Reactions: ROTTING, Oberyn, Lmao and 3 others
Why didn't they put on the palestine song?:cry:

meanwhile south brazil

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Skywalker, Cidre enjoyer and 11 others
Imagine living 80 years seeing this:feelskek: @Zenturio

What's wrong with that? Their families probably fled the Civil War or the mid-2000s war.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
I mean what did you expect these retards come from muslim countries that are low IQ in avg.

At this point its better to be on Jews side

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: valhalar, CursedOne, Deleted member 21597 and 13 others
What's wrong with that? Their families probably fled the Civil War or the mid-2000s war.
well they should solve their own problems. as if europe never had any wars.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 19551, Patient A and 7 others
This cant be real :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 19551, Chadeep and 6 others
German boomers won't kick those parasites out even if they get stabbed to death they will cope "muh I am getting stabbed to death but its not EVERY muslim who does it stop being racist"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, User49, hiwasuwor and 21 others
Germanistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Lmao, BoneDensity and 2 others
This country will soon fall. I suspect west germany is lost. Surviving Germans should try building fortresses in eastern Germany

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: valhalar, CursedOne, Deleted member 19551 and 8 others
How does ethnic minorities celebrating a holiday = German culture is dead?

You people are just insecure as hell. If German culture dies just because someone dances in the street then that culture needs to die because it's weaker than shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 17829 and 6 others
Shocked at how many whites there are

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lmao and Deleted member 14693

You people are just insecure as hell.
Best comedy writes itself

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Patient A
Because they should not be there
As they are inferior races

You people are just insecure as hell. If German culture dies just because someone dances in the street then that culture needs to die because it's weaker than shit.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BoneDensity
Best comedy writes itself

So if I show you videos of German celebrating in the streets , does that make German culture alive again?

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Deleted member 16453

German culture doesn't exist anymore and isn't celebrated, it has been replaced by foreign traditions.

Being proud of being a german is illegal here, you can't be a patriot without being hated by the law and society.

Only tradition that is kept alive is Oktoberfest, which is only there to get drunk jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: User49, Artemis, valhalar and 15 others
It's over for germany. When I visit big german cities I often wonder whether I took the wrong train to Istanbul. Over for u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 23359, Artemis and 23 others
Because they should not be there
As they are inferior races

:lul:

They're not even a different race. Give me one reason they should not be there. Hitler made friends with Arabs and Iranians and invited them to Germany. There were many parades with Arab culture in them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: valhalar, Lmao and Elvisandreaa

And a PUBLIC State owned school celebrating foreign traditions is cucked as hell, if you don't see that over for you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 5 others
German culture doesn't exist anymore and isn't celebrated, it has been replaced by foreign traditions.

Lol, like what?

What is culture anyway? Arbitrary and slightly different versions of the same moronic behavior, like dancing and singing?

Being proud of being a german is illegal here, you can't be a patriot without being hated by the law and society.

Cope. Yes you can. Germans can do exactly what the other people are doing in these videos.

Only tradition that is kept alive is Oktoberfest, which is only there to get drunk jfl.

Cool but I know that isn't true.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin and Elvisandreaa
And a PUBLIC State owned school celebrating foreign traditions is cucked as hell, if you don't see that over for you

Who said they're supporting anything? Looks like kids doing this on lunch hour or even after class? For like what, 10 minutes?

I think you got a hefty dose of Jew blood in you, brother. You think like a lefty commie lawyer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 14693
:lul:

They're not even a different race. Give me one reason they should not be there. Hitler made friends with Arabs and Iranians and invited them to Germany. There were many parades with Arab culture in them.
Massive cope they are subhuman
You gonna tell me bitch
Bitch I've read the Hitler's bio when I was 13

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ballskin, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Cope. Yes you can. Germans can do exactly what the other people are doing in these videos.
But they don't.

you probably don't even live here jfl, in elementary school no one celebrated christmas in my chlass cause everyone was muslim and there was a subject where you learn about Islam.

keep coping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ballskin, Deprived, Patient A and 3 others
Who said they're supporting anything? Looks like kids doing this on lunch hour or even after class? For like what, 10 minutes?

I think you got a hefty dose of Jew blood in you, brother. You think like a lefty commie lawyer.
This was obviously planned by the school

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BoneDensity
look at the fucking cucks dancing to the shitty music to that they arent even enjoying so they dont get called racists.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
But they don't.

Probably because Germans were never really in to this kind of behavior anyway.

you probably don't even live here jfl, in elementary school no one celebrated christmas in my chlass cause everyone was muslim

You celebrate Christmas at home. also you're coming from an extremely skewed perspective if your school was all muslim. 99% of German kids don't go to majority Muslim schools.

Only other possibility is that you are an Amerifatty LARPing as German.

and there was a subject where you learn about Islam.

keep coping.

Cool that exists in every country. Hitler would have wanted that for you, too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 14693
german embassy
ef7.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, valhalar, MissLexotan6MG and 9 others
what is the unironic reason that immigrants come to western countries if they just continue the culture they had in their own countries? To answer that would be to admit their inferiority

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, Artemis, Deleted member 21597 and 6 others
what is the unironic reason that immigrants come to western countries if they just continue the culture they had in their own countries? To answer that would be to admit their inferiority

Again what is culture? Just some arbitrary dancing motions? Slightly different dancing motions make you feel uncomfortable? It's all gay to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
You celebrate Christmas at home. also you're coming from an extremely skewed perspective if your school was all muslim. 99% of German kids don't go to majority Muslim schools.
Normally it gets celebrated at school.
Only other possibility is that you are an Amerifatty LARPing as German.
Right, thats why I can speak german.
Cool that exists in every country. Hitler would have wanted that for you, too.
Keep sucking Hitlers cock idc what that guy wanted

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Patient A, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • JFL
German boomers won't kick those parasites out even if they get stabbed to death they will cope "muh I am getting stabbed to death but its not EVERY muslim who does it stop being racist"
My country had to become islamic and we used to be pagans and christians, now we are just bootlickers of arabs. Same can happen with the west for being stupid as fuck, now side on Jews and watch them ruin mudslims.

I see alot of german cucks saying arab words and trying to be like them here.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 14693
It’s not only boomers.

The generation Z is giga leftist and low IQ on average. Most young people vote for „die Grünen“

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lmao, Deleted member 15791 and 2 others
Wrong. Nobody has celebrated Christmas at school in Germany since probably the early 1800s. See, I can already tell you're an Amerifatty LARPing as German.
@germanlooks is this true jfl. We always had one of these
things in class and anticipated christmas and school held christmas parties. You don't have any idea bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Enfant terrible and germanlooks
My country had to become islamic and we used to be pagans and christians, now we are just bootlickers of arabs. Same can happen with the west for being stupid as fuck, now side on Jews and watch them ruin mudslims.

I see alot of german cucks saying arab words and trying to be like them here.

I don't suppose you ever heard a Muslim say a German word before, eh? Braindead nationalist faggot. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User49, GuyFromSingapore, ballskin and 4 others
I don't suppose you ever heard a Muslim say a German word before, eh? Braindead nationalist faggot. :lul::lul::lul:
You dumb fuck they live in Germany

• +1
Do you seriously believe that shit? If so, kys.
I know it
@
germanlooks
@germanlooks is this true jfl. We always had one of these things in class and anticipated christmas and school held christmas parties. You don't have any idea bruh.
Yea we did as well.
But I also wasn’t on a school full of immigrants so this might be different there

• +1
Reactions: Lmao