Germans are not white

Partially agree but thinking Slavs are aryan is more delusional than blacks thinking they were Roman emperors. Every civilized society that comes in contact with Slavs comes to one conclusion. Some small villages in these countries are exempt and prolly the truest thing to aryans. Some northern Iran and Iraq villages as well.

Partially agree but thinking Slavs are aryan is more delusional than blacks thinking they were Roman emperors. Every civilized society that comes in contact with Slavs comes to one conclusion. Some small villages in these countries are exempt and prolly the truest thing to aryans. Some northern Iran and Iraq villages as well.
You misunderstood me. By Aryans, I meant the pseudoscientific Nazi term, not the Indo-Aryans living in Hindustan

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
You misunderstood me. By Aryans, I meant the pseudoscientific Nazi term, not the Indo-Aryans living in Hindustan
Even by that standard Slavs are even less like aryans. Aryans don’t just have blue eyes and fair hair their whole physiognomy resembles statues like David by Michelangelo. The most important feature stated by Hitler in his own book is that they are natural leaders, no natural born leader has arrived from Slavic countries since Stalin who hailed from Georgia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, theonewhocantascend and jisko32
It's funny to me how even russians look more white than Germans.

Nordics are the real aryans as far as I'm concerned. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and jisko32
Even by that standard Slavs are even less like aryans. Aryans don’t just have blue eyes and fair hair their whole physiognomy resembles statues like David by Michelangelo. The most important feature stated by Hitler in his own book is that they are natural leaders, no natural born leader has arrived from Slavic countries since Stalin who hailed from Georgia.
Putin?????

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Depends tbh
Some Slavic nations were Aryan such as Croats, while others are not by nazi ideology

Putin?????
Seriously? Do you think he’s a natural leader. Would you follow him if he asked for ur assistance? Compare him to someone like Trump. He’s definitely competent but he has 0 charisma Russia will never unite or grow under him.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Nordics are the real aryans as far as I'm concerned. :chad:
they are siberian and they are mixed as well
most Nords look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and STAMPEDE
Goths didn’t exist in the time of mongols. Maybe you are referring to huns, and those huns were very successful because they conquered nearly all germanic tribes and goths. And those same huns caused the fall of the western roman empire.
i was just saying i also like them has nothing to do with what i said prior

Lol pure cope as majority of leaders there are slavic by origin. And remember, Slavics literally destroyed these “aryan” countries and raped 2 million of their women.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
i wish i was a visigoth conquering rome instead of a rotter

Of all the European countries, only Germany and Russia are not white
Russia isn't white because there's a lot of local ethnics like Chuvash, Kalmyks, Buryats and so on
Russia isn't white because slavs are mongols.

@DelonLover1999 @StrangerDanger @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
But sarr hitler said india is true aryans:unsure: