Germans got destroyed in the Indian sun

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
. I live in a place with scorching temperatures (up to 50 degrees Celsius during summer) and very dry air. The warden had advised them to stay inside for a few weeks to adjust, but those niggas ventured out to explore campus anyway.

The evening heat destroyed them – they'd never experienced anything like that. They kept complaining how brutal the temperatures were. By the end of their short tour, they were red like tomatoes, completely exhausted because unlike curries who were accustomed to walking long distances in the sun, the Germans found it incredibly draining.

One German nigga even fainted while playing cricket with us, even though it was the cooler evening time and the spring season. It wss brutal tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, SubhumanCurrycel, sportsmogger and 18 others
@Beastimmung @Iasacrko @Heinrich Schmidt @sportsmogger

Why are Germans doing university in India anyway?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Exchange students
20240227 180542
Why are Germans doing university in India anyway?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, Lmao, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
. I live in a place with scorching temperatures (up to 50 degrees Celsius during summer) and very dry air. The warden had advised them to stay inside for a few weeks to adjust, but those niggas ventured out to explore campus anyway.

The evening heat destroyed them – they'd never experienced anything like that. They kept complaining how brutal the temperatures were. By the end of their short tour, they were red like tomatoes, completely exhausted because unlike curries who were accustomed to walking long distances in the sun, the Germans found it incredibly draining.

One German nigga even fainted while playing cricket with us, even though it was the cooler evening time and the spring season. It wss brutal tbh.
Just proves how sub human India is

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • +1
Reactions: zura, ascension and Gilbert_Durandal
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Costcosuperstore, raumDEuter and 8 others
  • Woah
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
IMG 7415

this is me rn, im not in india rn but very near it and same scorching sun

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Debetro, TechnoBoss and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, forevermirin, northern mogger and 1 other person
The germans had similar marks on their bodies. The tropical climate is brutal for whitecels.
ye i underestimated it cuz normally i dont get sunburned when vacating in the mediterranean

had my legs in the sun for a day and couldnt sleep that night due to the pain

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Jason Voorhees
ye i underestimated it cuz normally i dont get sunburned when vacating in the mediterranean

had my legs in the sun for a day and couldnt sleep that night due to the pain
Carry an umbrella everywhere u go and wear an spf 50+ sunscreen after every 2 hours and don't go out in the afternoon.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Carry an umbrella everywhere u go and wear an spf 50+ sunscreen after every 2 hours and don't go out in the afternoon.
do you neee to apply sunscreen?

• +1
Just use water gun on them to cool them down

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 51781 and Jason Voorhees
do you neee to apply sunscreen?
Yes it is very important. The temperatures will get even worse in rhe summer touching almost 47-48 degrees by the end of March and Start of April. . You should get into the habit of applying sunscreen now otherwise you are guaranteed to get a heat stroke in the future.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Akhi
Yes it is very important especially in the summers. The temperatures will get even worse by the end of March and Start of April. . You should get into the habit of applying sunscreen now otherwise you are guaranteed to get a heat stroke in the future.
thats crazy cuz youre pretty dark already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Gilbert_Durandal, forevermirin and 2 others
thats crazy cuz youre pretty dark already
I can take the heat till it's 44-45 degrees after which it becomes too much even for me.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, PsychoDsk, forevermirin and 3 others
I can take the heat till it's 44-45 degrees after which it becomes too much even for me.
is it already like 40 Celsius? Here we are about to get some snow in a couple days

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
jfl at using twitter
and jfl at 34 Celsius in mid march

It will touch 45-47 degrees next month. Now it's pretty comfortable at 34 degrees. I have no problem in this temp but the hot Indian summer sun will be brutal.

• Ugh..
Reactions: northern mogger
It will touch 45-47 degrees next month. Now it's pretty comfortable at 34 degrees. I have no problem in this temp but the hot Indian summer sun will be brutal.
how do you indians not go extinct

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Jason Voorhees

Thank you for sharing this with us...

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and PseduoAryan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, TsarTsar444, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
  • +1
i guess ill stay in the normal areas
To be fair people from the tropics suffer equally as badly when they are in a cold climate. I don't think I can survive the harsh German winters for example

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, Gilbert_Durandal, PsychoDsk and 2 others
To be fair people from the tropics suffer equally as badly when they are in a cold climate. I don't think I can survive the harsh German winters for example
absolute jfl at "harsh german winters" its rare for them to go to even -5

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, romanstock and Jason Voorhees
how cold are indian "winters"
Doesn't go lower than 10 degrees in the night tine during winters. Genereally around 16-17 degrees in my city but in the extreme north close to himalayas it does go below freezing point.

• JFL
Cope white Australians come over spend all day in hot Indian sun and still beat you at test match cricket

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and northern mogger
Cope white Australians come over spend all day in hot Indian sun and still beat you at test match cricket
They don't have test cricket matches in the summer tho and those Australians are players with experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, mayo mogger and romanstock
Australia is hell in the cities
how bad is wmaf in australia rn?

get rekt cumskins

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
So thats why all the german boomers living in Thailand have a red face eh

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Jason Voorhees
Australia is hell in the cities
how bad is wmaf in australia rn?

my dad is one

but most couples are racially aligned. although more and more i see blue eyed person breeding with brown eye and the baby coming out brown eye

• So Sad
my dad is one

but most couples are racially aligned. although more and more i see blue eyed person breeding with brown eye and the baby coming out brown eye
so is slaying foreingers as white very easy?

so is slaying foreingers as white very easy?

i lived in a mostly white city, i didnt really interact with any. one curry girl i had a uni class with and did a group thing with blocked me after on msn messenger for no reason.

• JFL
i lived in a mostly white city, i didnt really interact with any. one curry girl i had a uni class with and did a group thing with blocked me after on msn messenger for no reason.
6'3 aryan gymmaxed?

5'11 aryan malnutrition small shoulder width framecel no matter how much i lifted
no thats my stats, could i slay in ethnics in australian tinder or nightclubs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back