German culture is officially gone

Curry culture is so much worse smh…

White peoples let’s move to uragway and have the 4th reich

The Jews won. It’s over. We will all end up as Talmud slaves.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
If we were to hierarchise immigrants on how good they are I think arabs and MENA would be at the bottom of it
I think they are the ethnics in the west I like the least
Christian negroes are usually more chill and less hateful people

Can confirm, germany will never recover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 21597
Huh
I guess turkey really did won vienna

western europe has long fallen just accept it and move on with your life bro you can't change it

Be happy you not live in france

Attachments

• 30A10AA6-4923-4F10-A627-A1F360F8882D.jpeg
    30A10AA6-4923-4F10-A627-A1F360F8882D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Artemis
western europe has long fallen just accept it and move on with your life bro you can't change it move to southern brazil or argentina last places where only white people live or adapt and become muslim

Wow, can we even consider France white anymore ROFL?

No wonder Crisick looks like a Mutt even with photoshop :feelshaha:

PS. Also, WTF is with the Baltic states? Do they kill all non-white newborns? 0%? How? :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: User49 and Gargantuan
western europe has long fallen just accept it and move on with your life bro you can't change it move to southern brazil or argentina last places where only white people live or adapt and become muslim

TBH, i am not racist, but i want purely WHITE ethnostate. We whites need to protect our skin color, and some heritage.

It is SUPER weird that it is ok for India, Arab States, or China to literally curb stomp all other races from their countries, or prosecute minorities, while only whites are supposed to welcome everyone in their countries. WTF is this cuckoldism.

It feels like in 100 years, the only white countries will be Eastern Europe. Over for Scandicels and germanic-cels :feelsrope:

TBH, i am not racist, but i want purely WHITE ethnostate. We whites need to protect our skin color, and some heritage.

It is SUPER weird that it is ok for India or China to literally curb stomp all other races from their countries, or prosecute minorities, while only whites are supposed to welcome everyone in their countries. WTF is this cuckoldism.

It feels like in 100 years, the only white countries will be Eastern Europe.
true but has more to do with the fact that the average white woman in western europe only has 1.6 children and that is why western countries need immigration
largest migration groups in western europe come from eastern europe countries but the problem is that eastern europe migrants have fewer children and migrants from islamic countries have an average of 2.9 children almost twice as many as white women if we white people had more children we would not need migration but it is already too late for that

• +1
Reactions: Artemis