Geophagia for Minerals (eating rocks and dirt)

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Geophagia is eating earth materials like dirt, rock, clay, which are great sources of many minerals. If you boil it, any threat of pathogens is removed. It’s hard to find information on this, I don’t hear people talk about it much. The minerals will be less absorbed than colloidal minerals (found in plants), but it’s infeasible to get a lot of minerals from plants. There’s the concern of toxicity because many minerals can accumulate in your tissues.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Sexually Disabled, DoII and 2 others
Based, never thought like this. high IQ post. will read more about this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Based, never thought like this. high IQ post. will read more about this
Kelp seems to be a good source of many trace minerals, presumably in a colloidal form.

It’s really hard to find info on geophagia. I might self-experiment, although the only metric I’ll be able to record is my own perception of how “I feel”

There’s a lot of limestone where I live, it’s mostly calcium carbonate and has less trace minerals than other earth materials. Therefore less general toxicity but less value. Would be a free calcium supplement though.

Shale seems to be generally highest in trace minerals.

Ted Kaczynski GIF
The consequences

Yoo, do you think loosing bodyfat from 25-12% will make me look more youthful?

Geophagia is eating earth materials like dirt, rock, clay, which are great sources of many minerals. If you boil it, any threat of pathogens is removed. It’s hard to find information on this, I don’t hear people talk about it much. The minerals will be less absorbed than colloidal minerals (found in plants), but it’s infeasible to get a lot of minerals from plants. There’s the concern of toxicity because many minerals can accumulate in your tissues.
Thoughts on shilajit? It’s a rock said to contain many minerals and you can buy purified extract

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Thoughts on shilajit? It’s a rock said to contain many minerals and you can buy purified extract
Here’s my take:

Shilajit seems to be pretty expensive, and i am inclined to believe it’s not all that special compared to other rocks you could find for free in nature.

My reason for supplementing minerals in the form of natural earth materials is because of the variety of minerals but also because it’s free. If you’re gonna buy products, might as well buy some colloidal minerals.

seafood in general may be good for mineral, both sea animals and kelp.

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
Digging holes now

• +1
You stole my old username.

• Hmm...
@Rawprimalooks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747