Geomaxing to India, Tamil Nadu within 2 weeks

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I plan on staying there for 3 months.

Skin will turn really dark. But I'm doing it to get my hair turn brunette naturally again.

I'll be taking pictures everyday for the brunette transformation. Will post the video here.

Thankfully there's no beef ban in Tamil Nadu. I'll just eat 1 meal of beef curry with idlies everyday to lose weight.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I plan on staying there for 3 months.

Skin will turn really dark. But I'm doing it to get my hair turn brunette naturally again.

I'll be taking pictures everyday for the brunette transformation. Will post the video here.

Yeah I'll put sunscreen lotion to prevent my skin from tanning.

Nigga how will your hair turn brown?

Nigga how will your hair turn brown?

It naturally turns brown owing to extreme UV in Summer. Happened to me the last time I was there. Even my beard and moustache turned brown. The hair on my forearms turned blondish brown.

Had massive iois for being a brunette there. Exotic brown hair halo, innit?😁

from grand plans to go fuck european blondes to settling with tamil nadu jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, zura, House Lannister and 2 others
use screen, use tinder carry roach spray for smelly coochie

from grand plans to go fuck european blondes to settling with tamil nadu jfl

Mom said she'll send me to Europe as soon as I land back in Singapore after my 3 months stay in India.

ALSO I'll be staying Thiruvannamalai and Auroville, Pondicherry which are places WITH WHITE PEOPLE. Kek. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
@Banasura
from exotic halo htn curry Singaporean badboy to mtn tamil dalit. One of the few rare cases where a curry loses his appeal from another land and downgrades when returning to the motherland.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura and GuyFromSingapore
from exotic halo htn curry Singaporean badboy to mtn tamil dalit. One of the few rare cases where a curry loses his appeal from another land and downgrades when returning to the motherland.

Have you heard of Thiruvannamalai or Pondicherry before?

Pondicherry which are places WITH WHITE PEOPLE. Kek. :feelshaha:
There are like 4000 white people there in the city; 80% married and the rest others just minding their own business not giving a sniff at another Tamilian jfl at you

There are like 4000 white people there in the city; 80% married and the rest others just minding their own business not giving a sniff at another Tamilian jfl at you

Nigga, I've literally lived right beside Auroville with my father for like half a year.

That's when I would cycle to that village everyday. Would get tonnes of iois from foreign girls and dated like so many many of them and even slept with some of them. Probably like 15 of them.

Life was so fucking good then. Gonna live my life to the fullest.

just dye your hair jfl
also that's the only state of that country that I enjoyed living in. Hated the locals but damn, that place is damn good.

just dye your hair jfl
also that's the only state of that country that I enjoyed living in. Hated the locals but damn, that place is damn good.

Where in Tamil Nadu did you live in?

Mom said she'll send me to Europe as soon as I land back in Singapore after my 3 months stay in India.

ALSO I'll be staying Thiruvannamalai and Auroville, Pondicherry which are places WITH WHITE PEOPLE. Kek. :feelshaha:

Mom? Whatchu mean "mom"?

Aren't you 33?