genuine advice on how to make money at 18?

D

Deleted member

Lurker
so I turn 18 soon

what should I do with my life

easiest way to moneymaxx?

I know a lot of forums users here are richcels

what do I start with? I need to make money for surgeries (I can live w my parents so no living costs)

any tips?

genuine advice please :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Do you have a car?

Do you have a car?

You’re fucked sorry bro

only option is to wage slave or sell weed cartridges to kids

• JFL
Just become a neet

just take out a loan, get your surgeries, and declare bankruptcy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 15781
get a job manlet

I got lucky with shiba a few months back, so I can’t really give too much advice apart from try and get on a coin that pumps? Mine was just luck tbh but it allowed me to not have to ever work again if I spend it within reason. Paid for all my surgeries and now I just ldar and life maxx. Money maxxing is the first step to ascension tbh.

If you were a girl you could make a few hundred thousand a year with only fans. Maybe try it for gays?

I got lucky with shiba a few months back, so I can’t really give too much advice apart from try and get on a coin that pumps? Mine was just luck tbh but it allowed me to not have to ever work again if I spend it within reason. Paid for all my surgeries and now I just ldar and life maxx. Money maxxing is the first step to ascension tbh.

If you were a girl you could make a few hundred thousand a year with only fans. Maybe try it for gays?
Stfu nigga full of shit nigga says he ain't have to work ever again from Shiba Lol stop the cap

Stfu nigga full of shit nigga says he ain't have to work ever again from Shiba Lol stop the cap
If I don’t spend it in a retarded way then yeh, I’m not working again. If I live just normally and buy some decent cryptos with it I should be set for life. Why are you seething? Literally so many people my age made bank of shib. I didn’t even make big money like most did

break into houses and steal peoples valuable possessions like the guy in your avi did

Obviously start of with a part-time job and work from there. Start looking into investing too as you’re young and can take more risks.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
so I turn 18 soon

what do I start with? I need to make money for surgeries (I can live w my parents so no living costs)

any tips?

depends where your live.

if you live in america, try to be a blue collar

so I turn 18 soon

any tips?

depends where your live.

if you live in america, try to be a blue collar

Door to door sales. easy 30-50k in one summer with no experience or degree just takes a lot of commitment and drive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member

Last edited:

Last edited:
Unironically what the guy who said sales said. If you can get a sales job especially roofing sales you can make bank with hustle and drive but start with any bullshit job to get a car. I’d recommend valeting.

• +1
Unironically what the guy who said sales said. If you can get a sales job especially roofing sales you can make bank with hustle and drive but start with any bullshit job to get a car. I’d recommend valeting.

A job ur 18

• Woah
A job ur 18
This lol. Just get a fucking job.

Other things:
> Learn a Skill
> Start a side hustle with said skill.
>Invest into stocks/crypto

you can do gay for pay for closet faggots like @MakinItHappenReturn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member