Geomaxxing to the USA

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
How hard is it to legally move to the USA? What do I need to live there?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ReadBooksEveryday, try2beme and 11 others
For moneymaxxing or something?

Not hard. Just marry an American.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Marsiere214 and Richard Cheese
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Zeta, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
If you want to stay there so bad you can just stay there as an illegal. Americans won't care because ur white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, ReadBooksEveryday, futuregigamogger and 7 others
Go for a vacation then. It'll be expensive, though.
I could go to miami, there are so much stacies there. But i need to go with some blackpilled friends

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and Richard Cheese
I wanna slay for as long as i can, so i need to move there
I think polish passport is the only one where its an easy move. Rest of european countreis only have short tourstic visa.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Zeta
I think polish passport is the only one where its an easy move. Rest of european countreis only have short tourstic visa.
I should try to get a polish passport then

usa is ez mod, you will be god here with your stats its not netherlands lol

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
First time hearing about this. What's so special about a Polish passport?
"Travel to/from the USA without visa - the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) If you are going to the United States for less than 90 days for tourist or business purposes with a Polish or other passport of a country participating in the Visa Waiver Program* (VWP), you are not required to have a visa."

Trump built some military camps so in exchange poland got stronger passports

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta and Richard Cheese
@Zeta you might be able to get polish passport, a lot of people can calime these passports if you have some great great grandad that had some polihs ancestry. Many ways to do this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Zeta
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, socialcel, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ambi
its meaningless slaying giga whores there. Whats the appeal in that

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@ambi stop jay eff ell me why jay eff ell

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and ambi
Nope. Its hard mode legit
Nearly everyone else says how easy it is, you’re one of the very few who says it isn’t. I’ll go with the majority opinion. :Comfy:

> Geomaxxing

> USA

Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: nope, Chadeep, Zeta and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zeta, Lokki and 1 other person
Nearly everyone else says how easy it is, you’re one of the very few who says it isn’t. I’ll go with the majority opinion. :Comfy:
Cope. He could slay everyday in the states if he were actively searching.
Are any of u guys even in the usa to say ts? I bet most incels on this forum are from india and the usa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Chadeep, SDPmaggot and 2 others
How hard is it to legally move to the USA? What do I need to live there?
Ive been thinking about this thing a lot too, I know I would slay In usa when I get older because of my pheno and maybe even nichemaxx when im older as the typical finnish guy In america to get a good wife that I can later move to new hampshire or montana with and live a happy life, visit my family in finland and shit

i can also start a niche business that sells finnish foods to americans, which will get me a lot of friends and people I know and have good relations to that are american finns/descendants of american finns. Most likely even some americans will be Interested In buying some of the foods as they learn about a new "culture"

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Its so much easier than europe where average is 5"11/6"
Im not sure. Even though Americans are shorter and lower SMV, the entitlement of foids means the otherwise 'easier' location is undone by hypergamy. UK is the same. I dare say as long as you're tall you have it easier in Norway then the UK.

Angloids countries are scams.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yandex99, butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
Its so much easier than europe where average is 5"11/6"
Dude im telling u as a dude from the usa who has been to dubai before

The difference is night and day

U dont geomax to the usa are u slow?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, SecularIslamist and HTN_Mentalcel
@Zeta you might be able to get polish passport, a lot of people can calime these passports if you have some great great grandad that had some polihs ancestry. Many ways to do this shit.
I have polish ancestors :love:

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and HTN_Mentalcel
Im not sure. Even though Americans are shorter and lower SMV, the entitlement of foids means the otherwise 'easier' location is undone by hypergamy. UK is the same. I dare say as long as you're tall you have it easier in Norway then the UK.

Angloids countries are scams.
Nah uk and usa are not the same. UK is a million times worse, many users have confirmed this. US girls are ACTUAL gigasluts, UK foids generally dont hookup through nightclubs, its usually houseparties and social circle. Uk girls go clubbing but dont really do ons. US is the home of promiscuity.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Are any of u guys even in the usa to say ts? I bet most incels on this forum are from india and the usa
Yes I’m in the US, New York area. White whores no matter the rating are looking to get their dopamine receptors fried by chad constantly. I guarantee you if he’s not braindead ND he’ll have a roster of 5-20 women within the first few months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, HTN_Mentalcel and Zeta
Exactly

If u geomax u dont go to the fucking usa where its hard mode
I think it would be easy since i already have an American accent, tiktok pheno and i am 6’2 chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I think it would be easy since i already have an American accent, tiktok pheno and i am 6’2 chadlite
Just get a gf
You’ll fuck your pair bonding up

Nah uk and usa are not the same. UK is a million times worse, many users have confirmed this. US girls are ACTUAL gigasluts, UK foids generally dont hookup through nightclubs, its usually houseparties and social circle. Uk girls go clubbing but dont really do ons. US is the home of promiscuity.
I'm aware UK is worse actually. But USA might still be worse than Europe.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Then you’d slay everywhere

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nope, Richard Cheese and Zeta
I guess that’s right. But i feel like American girls are so much easier and also sexier
What’s your type
You don’t like hqnp?

I guess that’s right. But i feel like American girls are so much easier and also sexier
Uk is easier literally hop on tinder instant 99+

• +1
I'm aware UK is worse actually. But USA might still be worse than Europe.
Yeah got approached in a supermarket in poland, that shit would never happen in the uk, its funny the only foids who showed interest were non anglo foids, it was always meds and mixed race. weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ambi, Chadeep and 2 others
Yes I’m in the US, New York area. White whores no matter the rating are looking to get their dopamine receptors fried by chad constantly. I guarantee you if he’s not braindead ND he’ll have a roster of 5-20 women within the first few months
I mean new york is kinda easy right? Whores everywhere

I think cities in general are easier to slay

• +1
Very hard

• So Sad
I mean new york is kinda easy right? Whores everywhere

I think cities in general are easier to slay
I mean if he is HTN+ he should be getting approached every time he goes out no matter location. If that doesnt happen, you know what that means