GENIO OR DEATH?!

H

hypergamy

Silver
HEY FORUM.

I've recently been devoted to fixing my subhuman profile. Many on the forum say Bimax + CCW + Genio. :hnghn:.

Bimax is a great surgery, no doubt but the money, downtime and potential risk (i.e being botched or having health compromises) is enough to make a rational man think twice. I tend to think in reward:risk ratio. "Bimax could ascend me 1-2 PSL. But the potentiality of being botched isn't zero and you can't reverse it unlike implants". But I am no fan of implants. Moving real bone around creates a realistic, aesthetic result.

Then there's this beauty of a thread.

It explained why conservative movements always looked better.
This bimax result had a conservative upper jaw movement of 3mm. But since it follows the line theory it creates a harmonious, balanced result. Correcting the falio.

If we use the line theory on me
IMG 7700
We find that my nose and lefort 1 maxilla area are parallel and harmonious. It's my lower jaw/chin area that cucks me and ruins the harmony and aesthetic.

The solution? Still figuring that out. I'm confident a simple genioplasty would fix my side profile as it is recessed but as is the lower jaw.

P.S I'm lean (visible abs and veins) but I still have a fat submental area. So I will be getting neck liposuction in combination with whatever osteotomy I choose.

Tagging all high I.Q future maxfacs
@Acromegaly_Chad
@SixCRY
@TheLordMadness
@Reoreyh
@Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and subhuman incel
do bimax u pussy

@TheBlunderYears

do bimax u pussy

@TheBlunderYears
Did you read the thread?

My nose and upper maxilla are perfectly lined up. If I move my upper maxilla it will throw off harmony and make me look like a dog.

People on looksmax would tell the guy above to get bimax. But a genio in his case looked amazing and is even more severe than mine.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and subhuman incel
Everyone tells you "just get bimax" bc they copers think its a surgery which turns you into chad

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
you probably need bimax. get a cbct scan

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and hypergamy
Mewing, facepulling/towel pulling, bonemash chin, sphenoid release.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, BoneDensity, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Everyone tells you "just get bimax" bc they copers think its a surgery which turns you into chad
Yeah. There isn't one size fits all. Bimax truly helps people ascend often. But when you get botched because of gaslighting incels into getting DJS there is no going back.

I've seen this happen on this forum. A guy with a good side profile who didn't need anything or at most a genio, gets botched. And goes from a 5/10-3/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
you probably need bimax. get a cbct scan
Why do you say I probably need bimax?

And yes I'm planning on getting a cbct and debating if I need Bimax. I haven't ruled it out completely, but I wanna be pragmatic and conservative when it comes to opening up my face.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
You need a genio…. With a bimax. Trust me you’ll be disappointed by just a genio. I have a ccw trimax so ask me any questions if you have them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypergamy and Oberyn
Did you read the thread?

My nose and upper maxilla are perfectly lined up. If I move my upper maxilla it will throw off harmony and make me look like a dog.

People on looksmax would tell the guy above to get bimax. But a genio in his case looked amazing and is even more severe than mine.

10mm, how didn't he get a deep mentolabial fold?

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
You need a bimax with around 1cm of advancement

Mewing, facepulling/towel pulling, bonemash chin, sphenoid release.
where can i get this done.

and yes so true. something I have never seen discussed is mewing after bimax. I would assume it would not be hampered unless the screws and other metal acts like cuffs which hold back changes similar to braces??

Similar with how bone remodeling is affected after all sorts of osteotomies like OBO and genio's. Example Q: If you did some genio to try and flare gonions, would chewing still have the effect of deforming the bone to create more flared gonions?

You need a genio…. With a bimax. Trust me you’ll be disappointed by just a genio. I have a ccw trimax so ask me any questions if you have them.
Could you PM me your before and after photos?

HEY FORUM.

I've recently been devoted to fixing my subhuman profile. Many on the forum say Bimax + CCW + Genio. :hnghn:.

Bimax is a great surgery, no doubt but the money, downtime and potential risk (i.e being botched or having health compromises) is enough to make a rational man think twice. I tend to think in reward:risk ratio. "Bimax could ascend me 1-2 PSL. But the potentiality of being botched isn't zero and you can't reverse it unlike implants". But I am no fan of implants. Moving real bone around creates a realistic, aesthetic result.

This bimax result had a conservative upper jaw movement of 3mm. But since it follows the line theory it creates a harmonious, balanced result. Correcting the falio.

If we use the line theory on me We find that my nose and lefort 1 maxilla area are parallel and harmonious. It's my lower jaw/chin area that cucks me and ruins the harmony and aesthetic.

