Germans got destroyed in the Indian sun

. I live in a place with scorching temperatures (up to 50 degrees Celsius during summer) and very dry air. The warden had advised them to stay inside for a few weeks to adjust, but those niggas ventured out to explore campus anyway.

The evening heat destroyed them – they'd never experienced anything like that. They kept complaining how brutal the temperatures were. By the end of their short tour, they were red like tomatoes, completely exhausted because unlike curries who were accustomed to walking long distances in the sun, the Germans found it incredibly draining.

One German nigga even fainted while playing cricket with us, even though it was the cooler evening time and the spring season. It wss brutal tbh.
only south west american whites from the desert can handle the middle eastern heat

straight white euros and celts have never been out of the clouds

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I thought you were american

• +1
I become a tomato on 25 degrees if im exposed like 3 hours on that temperature. Over for slavcels who descend from the dim forests of Minsk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
indian climate is the best ngl

no wonder foreigners tried to invade india

the germans wouldn’t be able to face the australian summer heat at all btw imo

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, northern mogger and Jason Voorhees
Are u a tomatocel too? @F⁻minning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I become a tomato on 25 degrees if im exposed like 3 hours on that temperature. Over for slavcels who descend from the dim forests of Minsk
depends, direct sunlight is brooootal
in the forest its chill tho

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
  • Woah
And people wonder why niggas who live around me are dark skinned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
depends, direct sunlight is brooootal
in the forest its chill tho
SmartSelect 20240313 122201 Gallery

This happened to me last year in May on around 25 degrees just from 2 hours of sun exposure outside a coffee bar with friends BEFORE 12pm (10-12pm) jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, northern mogger, PsychoDsk and 2 others
Do the germans get attention from Indian girls?

• +1
View attachment 2797620
This happened to me last year in May on around 25 degrees just from 2 hours of sun exposure outside a coffee bar with friends BEFORE 12pm (10-12pm) jfl
Damn. 25 degrees is a walk in thr park for me. I literally wore a blazer to my aunts wedding during the winter when it was 25-26 degrees.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and TsarTsar444
Not really. They don't talk to Indian girls and Indian girls don't talk to them. Most of them were just tall mclovincels. They had insane colouring tho. I saw a nigga that A20 eyes. I was mirin.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Thr foreigners I've actually seen with Indian girls are low inhib Arabcels and Bangladeshi niggas. Germans and British guys are all high inhib autists that don't know how to talk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Deleted member 14693
Thr foreigners I've actually seen with Indian girls are low inhib Arabcels and Bangladeshi niggas. Germans and British guys are all high inhib autists that don't know how to talk.
yeah thats how german guys are tbh.

They don'T care about slaying either though tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, northern mogger, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Damn. 25 degrees is a walk in thr park for me. I literally wore a blazer to my aunts wedding during the winter when it was 25-26 degrees.
It gets close to 40 degrees around July and August in Macedonia and i can walk on the peak sun for 1 hour in this sun and heat completely unprotected and be fine, its just that my body needs time to adapt so late spring always brutalizes me even in the 20 degrees range, but after the first burn my skin adapts and i dont burn after mostly. The humidity where i live in the summer is also tropical tier at around 70%-80% on average even tho its in Europe jfl

• +1
My skin never burns tbh. Just gets tans and gets darker.

It gets close to 40 degrees around July and August in Macedonia and i can walk on the peak sun for 1 hour in this sun and heat completely unprotected and be fine, its just that my body needs time to adapt so late spring always brutalizes me even in the 20 degrees range, but after the first burn my skin adapts and i dont burn after mostly. The humidity where i live in the summer is also tropical tier at around 70%-80% on average even tho its in Europe jfl

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, TsarTsar444 and northern mogger
blazer in 25c degrees? if you did that here everyone would think you are mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and TsarTsar444
did you just say 25 fucking celsius in winter? jfl at indian definiton of "winter"

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • JFL
peak summer the sun is out for 20h in the south
i doubt the genes, maybe i am overestimating summer heat here
Do you think the finnish language is a big defense against ethnic migration into Finland? Come to think of it its insane that any ethnic migrated to Finland in the first place, how can they unironically learn the language tbh?

Do you think the finnish language is a big defense against ethnic migration into Finland? Come to think of it its insane that any ethnic migrated to Finland in the first place, how can they unironically learn the language tbh?
the first generation migrants always speak shitty finnish, no matter how long they have lived here. there is a japanese guy who has this crazy obsession with finland, he has learned the language and moved here, but still has that unfixable accent. learning this language as an adult and speaking it fluently is close to impossible. for the second generation they just learn it from kindergarten, but they speak a retarted version of finnish, where there are fewer words (lack of language knowledge) pronounciation is off and many words are in english. its very hard for them but they get it to work

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
the first generation migrants always speak shitty finnish, no matter how long they have lived here. there is a japanese guy who has this crazy obsession with finland, he has learned the language and moved here, but still has that unfixable accent. learning this language as an adult and speaking it fluently is close to impossible. for the second generation they just learn it from kindergarten, but they speak a retarted version of finnish, where there are fewer words (lack of language knowledge) pronounciation is off and many words are in english. its very hard for them but they get it to work
Why just not migrate to the nordic countries instead then and torture yourself with learning finnish, doesn't make sense

• +1
Why just not migrate to the nordic countries instead then and torture yourself with learning finnish, doesn't make sense
some niggers migrated to ukraine, idk what they think
we do have the best services on earth

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
50 degrees Jesus. I could barely handle 40 in Turkey and Cyprus

• Hmm...
And people mock me when I say that UK weather is actually good. I'll take any weather over anything with +25° C as a norm at summer and +10° C at winter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back