Genio or bimax candidate?

Zherko

Zherko

Silver
IMG 2424

IMG 2558

Doesn’t look that obvious from the front but my side is very recessed, is it worth getting genio or bimax in this case?

Where do you live? Can you have your bimax covered by insurance?

You will end up like a chimp with advancement of lefort 1 area, only BSSO + genio or genio only

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
You will end up like a chimp with advancement of lefort 1 area, only BSSO + genio or genio only
no he can have 3-4mm lefort 1 and lots of posterior downgraft + genio

3-4mm lefort 1 and lots of posterior downgraft
these two things are interrelated. you can't have "lots" of posterior downgraft without "lots" of mm lefort 1.

I’d say bimax and genioplasty, you have a good eye area btw.

because posterior downgraft creates CCW rotation, which advances lower maxilla
yes ok but not that much right ? my surgeon told me i needed4-5mm linear advancement on maxilla, how much can i get on lower jaw with CCW ?

Last edited:
yes ok but not that much right ? my surgeon told me i needed4-5mm linear advancement on maxilla, how much can i get on lower jaw with CCW ?
That seems like too much. I had 3mm and I feel like it was a tad too much. Or I'm still swollen because it does seem to continue to get better. But it depends on your face and your starting point.

That seems like too much. I had 3mm and I feel like it was a tad too much. Or I'm still swollen because it does seem to continue to get better. But it depends on your face and your starting point.
can we chat mp ?