The solution? Still figuring that out. I'm confident a simple genioplasty would fix my side profile as it is recessed but as is the lower jaw.

P.S I'm lean (visible abs and veins) but I still have a fat submental area. So I will be getting neck liposuction in combination with whatever osteotomy I choose.

@Acromegaly_Chad
@SixCRY
@TheLordMadness
@Reoreyh
@Gaia262
Haha yeah I def don’t need anything more than genioplasty. Get 8-10 mm. Anyone who says u need bimax is out of touch with reality. Risk is extremely high with bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
HEY FORUM.

If we use the line theory on me We find that my nose and lefort 1 maxilla area are parallel and harmonious. It's my lower jaw/chin area that cucks me and ruins the harmony and aesthetic.

@Acromegaly_Chad
@SixCRY
@TheLordMadness
@Reoreyh
@Gaia262
nah bro you are hardcore flat and downgrown dont be a pussy everything has side effects

Haha yeah I def don’t need anything more than genioplasty. Get 8-10 mm. Anyone who says u need bimax is out of touch with reality. Risk is extremely high with bimax.
How’s your results looking?

nah bro you are hardcore flat and downgrown dont be a pussy everything has side effects
If I truly needed a bimax I would get it. I’m just playing my cards logically.

I’m also getting LL. So I’m not “scared” of side effects, just thinking logically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
How’s your results looking?
Rly good. Now I’m gonna get on my fixing recessed nasal base grind and I’ll be pretty done looksmaxxing.

• +1
Rly good. Now I’m gonna get on my fixing recessed nasal base grind and I’ll be pretty done looksmaxxing.
Could you PM b/a pics?

Also what made you decide against bimax? I remember seeing your profile pics in another thread and you looked like a candidate for a bimax.

If I truly needed a bimax I would get it. I’m just playing my cards logically.

I’m also getting LL. So I’m not “scared” of side effects, just thinking logically.
bro you are flat flat there is no denying you need bimax and implants

bro you are flat flat there is no denying you need bimax and implants
Yeah I’ve come to the conclusion I need bimax.

I don’t need very much upper jaw movement. More lower jaw, genio and CCW.

After that I plan on gonion implants to mask my 135+ degree finial angle.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yeah I’ve come to the conclusion I need bimax.

I don’t need very much upper jaw movement. More lower jaw, genio and CCW.

After that I plan on gonion implants to mask my 135+ degree finial angle.
I would go for conservative upper jaw movements since your maxilla isnt that forward grown but i agree lower jaw should be the focus

• +1
I would go for conservative upper jaw movements since your maxilla isnt that forward grown but i agree lower jaw should be the focus
Yeah. Just gotta figure out how conservative. I've seen @medialcanthuscel get .5mm upper jaw movement for his bimax with a good result. vs @TheLordMadness getting 4mm. I'm going to consult with ramieri and see.

Right now tentative numbers are= 3-4mm lefort 1, 6-8 bsso, 4-6mm genioplasty and however much CCW to achieve an occlusion plane parallel to the floor.

After bimax I will get jaw angle implants. Wanna achieve something like thelordmadness's jaw angle implant.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 8869
Did you read the thread?

Hmmm well said!

• +1
can u dm ur results?

Yeah. Just gotta figure out how conservative. I've seen @medialcanthuscel get .5mm upper jaw movement for his bimax with a good result. vs @TheLordMadness getting 4mm. I'm going to consult with ramieri and see.

Right now tentative numbers are= 3-4mm lefort 1, 6-8 bsso, 4-6mm genioplasty and however much CCW to achieve an occlusion plane parallel to the floor.

After bimax I will get jaw angle implants. Wanna achieve something like thelordmadness's jaw angle implant.
who are you planning to go to for it

who are you planning to go to for it
I’m not sure. Eppley maybe. There’s a good doc in toronto.

I’ve decided to go for genio, submental lipo, infraorbital rim implants, canthopexy

this should take from a 5psl to a 5.5-6psl tbh. and LL and Clavicle lengthening for SMV.

I have a very good base for looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing thus I think I can reach 6 psl.

I’m not sure. Eppley maybe. There’s a good doc in toronto.

I’ve decided to go for genio, submental lipo, infraorbital rim implants, canthopexy

this should take from a 5psl to a 5.5-6psl tbh. and LL and Clavicle lengthening for SMV.

I have a very good base for looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing thus I think I can reach 6 psl.
could you pm the toronto doc?