Geomaxxing to the USA

I mean if he is HTN+ he should be getting approached every time he goes out no matter location. If that doesnt happen, you know what that means
Not true :rage:

I mean if he is HTN+ he should be getting approached every time he goes out no matter location. If that doesnt happen, you know what that means
Okay i cant tell if you’re trolling or drop dead retarded and delusional

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
If that doesnt happen you are MTN or under depending on how frequent it is. HTN+ def true, daily approaches

If that doesnt happen you are MTN or under depending on how frequent it is. HTN+ def true, daily approaches
R u crazy dude? I know lites that dont even get approached monthly

• JFL
Okay i cant tell if you’re trolling or drop dead retarded and delusional
@Copeful another day another coper lmao. I have to go to the US bro UK is hard man!!! Im 6’2 Chadlite BTW!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope and Copeful
R u crazy dude? I know lites that dont even get approached monthly
You are overrating those guys then. HTN+ is daily approaches, monthly or once every few months is high to normal MTN levels already

@Copeful another day another coper lmao. I have to go to the US bro UK is hard man!!! Im 6’2 Chadlite BTW!
Keep trolling boyo

• JFL
I like white and Latina, i really like goth girls
Latinas would off their family and cook rice and beans everyday for white Chad so if you want a good partner they’re good. You have general wide appeal so you’d do pretty well anywhere, why not look to another European country?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, Xangsane and Zeta
You are overrating those guys then. HTN+ is daily approaches, monthly or once every few months is high to normal MTN levels already
Yeah bro htn is daily approaches daily

Shit even chad doesnt get approached daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and ambi
Keep trolling boyo
Yeah my bad. This guy is convinced he is above avg height (6’2 is avg btw) and CL but has to travel a couple of thousand miles to get women easier

Are any of u guys even in the usa to say ts? I bet most incels on this forum are from india and the usa
I am from the Netherlands. Now here it’s extreme turbo nightmare mode.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Aero, butterworld and 2 others
WHat race are you

Latinas would off their family and cook rice and beans everyday for white Chad so if you want a good partner they’re good. You have general wide appeal so you’d do pretty well anywhere, why not look to another European country?
Which european country has a lot of latinas?

Yeah my bad. This guy is convinced he is above avg height (6’2 is avg btw) and CL but has to travel a couple of thousand miles to get women easier
Oh yeah op is a retard no doubt but ur also either trolling or delusional

Even the larpers on this forum know how absurd it is to claim they get approached everyday

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and ambi
Yeah and hapas look very similar to Latinas. Braindead retards however would reject hapa for Latina because “Muh closer to Europeanness” when they’re literally both half mongoloid jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
How hard is it to legally move to the USA? What do I need to live there?
It's a lot of bullshit. Long process for an immigrant visa. Don't know why anyone would want to live here though. If you like a lot of stupid rules then yeah, I guess. If you like a society that's very fake.

• +1
Reactions: nope and Richard Cheese
Even the larpers on this forum know how absurd it is to claim they get approached everyday
I know how shit standards here are when you dont think him claiming CL is crazy tho lmao. Not one CL ever has gotten the thought in their head to move to get girls easier unless giga short and feminine pheno combo in some ogre EE ape country

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I know how shit standards here are when you dont think him claiming CL is crazy tho lmao. Not one CL ever has gotten the thought in their head to move to get girls easier unless giga short and feminine pheno combo in some ogre EE ape country
I dont think hes cl, imo hes literal psl autist appeal only

Idk why ur straying away from ur point, u finally realize how stupid it is? Muh htn gets approached daily bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, ambi and Zeta
I dont think hes cl, imo hes literal psl autist appeal only

Idk why ur straying away from ur point, u finally realize how stupid it is? Muh htn gets approached daily bro
Im not straying away i just find it funny that me saying objectively gl guys get approached daily is crazy, but frauding dalits claiming to be close to perfection are crazy but praised because they are able to squint
If you are objectively attractive yes, you will be approached daily. If he wants to move, sorry, he is not close to CL

Im not straying away i just find it funny that me saying objectively gl guys get approached daily is crazy, but frauding dalits claiming to be close to perfection are crazy but praised because they are able to squint
If you are objectively attractive yes, you will be approached daily. If he wants to move, sorry, he is not close to CL
what even gave you the idea that htn gets approached daily? Even chad doesnt get approached daily

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Real life and seeing HTN friends go out
Okay groid give me a real example of ur htn friend getting approached daily

• Hmm...
Yeah and hapas look very similar to Latinas. Braindead retards however would reject hapa for Latina because “Muh closer to Europeanness” when they’re literally both half mongoloid jfl
Eh I don’t think hapas look like latinas but that’s me. Also native Americans separated from mongoloids thousands of years ago so they evolved to have different features from the Eurasian continent people with mongoloid DNA

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
a girl coming up to you and asking for instagram/number or anything more direct than that
Lol and iirc u said even ltns get approached? What kinda fantasy r u living in

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Zeta
What do u count as a approach anyway
I mean, if I go clubbing i get approached. But i don’t go outside cuz i hate the netherlands. Shitty weather shitty people shitty places

Lol and iirc u said even ltns get approached? What kinda fantasy r u living in
Im LTN and have gotten approached that direct so yeah i can speak on that from my own experience. Even more direct than a girl just asking for my ig

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Eh I don’t think hapas look like latinas but that’s me. Also native Americans separated from mongoloids thousands of years ago so they evolved to have different features from the Eurasian continent people with mongoloid DNA
They look similar

Im LTN and have gotten approached that direct so yeah i can speak on that from my own experience. Even more direct than a girl just asking for my ig
Ur not ltn

Where do u live dude

Yeah because slavic foids fuck anthing, even ltn indians do well there who cares.

• +1
Yeah because slavic foids fuck anthing, even ltn indians do well there who cares.
Blackpill debunked then, just geomaxx to slavland if ugly theory?

• +1
That’s exactly what i’m planning on doing dude

• +1
Europe is easy mode maybe thats why? But at the same time i doubt ur ltn
I’d appreciate if you freaks stopped crying under my posts then that im trolling lmao. We are on the same page seemingly

I’d appreciate if you freaks stopped crying under my posts then that im trolling lmao. We are on the same page seemingly
Htn doesnt get approached daily still

And you’re not ltn

• JFL
Inceldom rate is low their, poland is quite high, alot of people in poland use incel websites. Western eruope has like 30-50 percent incel rates according to some stats.

• +1
why the fuck would u want to move here

I’m heading to ur country soon groid

Poland or bulgaria? Possibly romania too