Germans can't cope with muslims in their country and are traveling to Paraguay

B

bedes

Banned
Germans who are fed up with vaccines, taxes, and and dark triad low inhib muslims (jfl) are escaping to Paraguay

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Shrek2OnDvD, Xangsane and 10 others
can u translate what the couple are saying

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
paraguay is a cool country, very free

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Beetlejuice, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
South America is whiter than Europe @gamma

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Beetlejuice and 3 others
USA is literally blacker than Brazil
The amount of dark coal like niggers in the us is haiti-like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Good_Little_Goy, WontStopNorwooding and 7 others
Thts what they get for letting the retards into their country.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 19297
Not really. The only countries in Europe that are truly fucked are britain, france and sweden. France by far the worst.

Paraguay is pretty ethnic. But argentina and uruguay are almost full white.

• Hmm...
Nigga, brazil is ethnic as fuck.

Look at this shit:

But in reality it’s a lot worse than that because this data is self reported and people always cope and try to pass themselves off as whiter than they are. Lots of blacks said they were pardos and lots of pardos said they’re white.

Poor people tend to have more kids than rich people due to poor family planning, it doesn’t help that the government gives favela niggas handouts the more kids they have. It’s fucking over for brazil, it will keep getting more and more ethnic as time goes on.

It pains me to admit this, but I can’t ignore the reality and cope that brazil is a white country.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Nigga, brazil is ethnic as fuck.

Look at this shit:
View attachment 1659233

But in reality it’s a lot worse than that because this data is self reported and people always cope and try to pass themselves off as whiter than they are. Lots of blacks said they were pardos and lots of pardos said they’re white.

Poor people tend to have more kids than rich people due to poor family planning, it doesn’t help that the government gives favela niggas handouts the more kids they have. It’s fucking over for brazil, it will keep getting more and more ethnic as time goes on.

It pains me to admit this, but I can’t ignore the reality and cope that brazil is a white country.
Who said Brazil is white, not a single country in Latin America is except Uruguay. I'm saying USA has more blacks :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Who said Brazil is white, not a single country in Latin America is except Uruguay. I'm saying USA has more blacks :dafuckfeels:
Brazil has more blacks

According to the data USA is 12.2% black while brazil is 9.4%. But anyone who is remotely black is considered black in the USA while in Brazil any black that’s not too dark skinned wants to pass themselves off as a pardo. Which means the actual number of blacks in brazil is much higher if we’re going by the same standards of usa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Eduardo DOV
Brazil has more blacks

According to the data USA is 12.2% black while brazil is 9.4%. But anyone who is remotely black is considered black in the USA while in Brazil any black that’s not too dark skinned wants to pass themselves off as a pardo. Which means the actual number of blacks in brazil is much higher if we’re going by the same standards of usa.
Pardo means any kind of mix you retard
Not all mixed people are predominantly black :feelswhat:
Do you think people from the north are black or indigenous?

• +1
There is a German guy living in my apartment block, he fucking hates the sight of me.

Pale balding, scrawny insignificant Cunt

Everytime he sees me walking through the hall he gets triggered

Happened today- I had just done shoulder weights and my big frame was looking especially big with pump

He walked quickly to his room and locked the door.

Faggot.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Pardo means any kind of mix you retard
Not all mixed people are predominantly black :feelswhat:
Do you think people from the north are black or indigenous?
Most pardos are part black tho. Indigenous are one percent of the population and concentrated in the north. The vast majority of pardos are ethnic due to black dna

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369
Most pardos are part black tho. Indigenous are one percent of the population and concentrated in the north. The vast majority of pardos are ethnic due to black dna
Most pardos are triracial :feelswhat:
Pure indigenous are very few but there's many mixed indigenous+white in the north

• +1
The white race will adapt and survive

• So Sad
Uniornically true tbh… Brazil barely has any black people. Brazil is actually a far whiter nation than many believe

Brazil has more blacks

In America that’s true but black Americans actually look black. The blacks in Brazil look like curries hence why Brazil blacks (ones who have black phenotype afros wide nose dark skin etc) prob truly only make up 5% of the population

There is a German guy living in my apartment block, he fucking hates the sight of me.

Happened today- I had just done shoulder weights and my big frame was looking especially big with pump

Faggot.
Are you black? That'd be pretty funny tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@AlexAP tots?

Are you black? That'd be pretty funny tbh.
No I look Arab
20220424 175854

But there is an African guy living in between me and the German

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 17791
@AlexAP tots?
These are copers, often times they are losers in their country and say "Muh it's impossible to live in Germany" while average Germans are doing fine. If I locationmaxx I won't cope and say Germany is shit, Germany is a pretty good country to live if you are NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Beetlejuice

Faggot.
Wht he has 2 do wid u? If u rnt a Musalman?πŸ€”

These are copers, often times they are losers in their country and say "Muh it's impossible to live in Germany" while average Germans are doing fine. If I locationmaxx I won't cope and say Germany is shit, Germany is a pretty good country to live if you are NT.
Most German men are just wimps i see

@germanlooks legit ?

Islam means submission, it doesn't mean peace. The whole world will be conquered by Islam one day. This will make the filthy kafirs seethe but it's the plan of God.

You just wait and see, no one can extinguish the light of God. The Day Jesus Christ returns, you will see the glory of Islam in its peak. The whole world will be under the shade of Islam

I am prepared to die for Islam, what greater honor for me.

• Love it
They hate immigrants so they become immigrants?