GENIOPLASTY IS SUCH A LIFE SAVIOUR SURGERY

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE

THIS SURGERY GIVES ME HOPE OF ASCENSION MANY MORE INSANE RESULTS TOO. YOU DONT EVEN NEED A BIMAX JUST GENIOPLASTY + JAW FILLERS AND IF REQUIRED THEN RHINOPLASTY AND BOOM ASCENSION.
@RoyaleWithCheese @VenatorLuparius

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza, Lynxress, SefulFemeilor and 19 others
Thought you were brown for a sec, as expected from Hinduism.org
Nice ascension potential btw, planning on getting sliding genio myself, probably all I need + blepharoplasty for genetic eye bags.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Whitepill_Saint, capybar and 3 others
View attachment 2554162View attachment 2554163
THIS SURGERY GIVES ME HOPE OF ASCENSION MANY MORE INSANE RESULTS TOO. YOU DONT EVEN NEED A BIMAX JUST GENIOPLASTY + JAW FILLERS AND IF REQUIRED THEN RHINOPLASTY AND BOOM ASCENSION.
on god i look like a freak with a long ramus and receded chin, as well as a barely projecting nose bridge, but then when i morph even a 5mm genio movement suddenly it puts everything together, when i morph the nose suddenly it's a very nice side profile.

if you can ascend with a genio and rhino then you are on a path to ascension ngl, those 2 are big bucks for return, as long as you're not too recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, capybar, Whitepill_Saint and 6 others
This is what most sfs and deep bite cels need. Instead many on here with similar base will get an unnecessary downgrafted maxilla and ruin midface ratio.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, capybar, Whitepill_Saint and 4 others
Thought you were brown for a sec, as expected from Hinduism.org
Nice ascension potential btw, planning on getting sliding genio myself, probably all I need + blepharoplasty for genetic eye bags.
How does blepharoplasty correct eye bags?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, Whitepill_Saint and 5.5psl
This is what most sfs and deep bite cels need. Instead many on here with similar base will get an unnecessary downgrafted maxilla and ruin midface ratio.
nah genio dont fix lips/mouth like bimax do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, capybar and Whitepill_Saint
So should I just get braces + genio? This would be lifefuel I could ascend within a year. I have a good ramus and no function issue

• JFL
Reactions: capybar and Whitepill_Saint
on god i look like a freak with a long ramus and receded chin, as well as a barely projecting nose bridge, but then when i morph even a 5mm genio movement suddenly it puts everything together, when i morph the nose suddenly it's a very nice side profile.

if you can ascend with a genio and rhino then you are on a path to ascension ngl, those 2 are big bucks for return, as long as you're not too recessed
Life fuel

• JFL
Awesome ascension. Bimax is overrated, you only need it if your maxilla is also recessed or if your mandible is extremely recessed such that it can’t be corrected with genio alone. Genio is such a powerful hardmax, gets people great results. In fact I can’t think of any genio botches.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: capybar, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 32410 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • JFL
GENIOPLASTY AND JAW FILLER IN GONIAL ANGLE IS EXACTLY WHAT I WILL GET NEXT YEAR
LETS GO

• JFL
lifefuel I am sfs cutecel
although leanmaxxing is already giving me really aggressive fwhr suddenly

• JFL
I wonder if you can achieve the same results with a shit ton of fillers in the chin and jaw alone
@MaestheticMaso @Cheat_Win ? Thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, capybar and Whitepill_Saint
I wonder if you can achieve the same results with a shit ton of fillers in the chin and jaw alone
Not really

You cant get the same level of projection + it wont last long and there's the risk of migration of the fillers. Filler also doesn't mimic bone as well as fat (typically)

I had a genioplasty around 2 years ago. I managed to convince the surgeon to 1cm projection, although she said it would be the max she would go - which is good, because it may actually be a little too much (by like 2mm). It is now inline with my browridge from the profile

It improved my side profile a lot and the healing/swelling was all good. I could eat almost as normal 1 day later. I did lose a very tiny amount of feeling in nerve, above the right side of my chin, but it doesnt make any functional or visual difference, so all good. It is a risk though and it was mentioned to me

I considered an implant but after research, I decided this was a bad idea. Most implants are removed after the 5 year mark, due to complications/reabsorption of the bone (the implant loosens under the skin!)

