German Aristocrat runs JBW game on pajeeta

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
He's somehow related to the House of Hohenzollern apparently. Atleast that is what he claims. Don't know how or have proof. I don't remember in which video he said so but it is a royal family from west germany I looked it up on Google. @Hottaco34 @buflek @Magnum Opus @Heinrich Schmidt @LancasteR

Screenshot 20240702 134832 Instagram
Screenshot 20240702 134848 Instagram
Screenshot 20240702 134904 Instagram
Screenshot 20240702 134918 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Hottaco34, Magnum Opus and 7 others
Average JBW Couple. Pulling Low tier foods from other races.

Meanwhile actual JBW
Images 38

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, mrdouchebag, Xangsane and 4 others

Wilhelm side profile mogs him to the villas of Hamburg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
@NorwoodAscender

This guy Got Bollywood Director Daughter Jeeta.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Xangsane, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Kalergi Plan

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, cromagnon and Jason Voorhees
Ive heard many european royal families are inbred
Yes, the British royals have blood that doesn't clot. If they get cut, they're just going to keep bleeding out.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

This Got Bollywood Director Daughter Jeeta.

Looksmatched. That sub 4 mclovincel someone posted on tiktok pulled better.

Looksmatched. That sub 4 mclovincel someone posted on tiktok pulled better.
My coomer brain is thinking of this chick

I mean... she does look quite this chick a bit right mod?

• JFL
Yes, the British royals have blood that doesn't clot. If they get cut, they're just going to keep bleeding out.
I wish I was from euro royal family. Just leech of the government qnd live in a huge castle and wave at people that's all u do ur entire life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Lookologist003, Chadeep and 1 other person
I wish I was from euro royal family. Just leech of the government qnd live in a huge castle and wave at people that's all u do ur entire life.

Jews cope with living in modernist houses in California while Goyim elites live in literal Disney castles. with gold plates and cutlery.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Jason Voorhees
JBWmaxxed but this foid frauds a lot with makeup and filters. See her unfrauded pics. Still GL and mogs her husband but she is not a stacy.
When I become dictator, I'll recruit you and give you governance over India, arabia and Egypt.:feelshmm:

• Love it
I want governance of england to extract revenge for my people and because I want a harem of white girls
When I become dictator, I'll recruit you and give you governance over India, arabia and Egypt.:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Imretarded?
I want governance of england to extract revenge for my people and because I want a harem of white girls
Okay, your new name is the Ganges bvll, governor general of Airstrip 1.

• Love it
JBWmaxxed but this foid frauds a lot with makeup and filters. See her unfrauded pics. Still GL and mogs her husband but she is not a stacy.
She's half white. So her kid will come out fully white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
He's somehow related to the House of Hohenzollern apparently. Atleast that is what he claims. Don't know how or have proof. I don't remember in which video he said so but it is a royal family from west germany I looked it up on Google. @Hottaco34 @buflek @Magnum Opus @Heinrich Schmidt @LancasteR

View attachment 3011245View attachment 3011246View attachment 3011247View attachment 3011248
Not really race mixing since Indians have caucasoid skull and the aeration of the stock will be imbibed with hybrid vigour
Ive heard many european royal families are inbred

Not really race mixing since Indians have caucasoid skull and the aeration of the stock will be imbibed with hybrid vigour

Nouveau riche philistines coping with conspicuous consumption
Mean while us Old Poorfags are blessed with generations of drug abuse and alcoholism.:feelshmm: