Geomaxximg is essential

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
In American here the girls are fucking brainwashed and have nothing of value. Just gonna make a fuck ton of money and move to Europe for better women

Yall have any recommendations for non fucked up European countries? I have a eu passport so I can go any where

obviously you have to be white to do this

• +1
Reactions: zan and GabachoCopium
water but don't geomaxx to europe if your american they hate you

water but don't geomaxx to europe if your american they hate you
I’m Bulgarian, just born in America.

so any Cyrillic language I could learn quick

read the post I literally have a eu passport

Last edited:
In American here the girls are fucking brainwashed and have nothing of value. Just gonna make a fuck ton of money and move to Europe for better women

Yall have any recommendations for non fucked up European countries? I have a eu passport so I can go any where

Eastern Europe is a promising land for prospective BBCmaxxers no?

Kys nigger

no they still extreme racist in Europe no white girls wanna fuck black guys there thankfully

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
read edit, just immediate org respond my b
I’m sure they avoid Africans like the plague but I doubt an African American is going there pussy deprived. A decent BBC would have a roster within two weeks of landing there.

this nigga was running BBC game in poland and gave 16 foids HIV :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine and butterworld
only illegal

you can move there if youve got the money
Warsaw kinda of a shit city isn’t it? I feel like there has to be some city in France, Sweden or Norway that isn’t overrun by migrants

Warsaw kinda of a shit city isn’t it? I feel like there has to be some city in France, Sweden or Norway that isn’t overrun by migrants
Unironically no there isn't, except maybe small villages in the countryside jfl.
Western European girls aren't much different from american girls imo, you will probably be disappointed (can't talk for eastern europe tho).

geomax.me son

Unironically no there isn't, except maybe small villages in the countryside jfl.
Western European girls aren't much different from american girls imo, you will probably be disappointed (can't talk for eastern europe tho).
EE girls are bit phenotypically different but they definitely aren't trad like many believe

Still polish women are poor and have idealized image of west so they are obviously easy just like SEA or latam

EE girls are bit phenotypically different but they definitely aren't trad like many believe

Still polish women are poor and have idealized image of west so they are obviously easy just like SEA or latam
EE girls are amazing, they all smoke cigarettes and not brainwashed

• JFL
Reactions: Esthylan
i'll put you on the train to krakau there are many hot jbs there trust me

Yeah, that's what I thought. From what I've seen, Slavic women tend to be gold diggers and materialistic (though I might be wrong).

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
Yeah, that's what I thought. From what I've seen, Slavic women tend to be gold diggers and materialistic (though I might be wrong).
it’s culture there for a women to go marry a man just for his finances

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
i don't think they are golddiggers but they aren;'t trad

there reason goldd stereotype cause fat anglo boomers want to worst type of women - fake blonde taned bimbo with fake boobs and lips who obviously want just $$$

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and ilovenicotine
I’m sure they avoid Africans like the plague but I doubt an African American is going there pussy deprived. A decent BBC would have a roster within two weeks of landing there.
No they wouldn’t, unless it’s France or Britain everyone is extremely racist there