It also improved my lip ratio (autistic, I know!). My bottom lip - which was 'weak looking' was pushed up a little, due to the increased bone projection, making it align more to the top lip in terms of size. Something you would never consider.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brb7, capybar, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Filler for the chin like Voluma or Volux is good if all you need is like 2 or 3 mm of projection, but filler is great to widen the chin and jaw, especially the jaw and I would argue that if your current base is good enough you can have superior results that gonial implants, but I’m a firm believer that combining both will give the best possible results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 30679

Redditor claims this is just from genio alone
Could be angle fraud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, capybar and Whitepill_Saint
Daily reminder to get multiple consultations before committing to any surgery just because an incel on cocksuckers.org told you to

• JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, fuckedupmanlet and Whitepill_Saint
Bimax mogs genio, and is necessary in occlusion/recessed-cels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and mvp2v1
Result looks good

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Show us the front buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and mvp2v1
Not really

You cant get the same level of projection + it wont last long and there's the risk of migration of the fillers. Filler also doesn't mimic bone as well as fat (typically)

I had a genioplasty around 2 years ago. I managed to convince the surgeon to 1cm projection, although she said it would be the max she would go - which is good, because it may actually be a little too much (by like 2mm). It is now inline with my browridge from the profile

It improved my side profile a lot and the healing/swelling was all good. I could eat almost as normal 1 day later. I did lose a very tiny amount of feeling in nerve, above the right side of my chin, but it doesnt make any functional or visual difference, so all good. It is a risk though and it was mentioned to me

I considered an implant but after research, I decided this was a bad idea. Most implants are removed after the 5 year mark, due to complications/reabsorption of the bone (the implant loosens under the skin!)

It also improved my lip ratio (autistic, I know!). My bottom lip - which was 'weak looking' was pushed up a little, due to the increased bone projection, making it align more to the top lip in terms of size. Something you would never consider.
Thank you for that answer

I was researching the bottom lip position part online and many surgeons claim the lip position is not changed with genii. However in before and after pictures I noticed it change sometimes.

looking forward to my genio. BSSO seems like a really long procedure in comparison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cliff_Lee and Whitepill_Saint
Having extremely GL parents was my favourite surgery so idk
8EE01328 BD2B 49C0 BF94 F124DD7A08B1

Tbh that was a huge result but I’ll stick fat and say that HT and rhinoplasty are the best surgeries (especially in normies eyes)

I do not agree, your main issue appears to be maxillofacial retrusion, not chin retrusion. In addition, your nose has a hump and needs rhinoplasty.
If I were you I would underg rhino + bimax, without even touching the chin

Thank you for that answer

I was researching the bottom lip position part online and many surgeons claim the lip position is not changed with genii. However in before and after pictures I noticed it change sometimes.

looking forward to my genio. BSSO seems like a really long procedure in comparison
No problem

Yes, I didn't even consider lip changes but my lower lip was 'pushed' up, which actually made it look better - it shows that an underdeveloped chin has an impact in other areas of the face.

Although, I did have 1cm projection, which is a lot for a genio alone

Make sure you opt for a very strong surgeon. I went for one of the top maxillofacial surgeons in London

The recovery is also not a big deal. I was fine the next day. Could eat normally after 1ish day and the swelling maybe lasted a few weeks max (although 80% or so of the swelling goes in the first few days/week)

Good luck

• Love it
Reactions: brb7
No problem

Yes, I didn't even consider lip changes but my lower lip was 'pushed' up, which actually made it look better - it shows that an underdeveloped chin has an impact in other areas of the face.

Although, I did have 1cm projection, which is a lot for a genio alone

Make sure you opt for a very strong surgeon. I went for one of the top maxillofacial surgeons in London

The recovery is also not a big deal. I was fine the next day. Could eat normally after 1ish day and the swelling maybe lasted a few weeks max (although 80% or so of the swelling goes in the first few days/week)

Good luck
Awesome. That's great to hear. I will get it done in 2024. I will pay some top surgeon, I dont know which one yet.

Did you post before and after?

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee
Awesome. That's great to hear. I will get it done in 2024. I will pay some top surgeon, I dont know which one yet.

Did you post before and after?
Sorry i dont post any pics on here

I will say i had filler on the chin and although it helped, 1) you cant get the same level of projection, 2) it doesn't look the same (it just looks softer overall), 3) the filler is a temp fix and can migrate

I wouldn't get an implant for the reasons i mentioned

I've had a number of procedures, including 3 HTs, hairline lowering, rhinoplasty (tip only), etc

How the fuck is that genio? Genio adress only Chin and in this case his whole jaw changed, even jaw angle area looks diffrent, maybe he also used some fillers?