GeoMaxxing in the UK *BRUTAL*

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ
I think the UK has to be the hardest dating life possible due to the inflated egos of the ugly vape sucking disgusting Ukanian girls.

im chad-lite and stand at 5,11 however for 2 years i havent gotten a single follow on my instagram or a girl wanting to approach me

i feel like you HAVE to be the one approaching girls in the UK because of the egos of these fat disgusting bitches, They lose all elasticity in their faces at 19 and their whole bodies start to sag. All of the chavs are mid/ some are pretty with fat asses however they have nothing to offer but their pussies.

If you want to geomaxx here going to the club and pulling might be possible if you are tall and ugly. UK girls ONLY like sub human people, everywhere you walk you see it. the ugliest guy of all time at 6ft with a stacy-lite.

i wanted to ask people about their experiences here because holy shit its hard to get into an relationship here. Even the low self esteem emo girls have infalted egos yet theyre attention deprived and mentally ill

I would say that the uk has some of the most hottest girls here and they have huge fucking asses but they arent usually pure british girls they have mixed ethnicites of places like spain, russia, poland etc. if you want to GEOMAXX DONT COME HERE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Skywalker, pneumocystosis and 7 others
looks like sht

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
People don't understand how egotistical the women are here its out of control and ludicrous.
All women talk like they are some authority figure and like their shit doesn't stink, like it's a privilege to be in their vicinity.
Fucking horrible

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member, Manfrommars and 5 others
looks like sht

did u even read you fucking disgusting ugly mother fucking subhuman look at ur 50 yr old man psyqhiue u fat motherfucker

u are the lowest of psl scales please kill yourself

People don't understand how egotistical the women are here its out of control and ludicrous.
All women talk like they are some authority figure and like their shit doesn't stink, like it's a privilege to be in their vicinity.
Fucking horrible

finally someone who relates its crazy how much power they think they have yet if you go to colombia a 10/10 super model will be so friendly towards you

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, SoundnVision and SecularIslamist
finally someone who relates its crazy how much power they think they have yet if you go to colombia a 10/10 super model will be so friendly towards you
Yeah speaking with girls from other countries is generally fine apart from Eastern Europe they are often abit cold.
But no other women come close to the arrogance of British women.Even ones that aren't attractive, stick a pair of gymshark leggings on them and they think they are god's gift to the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 52905
The UK is finished.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, WishIwasChico, kismaxx and 3 others
did u even read you fucking disgusting ugly mother fucking subhuman look at ur 50 yr old man psyqhiue u fat motherfucker

u are the lowest of psl scales please kill yourself
Ironic when your known to larp because you’re schizophrenic
Says all this shit but is 5’8

You're just not as good looking as you think + you're clearly around low quality women. You just don't have the money/ connections to be around the good ones in wealthy areas.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Lookologist003
You're just not as good looking as you think + you're clearly around low quality women. You just don't have the money/ connections to be around the good ones in wealthy areas.
He larps he isn’t any of the shit he says don’t take him serious and look at his previous threads

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 30037
AMERICAN gurls > uk gurls
European> uk gurls

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Lookologist003
He larps he isn’t any of the shit he says don’t take him serious and look at his previous threads
Not suprised man. Anyone on here who calls themself a chadlite or whatever is normally lying or trolling

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, plukee and Deleted member 52625
it’s not that bad tbh

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Lookologist003
Not suprised man. Anyone on here who calls themself a chadlite or whatever is normally lying or trolling
usually they are strong MTNs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
true, its even more difficult here if youre non NT

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and WishIwasChico
Fucking horrible
So true. When I change my location to London I slay, but where I live is not tourist area like London but true UK full of true British women and the hyeorgamy is insane. In London I slay hard, here not at all. It’s night and day difference.

I’m Spain, France, USA, Germany, pretty much anywhere i do better from experiments that where I live which confirms to me that either a) I have no appeal to British foids or ….
B) that British foids are the most hypergamous

I went Spain once when 18 and got approached by women and iois. Here I never had that and I was only in Spain for 10 days and got approached by a girl who I fucked. Never been approached here in my life.

I just got unlucky tbh. If I lived anywhere else I’d slay so much easier, just had to live here unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Ironic when your known to larp because you’re schizophrenic
Says all this shit but is 5’8

this nigga has been on my dick since last month holy fuck you are a rotter

i just got done fucking a dumb whore i have video proof too

i come on here to troll its sad theres real people actually looksmaxxing because they are genetic failures JFL I MOG YOUUU

this nigga has been on my dick since last month holy fuck you are a rotter

i just got done fucking a dumb whore i have video proof too

i come on here to troll its sad theres real people actually looksmaxxing because they are genetic failures JFL I MOG YOUUU

Attachments

• MUMBAItales.mov
    1.1 MB
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
instant reply from the genetic failure JFL

go talk to your friends i mean family, i mean girlfriend... ohhhh shit

sorry, everyone hates you @plukee jffflllJFGJFLFLFL

everyone who listens to that song are so irritating find better music taste that dumb dog album coveer

@pneumocystosis @notcel @Xangsane @andy9432 @Jungcuck

Fucking horrible
jfl caged so hard

ur absolutely right most of the girls here have negative hygiene and act like supermodels, most of their pussies reek so fucking bad its crazy, this whole police state should cease to exist, the best looking guys and girls ive seen have all been mixed white (not nigger curry or rice) but other euros, white latino/ arabs, pure brits are some of the most subhuman creatures in a "muh developed soyciety" they let the jews and niggers take over like the cucks they are

cant imagine how calcified ur brain gotta be to provide or take them out on dates its beyond me, ive never met a girl who i liked personally, just lustful and degen reasons

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and SoundnVision