Fat manlet dravidian impregnates russian girl

Subhra26

Subhra26

Iron
Imagine being a coal black skin dravidian nigger made fun of every where you go in currylands and getting rejected left and right by ugly horse pussy pajeetas but you move to Russia and immediately start fucking girls raw end up impregnating a Slavic whore and are forced to settle with her because of the child.Pajeetas that rejected him must be punching the air

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, Funnyunenjoyer1, glaruz and 2 others
Lifefuel for me

Brootal JBD pill. I've been seeing too mich of this lately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan and Subhra26
Screenshot 20240521 105554

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, PseudoMaxxer, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, micropp, Subhra26 and 1 other person
Imagine being a coal black skin dravidian nigger made fun of every where you go in currylands and getting rejected left and right by ugly horse pussy pajeetas but you move to Russia and immediately start fucking girls raw end up impregnating a Slavic whore and are forced to settle with her because of the child.Pajeetas that rejected him must be punching the air

*curryfuel not lifefuel

Water tbh mogging Slav niggers is easy work

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26

Good for him man, he ascended his genes. I bet it’s a major status symbol among his curry peers to have a white girl and mixed child, they prolly worship this nigga like one of their gazillion shitskin gods. I have no doubt he’s a betabuxx deluxe tho. Russian women love money, curry men love paying

• +1
Literally over for that child. Dravidian abo genes are way to strong 💪💪💪 no wonder aryans made a caste system
He gave his child a better chance than if he had bred with a poojeta

• +1
He's a robust Chad. Mogs me, and 99% of tall white guys.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Subhra26
shitskin cope