Germany is insane for believing 18 year olds are grown ups

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
99% of 18 year olds still look and behave like teenagers, in my opinion and with statistics and studies to back me up, a man isn't fully developed until he's in his early twenties.

inb4 "manbaby"

and yes, I will cry for you some more

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
What are you even talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
You can have sex with a 14 yo grill as a 18+ adult lulz

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, dogtown, fobos and 2 others
It is indeed true that 18 is too young to be making life decisions, I find it difficult to believe that I will be an adult in only 3 years.

You can do that in Canada too which is cool

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Is this low-key AOC-raising propaganda?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
same in my country hehehe
Here is the jewnited states you will get called a pedo if you are kinda old and dating an 18 yo.

Fucking post wall whores and their propaganda lmao

Here is the jewnited states you will get called a pedo if you are kinda old and dating an 18 yo.

Fucking post wall whores and their propaganda lmao
Lmao in my country 20+ guys marry underaged girls all the time

• +1
Lmao in my country 20+ guys marry underaged girls all the time
Tbh.

If the girl is mentally grown up and is able to take decisions then it ain't pedophilia. Post wall hags just want to get the attention of betabux.

Tbh.

If the girl is mentally grown up and is able to take decisions then it ain't pedophilia. Post wall hags just want to get the attention of betabux.
If she has big titties im in

• +1
If I found this site today it would be almost too late for me and I’m 14. Good thing I found this site at 13 tbh or else it would have Been over

If she has big titties im in
Fkn legit.

Too bad I hate all women tho. I'm just going to speak up for fellow JB-lovers dedly srs.

If I found this site today it would be almost too late for me and I’m 14. Good thing I found this site at 13 tbh or else it would have Been over
I wonder how I would have turned out if I found out about all this lookism and looksmax stuff at 13- when I was basically still kid with wholesome intentions.
I am already an aspie but I would have been an utter maniac if I found out about all this stuff earlier.... And probably more handsome
What are you even talking about
I don't get where the confusion lies.
Ohnonono that's not what I was talking about I was talking about taking adult responsibilities and stuff

Last edited:
Im 22 and dont consider myself as a proper adult. Most of young people at that age i see are completely immature acting like they already are fully grown adults. Its suifuel because i hate stupid people

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I consider 18 an adult.

I consider 18 an adult.
I can't believe I'm going to be considered an adult in only 2 months, it can't be, I feel like a tenager. And biologically speaking I still am until 21 or so

I can't believe I'm going to be considered an adult in only 2 months, it can't be, I feel like a tenager. And biologically speaking I still am until 21 or so
Could be brain age.

• +1