• Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Beetlejuice, zura and 16 others
@BrahminBoss they are speaking tamil

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, RAMU KAKA, bloomercel and 8 others
totally not for the money
Dravidian labourers are well known bitcoin millionaires everyone knows this. @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, zura, MaxillaMaxing and 22 others
Just be one in a million theory

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 52452, murdah and 2 others
Just be one in a million theory
He's not bad looking tbh pretty decent bone structure and features. Just low smv because of being short and dark but he srill pulled a tall German girl and made her leave her comfortable life in germany to live with him in some village in Tamil Nadu. He is a chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, zura, MaxillaMaxing and 14 others
he's not bad looking for a curry, and, judging by the fact that he can afford a high res camera/cellphone, he isnt doing too bad in the finances department either, no matter what his occupation may be

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 52452, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Images 8
Images 9

You should use your BBC pheno to your Advantage. Can get a Aryan Stacy with that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, RAMU KAKA, normie_joe and 9 others
he's not bad looking for a curry, and, judging by the fact that he can afford a high res camera/cellphone, he isnt doing too bad in the finances department either, no matter what his occupation may be
I feel white women do this out of Savior complex and for thr thrill tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: distance decay, RAMU KAKA, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
He's not bad looking tbh pretty decent bone structure and features. Just low smv because of being short and dark but he srill pulled a tall German girl and made her leave her comfortable life in germany to live with him in some village in Tamil Nadu. He is a chad
Yeah, that's my point, though. He is decent-looking, but when you are a curry, especially a Dravidian, you need to make sure every other aspect of yourself is as good as possible in the west. You cannot afford to be short or have a subpar face. IN FACT, YOU HAVE TO BE ABOVE AVERAGE IN THESE TWO CATEGORIES: FACE AND HEIGHT. There is a horrible negative stigma with people like him and me and it's important that everything is as perfect as possible.

You can tell from the video that while he is not ghastly, he is not a Chad or even above a 5/10 in looks, which is why it is such a rare exception.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 52452, Chadeep and 2 others
I feel white women do this out of Savior complex and for thr thrill tbh.
would have to be a pretty extreme savior complex, but maybe. might also be a "hippie" thing, white women may want to settle down with a curry and live a peaceful life away from big cities and corporate corruption

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
Mogs me, she’d probably leave me on delivered

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Jason Voorhees
Yeah, that's my point, though. He is decent-looking, but when you are a curry, especially a Dravidian, you need to make sure every other aspect of yourself is as good as possible in the west. You cannot afford to be short or have a subpar face. There is a horrible negative stigma with people like him and me and it's important that everything is as perfect as possible.

You can tell from the video that while he is not ghastly, he is not a Chad or even above a 5/10 in looks, which is why it is such a rare exception.
definitely rare, but im noticing stuff like this happen more and more over time. white women who do this probably do it for the lifestyle that comes with marrying the curry, not for the curry's looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 52452 and Jason Voorhees
ifestyle that comes with marrying the curry
what lifestyle? wearing saris and participating in religious events they don't understand?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, murdah and Jason Voorhees
what lifestyle? wearing saris and participating in religious events they don't understand?
a simpler, primal lifestyle away from city life. whites are known to do weird shit to escape their fates as corporate slaves in big cities, just look at all the hippie/countercultural movements for examples

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, HeightPilledum, Kristin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 52452, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

Nothing special since that girl is a becky and he is rich. While the girl in OP is cute and taller and mogs him.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 52452, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Nothing special since that girl is a becky and he is rich. While the girl in OP is cute and taller and mogs him.
They met on a Dating App tho. Atleast he got his looksmatch in Hypergamous America. How did the Tamil Guy Meet the German Girl?

• +1
  • WTF
Dravidians are the bbc of asia
we just have to push the dark South Indian=bdc propaganda

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 52452, Chadeep and 1 other person
They met on a Dating App tho. Atleast he got his looksmatch in Hypergamous America. How did the Tamil Guy Meet the German Girl?
Are you gl?one nigga in YouTube comment section said you're a mogger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: distance decay, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
Lifefuel for me :love:

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Jason Voorhees and Bajio
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Mog3D, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
You are a bihari/jharkhandi rapist triad you dont have the Dravidian charm like @BrahminBoss
Whats the Difference between Bihari Majdoor and Dravidian Labour?

• +1
  • WTF
Whats the Difference between Bihari Majdoor and Dravidian Labour?
Bihari majdoors are mostly munda people. Bihari upper classes dislike them and treat them like shit because they are low caste, follow a lot of superstitions and commit a lot of crimes in Bihar and Jharkhand. Dravidian labourers on the hand are mostly poor lower class south indians While caste hierarchy still exists in south india. Regular south curries still treat these labourers with respect and dignity.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D, Chadeep and Deleted member 52452
Bump

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
White women belong to us ethnics ❤️

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, Mog3D, Bajio and 2 others
@Hottaco34

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
You are a bihari/jharkhandi rapist triad you dont have the Dravidian charm like @BrahminBoss
Biharis are dravid :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Bajio
Turns out the virile Dravidian bulls I've been rambling about are real after all

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I already said this. Dravidians will take over the world by 2060. Also Tamil is the most sexiest language.

lifeufel for darkskin currycels like me

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Looksmatched tbh
He has very good bone structure

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
I already said this. Dravidians will take over the world by 2060. Also Tamil is the most sexiest language.
Everyone will prolly be dead my 2060:ROFLMAO:

telugu mogs

dravidian languages are still subhuman though jfl
Telugu sounds like shit tho , Tamil literature mogs tf out of . Even Kannada has classic tradition and Malayalam has Yesudas , Mammooty legends.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
He is goodlooking tbh

Tamil Dravidian bulls can’t lose

smelly north indick cuck

Skinny fat bitch, no point if you are not Dravidian

Dravidian or boneless
Stfu jewnigger
this is the average dravid

dravidian languages are still subhuman though jfl
All languages in the subcontinent are subhuman, I was on a flight and some punjabis were talking and it sounded like shit.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon