Germany 2024 in one pic

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Police tackles the guy getting stabbed by the immigrant only to be stabbed by him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, Manletmachine, blatonslatt and 20 others
You'd think that police would shoot the ape but nope, he shanked the other officer and didn't get hurt himself.

Cuck country jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Mewton, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

bro has two assholes now.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arab_chink, KIVVV, IAMNOTANINCEL and 9 others
im anti police anti germany (in 2024) and anti refugees but come on, it was just chaotic as fuck and the cops didnt know who the attacker was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 5'7 zoomer, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
IMG 9037 THE WEST HAS FALLEN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, arab_chink, trap_king and 16 others
im anti police anti germany (in 2024) and anti refugees but come on, it was just chaotic as fuck and the cops didnt know who the attacker was
Yes, the police didn’t see the knife wielding attacker and instead the guy in blue attire at a journalist event

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and buflek
It was an organised anti islam event. No way the short guy with black hair and a knife in his hand is the attacker, right?

The police was already present, watching over the event

This could have easily been prevented if they did their jobs properly

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It was an organised anti islam event. No way the short guy with black hair and a knife in his hand is the attacker, right?

The police was already present, watching over the event

This could have easily been prevented if they did their jobs properly
technically it couldve also been a racist stabbing a shitskin tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Manletmachine and murdah
All refugees? East asians and other europeans don’t cause trouble there

All refugees? East asians and other europeans don’t cause trouble there
with refugees im talking about third world countries where 90% of the people who come are guys

• +1
Reactions: murdah
with refugees im talking about third world countries where 90% of the people who come are guys
Agreed, all refugees should get deported except for asians and mixed euros.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Diarrhoea and buflek
You'd think that police would shoot the ape but nope, he shanked the other officer and didn't get hurt himself.

Cuck country jfl
Apparently hes in critical condition from neck injury.
What being a retard and tackling the guy trying to disarm the attacker does to an mf also jfl at the police there were like 10 on standby half women doing absolutely nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Mewton, murdah and 2 others
technically it couldve also been a racist stabbing a shitskin tho
That immediate assumption has likely cost that officer his life, he was probably on charge to apprehend people at the right wing rally so it was his first instinct

• +1
Reactions: murdah and buflek
Apparently hes in critical condition from neck injury.
What being a retard and tackling the guy trying to disarm the attacker does to an mf also jfl at the police there were like 10 on standby half women doing absolutely nothing
Ironic, that the only one that tried stopping the attacker was a sandnig as well. Germcucks were too busy arresting their own.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SubhumanCurrycel
I wonder how Indian immigrants fair in terms of crime statistics compared to pakistani and middle eastern immigrants, probably high compared to the general population but not as high.
Germany seems cucked I wonder if they are like Sweden where they tried to ban the reporting of crime stats based on ethnicity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, murdah and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
I wonder how Indian immigrants fair in terms of crime statistics compared to pakistani and middle eastern immigrants, probably high compared to the general population but not as high.
Germany seems cucked I wonder if they are like Sweden where they tried to ban the reporting of crime stats based on ethnicity.
there aren't many curries in germany (and europe in general except for the british isles)

curries are mostly in the anglosphere, so good countries to check for their crime stats are UK, Canada and AUS

• +1
Hope the cop died of his injury

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Was it a turkish immigrant?
idk but i'm telling the monkey above that east asian and european immigrants aren't refugees, a refugee is someone who is fleeing their country due to war/violence/persecution not just any migrant

• +1
  • Hmm...
there aren't many curries in germany (and europe in general except for the british isles)

curries are mostly in the anglosphere, so good countries to check for their crime stats are UK, Canada and AUS
I know in NZ East asians commit the lowest crime by far followed by Indian and European rather closely. Pacific is a bit higher and Maori is 5-7x the general population.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
idk but i'm telling the monkey above that east asian and european immigrants aren't refugees, a refugee is someone who is fleeing their country due to war/violence/persecution not just any migrant
Oh yea JFL hardly any East Asian or Euro immigrant is a refugee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Ukrainians fleeing a full fledged war isn’t a refugee? :feelsuhh:

@Madridista Why? East asians have low crime rates and mixed europeans are still european.

The possibility still exists so @yeeyeeslayer is the retard here
If you broke it down by statistics I really doubt you would find much, the last large scale East Asian refugee movement was Vietnam and the Khmer rogue and they mostly went to America, on the European side maybe the breakup of Yugoslavia but thats it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
@Madridista Why? East asians have low crime rates and mixed europeans are still european.
The point of an ethnostate is to preserve a race and its cultures. East Asians are not European and therefore are not eligible to live in a European ethnostate. Plus, it's not like Europeans need East Asians. They can have low crime rates in East Asia. Europe is for Europeans only. As for mixed-breeds, some would be deported and some that are European-looking would be assimilated. This is all mental masturbation, though. I'm not confident an ethnostate is ever going to happen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, Steel and murdah
The point of an ethnostate is to preserve a race and its cultures. East Asians are not European and therefore are not eligible to live in a European ethnostate. Plus, it's not like Europeans need East Asians. They can have low crime rates in East Asia. Europe is for Europeans only. As for mixed-breeds, some would be deported and some that are European-looking would be assimilated. This is all mental masturbation, though. I'm not confident an ethnostate is ever going to happen.
An ethnostate is a dream and isn't even theoretically plausible until you have approximate replacement birthrates and this is true for virtually every developed country not just Europe.

• +1
An ethnostate is a dream and isn't even theoretically plausible until you have approximate replacement birthrates and this is true for virtually every developed country not just Europe.
Exactly why I don't stress myself over this much. It's probably never going to happen because Europeans are cuckolds.

• +1
@murdah @yeeyeeslayer ngl looking at the state of immigration in places like Europe from an NZ/Aus perspective is kind of crazy, like here the bulk are East Asian immigrants and the worst aspect is maybe language barriers with FOB's and house prices getting high but generally very safe and low crime, Asian gangs are virtually unheard of.

Meanwhile I look at Europe and it looks completely fucked it gives you quite a lot of whiplash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
@murdah @yeeyeeslayer ngl looking at the state of immigration in places like Europe from an NZ/Aus perspective is kind of crazy, like here the bulk are East Asian immigrants and the worst aspect is maybe language barriers with FOB's and house prices getting high but generally very safe and low crime, Asian gangs are virtually unheard of.

Meanwhile I look at Europe and it looks completely fucked it gives you quite a lot of whiplash.
ain't there alot of MENAs and indians in AUS too?

• +1

That’s Africans and Muslims for ya

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and SubhumanCurrycel
ain't there alot of MENAs and indians in AUS too?
Most Indians are from Fiji that fled the coup and they are generally more westernized and assimilated, more recent ones are Indian and im ngl they are either super hard working and dilligent or arrogant assholes with no social etiquette theres little in-between.

Not many MENA's maybe like 2% of the population

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Most Indians are from Fiji that fled the coup and they are generally more westernized and assimilated, more recent ones are Indian and im ngl they are either super hard working and dilligent or arrogant assholes with no social etiquette theres little in-between.

Not many MENA's maybe like 2% of the population
Do you consider nepalese as indians? Curious

• +1
Do you consider nepalese as indians? Curious
Indian adjacent, different language same religion overlapping culture

jfl they literally tacked the stabbing victim
european police is such a fucking joke

• +1