What do I work on? I have trentinoin right now for my face. And Ik I need to cut down to lose face fat.

/Ash/

/Ash/

Iron
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
2
I don’t know what to work on
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8983.jpeg
    IMG_8983.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8982.jpeg
    IMG_8982.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8981.jpeg
    IMG_8981.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
work on misc. your super red, dye brows, grow lashes, tan skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: /Ash/
change haircut
(your sides are too short and u have a talll face making your look head narrower growing out the sides can make your face look a bit wider)
accutane
lose fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: /Ash/ and willascend123
change haircut
(your sides are too short and u have a talll face making your look head narrower growing out the sides can make your face look a bit wider)
accutane
lose fat
Accutane stunts growth
 
Accutane stunts growth
Epiphyseal closure is incredibly rare and is normally a result of high doses for a long period of time. Using it for acne treatment (generally <1yr) is extremely unlikely to have any measurable effect
 
  • +1
Reactions: /Ash/

Similar threads

C
Replies
1
Views
26
infermousblaststren
infermousblaststren
erstklassig
Replies
17
Views
57
ChoppedArab
ChoppedArab
L
Replies
2
Views
62
rockstarr
rockstarr
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
34
yunus22
yunus22
rio.oir
Replies
3
Views
29
Lumino
Lumino

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top