genioplasty seems to do a lot to the entire face

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
not only dramatic pulling of submental skin to improve appearance of jawline but also the rest of the face

Also retracts the lower lip which tends to be everted or hang when one has a recessed chin / jaw

I call it incel lip

Sliding-Genioplasty-withj-Chin-Implant-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

genioplasty-400w.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 21403
So can it fix a short narrow chin that makes the side profile look shitty?

It can fix a lot of things, but I'd have to see an actual photo of your side profile to say for sure. Feel free to DM.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
It can fix a lot of things, but I'd have to see an actual photo of your side profile to say for sure. Feel free to DM.
I’m a birdcel. Idk if it’s my big nose or also my recessed chin

bsso is better tbh

I spoke with the best surgeon on earth. He said a large genio looks clownish. But a small genio, 3-5 mm works well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
Also retracts the lower lip which tends to be everted or hang when one has a recessed chin / jaw

I call it incel lip

Sliding-Genioplasty-withj-Chin-Implant-result-side-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

genioplasty-400w.jpg
I don't think you want to retract the lower lip since it will just make it look smaller, hence why some people advocate for V-Y suturing (idk really what it is tbh) during the procedure. The lower lip should just look better relatively because the chin has come forward.

I spoke with the best surgeon on earth. He said a large genio looks clownish. But a small genio, 3-5 mm works well.
Why?

This is not true.

I call it incel lip

genioplasty-400w.jpg
Lol that is liteally my side profile. Do You think my Bite is off? Should I do Bimax?

Dude it's common sense. A huge genio on a recessed face looks retarded. It will just look like a recessed face with a sudden stairstep as a chin.
1. you dont get a genio at all if youre recessed, whether 10mm or 4mm
2. genio can change shape of chin to reduce the stairstep like appearance and the dent between chin and lip