Germans are not white

jisko32

jisko32

I'm fine
Germany is NOT WHITE
it's a Mongolian country.
After starting a war with the Soviet Union in WWII, Germany sowed the seeds of its own destruction, both militarily and racially. In 1945, after the Soviets sacked Berlin and destroyed the Nazi leadership, Soviet troops embarked on one of the most massive rape campaigns in the history of mankind, effectively wiping the "Germanic race" out of existence.
The majority of Soviet citizens were recruited from the central Asian steppe, these were the men doing the raping.
They were raped not by Aryan Slavs, but by Asians.
so THIS FACT IS CRUCIAL

More than two million German women were raped during the Soviet conquest, and the Soviets then effectively seized roughly half of German territory for over a half century. Any hope that white supremacists might have had for Germany hanging onto its whiteness was crushed in this period. In 1989, Soviet- controlled Germany was reincorporated into an entire German nation, thus allowing the diffusion of even more Asian genes into the German population. This effectively wiped out Germany's "white character." The man to your left is the average German citizen. Notice the strong presence of epicanthic folds, which are characteristic of Asian populations.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Shade91, Lyxguxx and 18 others
@Azonin @Imretarded? @Autismcel @IAMNOTANINCEL @Alucard69 @asdvek @hopecel @wannamogger @Rea @ryuken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azonin and Autismcel
Brutal, nuke Germany so post apocalyptic aryans will take over

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and jisko32
High iq

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, datboijj, Autismcel and 1 other person
The guy you showed is a finnish high school shooter bhai, not german

• +1
Reactions: acv700
EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS
BUMP

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
4254758 1721464200318
I'd kill myself if I looked like this. Heavy brow ridge and zero epicanthal folds or brow fat mogs

It's giga deep set positively tilted brows or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, AscensionMan98, datboijj and 2 others
I can confirm, that this is the average German man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lyxguxx, 5'7 zoomer, jué and 2 others
Atp the only true whites are anglo-saxons aka the UK
Of all the European countries, only Germany and Russia are not white
Russia isn't white because there's a lot of local ethnics like Chuvash, Kalmyks, Buryats and so on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Imretarded? and Autismcel
Of all the European countries, only Germany and Russia are not white
Russia isn't white because there's a lot of local ethnics like Chuvash, Kalmyks, Buryats and so on
Pretty sure Germany is whiter than France still even if every german has chinese eyes.

Something like half of the french young population is black or arab:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
when you go to war with the jews you essentially have to exterminate them. the stuff they keep making up about the holocaust are projections. it's who they really are. hitler's mistake was ironically enough, not being as extreme as he is portrayed by the jews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, jué and jisko32
Pretty sure Germany is whiter than France still even if every german has chinese eyes.

Something like half of the french young population is black or arab:feelskek:
I was watching some kind of Paris vlog on youtube
You're right, most of the passers-by there were either Muslims or Blacks.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 3041286
I'd kill myself if I looked like this. Heavy brow ridge and zero epicanthal folds or brow fat mogs
that's exactly how @Azonin eye area look like:feelshaha:
and he is claiming to be Polish guy with some pure Germanic (Asiatic) influence:feelshaha:
proves my point again

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
@5'7 zoomer Don’t ever react to any of my
Posts, you disgusting Soviet rape baby. Your grandma was a whore for not aborting your father after being raped by Stalinists

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Imretarded? and 5'7 zoomer
Thats just Eastern Germany and yes they look more slavic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, The Grinch, jisko32 and 1 other person
I was watching some kind of Paris vlog on youtube
You're right, most of the passers-by there were either Muslims or Blacks.
Australia is the last hope:feelshehe:

• +1
Thats just Eastern Germany and yes they look more slavic
They wanna be friends with Russia as well. Hitler would kill himself a second time if he knew what happened to Germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and Beastimmung
read this thread again retard
That's WHOLE germany and they don't look slavic
The Soviets were in East Germany tough, not in west german.

My grandmothers always told me stories of american and french soldiers not soviets

They wanna be friends with Russia as well. Hitler would kill himself a second time if he knew what happened to Germany
He killed himself anyway
he would have committed suicide even earlier if he had found out that the Slavs were more Aryan in his ideology than the Germans, even before the Germans were raped by Asians

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and STAMPEDE
He killed himself anyway
he would have committed suicide even earlier if he had found out that the Slavs were more Aryan in his ideology than the Germans, even before the Germans were raped by Asians
Don’t know about that. If you‘re referring to the mongols, they were not as successful in Europe as you might think

The Soviets were in East Germany tough, not in west german.

My grandmothers always told me stories of american and french soldiers not soviets
There could be no American soldiers there, they were fighting only with Japan
In 1989, Soviet- controlled Germany was reincorporated into an entire German nation, thus allowing the diffusion of even more Asian genes into the German population.
@Beastimmung read this sentence

Attachments

• v09044g40000cpfp7unog65p72dj9k3g.mp4
    1,007.1 KB
  • JFL
@bananasslayer The goths fought against them and won many battles, when they lost they fled, so they were not mixed with them at all

@bananasslayer The goths fought against them and won many battles, when they lost they fled, so they were not mixed with them at all
i was just replying to not as successful as you think second largest empire by landmass lol idc about goths i like them too

Actually correct, Germans suffered a harsh elimination as well during and after the war just like the Slavs since the October Revolution. The reason Asians were the ones who raped and persecuted German people at the end of the war was because there was no russian/slavic young men left.

Yet nobody cares about these acts because of the allied narrative.

• +1
lets pretend every women gets pregnant from a rape jfl

even if everything is perfect (good sperm quality, healthy female and ovulating day) the chance the girl gets pregnant is still like 25% only

not to mention most girls dont keep rape babys

lets pretend every women gets pregnant from a rape jfl

even if everything is perfect (good sperm quality, healthy female and ovulating day) the chance the girl gets pregnant is still like 25% only

not to mention most girls dont keep rape babys
this only works if the sperm was from a genetically close person. Most rapes are committed by relatives

Goths didn’t exist in the time of mongols. Maybe you are referring to huns, and those huns were very successful because they conquered nearly all germanic tribes and goths. And those same huns caused the fall of the western roman empire.

• +1
tagging my pure germanic (asiatic) ubermensch bhai :feelshaha:
@normie_joe