GESTAPO the submissive dog

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax

This dumb fool think he is on par with me. Thinks this is rumble in the jungle like Mohammed Ali vs George Foreman in 1974

wj1EV0f.gif

However, in reality this is a one-sider like BADR Hari against his opponent who did the talk before the fight but never made it to the walk...... because he was a weak submissive faggot and got knocked down in the second round already

5K5Q.gif
NaughtyAcceptableCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

It took this turtle 1 week to respond to my vitamin d counter argument, while I debunked his theory within a few seconds after having opened his thread for the first time and read the jibberish he wrote.

turtle GIF

As I told him in the first response, the facts stated by him are in some sense correct. Muslim women tend to have lower vitamin d levels, BECAUSE they are lacking
awareness of this issue.

(btw using the word awareness, it actually reminded me of my college times when we had to apply some marketing models like AIDA. What a bullshit scam model this was jfl at any cucks using this irl.)

DLMw.gif

Anyway, this nigga replied to my thread like the turtle he is with the following points:

Gestapo said:
First of all, windows are COPE because Vitamin D formation happens when UV-B light reacts with dehydrocholesterol in the skin and the glass blocks UV-B you retard!

Open your windows then, faggot. Here is how to do it:

Lockdown No GIF by Pablo
New Day Gay GIF by Neurads

Second point:
Gestapo said
Even though 15min of sun exposure improved them from 17.6 nmol/L to 23.0nmol/L they STILL HAD SUB-OPTIMAL VitD levels.
In fact, having less than 30 nmol/L is defined as "severe Vit D deficiency".

So twice a week is not enough?!!!

Alright, then do it four times a week you retard!!!!

It did not take me longer than 2 seconds to actually come with this idea... thanks god we humans have a common sense and know how to adapt to certain situations.

ezgif-1-45016f481c.gif

Taking the holy mathematical formulas and laws into consideration, this would equal to 46 nmol/L if multiplied with 2

giphy.gif

46 nmol/L with only 15 minutes a day (4x a week) sunlight only on face, arms and hands. This would still be still below what you stated as being the optimum vitamin d levels as 75nmol/L

I will continue doing the maths with what you have stated as being the "optimum" vitamin d levels.

Gestapo said
Optimal levels should be at least 75nmol/L.

So, we would need an increase of 63.0%, or additional 29 nmol/L to get to 63%. This is EASILY achievable if the muslim hijabi women would not only get sunlight on face and arms, which covers only 21.5% of your total body surface area (18% for both arms, and 3.5% for face), but also the legs which both together account of 38% of your body surface. Now if we add up abdomen to this, we would have additional 9%+ summing to a total of 47%.

So, more than twice of sunlight what we had been getting prior with face, arms and hands. Considering that each body part is absorbing sun equally, we would now have to add up the extra body parts that would be getting sunlight. We would be now at an increase of 120.9%

46nmol/L x 120.9%

=

TLDR:

you can get to ideal vitamin d levels by getting direct sunshine for 4 times a week, a 15 minutes, on your face, arms, legs and chest.

thats how easily I knock you out. Now you can muzzle like the little hound you are..

He started off like this:

bark barking GIF

to end up like this:

Happy Dog GIF

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

Keep crying for muslim women

giphy.gif

tagging all the fags that are online to see this submissive dog getting destroyed

@Gestapo
@justinzayn
@Chadethnic101
@Shrek2OnDvD
@RabidRosaries
@goat2x
@Atem Rah
@YouCopeOrRope
@Xangsane
@LightSkinNoob
@Mewton
@Albeacho
@ropemax
@NeedToSucceed
@currylightskin
@Manchild

Attachments

• 1651163666787.png
    1651163666787.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Oberyn, Deleted member 17791 and 22 others
Not one hue of white text but ik you destroyed him

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Not reading this low t essay

-Person with the highest confirmed testosterone here

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How long did it take to write this? Fuck wrong witchu ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Mirin dedication to dismantling larping dogs :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, ROTTING, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, ROTTING, justinzayn and 5 others
I truly live rent free in these Muslim copers skulls lmao

Just autistically stand in front of an open window for an hour everyday instead of just going about your life while not wearing the outfit of a ninja like any normal person would.

The mental gymnastics done by these hijabi copers has me caging too hard ROFL :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul:
They would rather dress like a ninja rather than wear normal clothing and not have to worry about suboptimal strategies at all lol
@AscendingHero @germanlooks @wizard master

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, EasternRightWinger15, ROTTING and 20 others
Why don't take vit D supplements

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16384, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others

Just autistically stand in front of an open window for an hour everyday instead of just going about your life while not wearing the outfit of a ninja like any normal person would.

The mental gymnastics done by these hijabi copers has me caging too hard ROFL :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::lul:
They would rather dress like a ninja rather than wear normal clothing and not have to worry about suboptimal strategies at all lol

didnt read a single word
15 minutes a day isnt too much to ask, only 4 times a week.

no arguments to deliver but a bunch of retarded cope because you cant deal with the mental tormentation rn.

