is nothing complex about genio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Chinlet Ascension

There is atleast one more called wedge cut genio
there is nothing complex about genio.
Genioplasty type and movements makes or brakes the trimax but OK

how good is genio for hyoid bone

I saw a few diagrams, and it looks like a regular genioplasty to me. Maybe you could explain the difference if it's significant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You don't know shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Oberyn
I saw a few diagrams, and it looks like a regular genioplasty to me. Maybe you could explain the difference if it's significant.
Show diagrams tbh. I can maybe illustrate the difference once I am home

dumb question but fuck it

does genio have any effect on airways ?

• +1
Reactions: agoostis