Geomaxxing to the USA

Inceldom rate is low their, poland is quite high, alot of people in poland use incel websites. Western eruope has like 30-50 percent incel rates according to some stats.
Didnt u get approached in poland

Inceldom rate is low their, poland is quite high, alot of people in poland use incel websites. Western eruope has like 30-50 percent incel rates according to some stats.
yeah as long as you dont look feminine in ee ur good, the fatter and the shorter hair ur gonna do better

yeah as long as you dont look feminine in ee ur good, the fatter and the shorter hair ur gonna do better
I think poland is kind of westernized, i got approached and this was when my frame wasnt fully developed yet.

all the same shit if u have a buzzcut high bf and short enjoy it
Wait i have longish curly hair would i get dommed there? I heard ethnics rule the world there but i’m not brown so idk

I think poland is kind of westernized, i got approached and this was when my frame wasnt fully developed yet.
ugly ppl get approached too its nothing new just less frequently

We can trade locations. I would much rather be in Northern Europe where girls care more about height and less about NT. Not to mention the ethnic and obesity rates here.

Over i’m stuck as incel forever even europe cant save me

Fuck it i’m going to eastern asia i’d literally rule the world there

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Over i’m stuck as incel forever even europe cant save me

Fuck it i’m going to eastern asia i’d literally rule the world there
dont browns do well in canada?

girls in America are 100% uglier than whatever European country you are in currently I can guarantee you that

And it is not easier compared to where you are now. you are better off going to a better quality of life European nation not America

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
I could go to miami, there are so much stacies there. But i need to go with some blackpilled friends
im moving to miami once i finish uni

dont browns do well in canada?
no they hate them most browns are first or second gen indian immigrants and i constantly see canadians on social media shitting on them

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
no they hate them most browns are first or second gen indian immigrants and i constantly see canadians on social media shitting on them
Some people on this forum were saying curries were slaying white htbs in canadian clubs.

Nah for appealmaxxing
why would you want to move here on your own brah, unless ur studying abroad in uni ur gonna get raped left and right

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
why would you want to move here on your own brah, unless ur studying abroad in uni ur gonna get raped left and right
amerimutts are 5"9 on average lol.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I just realised that i actually am coping really hard. I never went clubbing in the Netherlands neither do I ever approach woman. Maybe if I first go outside and at least try to slay then I can see how it actually is. It’s probably not as bad as I’m making it. We have a lot of international students studying here. So if I go out in a city with a lot of student foids I can definitely slay.

i would suggest that you unimax

• So Sad
us is easy to pick up sluts but 98% of western women are ran thru whores

• +1
i would suggest that you unimax
I have to agree that it’s a good strategy. I would slay in uni. Unfortunately I dropped out of high school

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I have to agree that it’s a good strategy. I would slay in uni. Unfortunately I dropped out of high school
look into online GED programs and when applying lie that you needed it because you were in the military in ur country and u always wanted to study in the US.

• +1
look into online GED programs and when applying lie that you needed it because you were in the military in ur country and u always wanted to study in the US.
Wouldn’t they be able to find I’m lying really easy?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
> not hard
> marry an american
Yeah, he wanted to know how you can live in the country. You can do that by marrying a citizen. It’s not hard, just go for a desperate old woman or something.

• +1
I’ll set up a tent in my yard 4 you

Yeah, he wanted to know how you can live in the country. You can do that by marrying a citizen. It’s not hard, just go for a desperate old woman or something.
he can also do that with a man

• JFL
Hence “or something.” Like I said.. It’s really easy.
u have zero understanding of reality and zero understanding of how immigrations officers view marrieges.

u have zero understanding of reality and zero understanding of how immigrations officers view marrieges.
Muh zero understanding. It’s not even hard, don’t cope. Especially if you got a decent face. Now if you’re ugly like me, that’s a different story.

If you can afford Manhattan, it's hands down the BEST place in the country to game and date attractive women. Even better than Miami and LA.

But, since Manhattan is extremely expensive, Miami might be your speed more so even though the diversity of women isn't really there outside of Latinas, Russians, and West Indians.

In Manhattan, you've got literal models and dimes from all around the world contained in a dense area and you've got HTB locals and transplant girls from the Midwest, South, and California too.

LA's a very good option too but LA's density and transit is garbage. But, if you're find with driving and enduring traffic, LA is worth it though I'd say Manhattan bitches are more DTF while LA bitches are more stuck up and looking for a clouted person.

• +1
We can trade locations. I would much rather be in Northern Europe where girls care more about height and less about NT. Not to mention the ethnic and obesity rates here.
Agreed with obesity rates though it's skewed towards certain states and older people.

But JFL at you thinking Americans care more about height than Northern Europeans on average. American women might be more VOCAL about it on social media but it doesn't really translate to real life like many think. Keep in mind we also have a large Hispanic population here who generally care the least about height.

I'm 5'9 barefoot and never lied about my height and I've had zero issues pulling HTB or decent looking girls and racking up numbers especially in university from 2012-2016(when dating apps and online dating were blowing up).

Americans are more vocal about shit in general on social media but it doesn't translate to reality as much as niggas think. Genuine short men below 5'6 will have their struggles but even they can date and fuck with some women. Just not as much as average/tall men.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Zeta
American women are the type of women you see on the freshnfit podcast,not easy at all

• JFL
Agreed with obesity rates though it's skewed towards certain states and older people.

But JFL at you thinking Americans care more about height than Northern Europeans on average. American women might be more VOCAL about it on social media but it doesn't really translate to real life like many think. Keep in mind we also have a large Hispanic population here who generally care the least about height.

I'm 5'9 barefoot and never lied about my height and I've had zero issues pulling HTB or decent looking girls and racking up numbers especially in university from 2012-2016(when dating apps and online dating were blowing up).

Americans are more vocal about shit in general on social media but it doesn't translate to reality as much as niggas think. Genuine short men below 5'6 will have their struggles but even they can date and fuck with some women. Just not as much as average/tall men.

What I meant was that being tall is worth more in places where women care about height. I agree with what you’re saying.

• +1