Homer Simpson Vomit GIF

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
started reading and then it just goes on and on and on

How long did you spend on this just to get 5 reacts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, germanlooks, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
started reading and then it just goes on and on and on

How long did you spend on this just to get 5 reacts?

i type 180wpm. it took me 10 minutes to write this, son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 13787
didnt read a single word
15 minutes a day isnt too much to ask, only 4 times a week.

no arguments to deliver but a bunch of retarded cope because you cant deal with the mental tormentation rn.
You are going about this in an incorrect mechanistic fashion (common mistake made by many even in the world of science).
In short you would NOT see the incremental increases in serum 25(OH) D levels like you claim they would.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and HOLYFUARK

JFL @ THIS CUCK GESTAPO BARKING FOR MUSLIMS
REMINDER ALL YOUR WOMEN ARE WHORES WITH 3 DIGIT BODY COUNT AT 14

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16384, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
@Gestapo is a abused dog and he will cope hard with "muh vitamin d deficiency" this mutt needs to kill himself already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn and Shrek2OnDvD
he should drop the act where he pretends he cares about the health of brown women
nigga just hates islam, is what it is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
JFL @ THIS CUCK GESTAPO BARKING FOR MUSLIMS
REMINDER ALL YOUR WOMEN ARE WHORES WITH 3 DIGIT BODY COUNT AT 14

In Germany and the Netherlands, the majority of women seeking hymenoplasty are young Muslim women. We speak to doctors about the rising demand for the controversial procedure.
@FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and UglyGod360
Why don't take vit D supplements
Because it is suboptimal and 2nd to the primary source: sunlight (UV-B)
Sensible sun exposure, especially between the hours of 10:00 am and 3:00 pm produces vitamin D in the skin that may last twice as long in the blood compared with ingested vitamin D. [4]
A clinical study from Sweden comparing full body irradiation with UVB lamps 3 times a week for 6 weeks to a daily vitamin D3 supplement of 1,600 IU daily for 6 weeks found UVB therapy to be more efficacious in raising serum 25(OH)D concentrations.
The more conservatively each woman dressed, the lower her level of vitamin D was recorded. Those who wore the hijab but also ate vitamin D-rich foods such as oily fish or fortified milk had higher levels (though not as high as those who did not wear hijabs).

Not wearing the hijab would single handedly resolve their Vit D deficiency but they would rather cope with wasting hours of their day standing in front of open windows :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and gamma
Because it is suboptimal and 2nd to the primary source: sunlight (UV-B)

Not wearing the hijab would single handedly resolve their Vit D deficiency but they would rather cope with wasting hours of their day standing in front of open windows :ROFLMAO:
What if you live in a nordic country where there isn't sun? How to you get vit D in the winter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gestapo
How to you get vit D in the winter
VitD rich foods and supplements even UVB lamps if you want to be extra sure
It is understandable in that situation but Muslim women who reside in sun rich locations have no excuse. Wearing a hijab in that location is equivalent to chopping off one of your legs for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: gamma

70 percent of Europeans suffer from low vitamin D levels, experts say​

55383C5E 23C4 4FAB B7F2 AB15ACCC9B7F

@Gestapo worships white people but doesn’t realise most of them suffer from the exact same thing
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Oberyn, justinzayn and 2 others
most of them suffer from the exact same thing
For different reasons you retard

Europe on average is not anywhere near as sunrich as places like the UAE. The sole reason for muslim women being VitD deficient, despite living in a sun rich location, is their hijabi clothing.

For different reasons you retard
View attachment 1655666
Europe on average is not anywhere near as sunrich as places like the UAE. The sole reason for muslim women being VitD deficient, despite living in a sun rich location, is their hijabi clothing.
Yes. The richest continent in the world still can’t get rid of their vitamin d deficiency. Weird how ‘superior white IQ’ still hasn’t solved this problem

Also you’re definitely some self hating turkroach living in Germany whose never been to the Middle East

Most women wear the hijab, not the full burqa and they don’t have to wear it in the company of their family or other women. They have women-only parks and gardens where they have picnics and gossip with each other lol

You’re definitely overreacting to this shit. It ain’t that serious. All my years on the internet and I’ve never seen an Islam hater use this argument :feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14905, justinzayn and 2 others
Yes. The richest continent in the world still can’t get rid of their vitamin d deficiency. Weird how ‘superior white IQ’ still hasn’t solved this problem
You don't have to have any riches to solve your vitD deficiency you retard.
Europe =/= UAE
Muslim women who reside in sun rich locations have no excuse.
Also you’re definitely some self hating turkroach living in Germany whose never been to the Middle East
Wrong
Most women wear the hijab, not the full burqa and they don’t have to wear it in the company of their family or other women. They have women-only parks and gardens where they have picnics and gossip with each other lol

You’re definitely overreacting to this shit. It ain’t that serious. All my years on the internet and I’ve never seen an Islam hater use this argument
The vitamin deficiency is largely due to how Arab women dress outdoors – preventing exposure of the skin to sunlight and subsequent vitamin D intake.
Because of their ideology and religious beliefs, many Muslim women cover most part of their body with a veil, called (Hejab). In some cases, they take extreme actions and cover even their hands and the whole face. In the extreme behaviors, their body becomes deprived of receiving direct sunlight and, vitamin D.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Window theory is too much for me

out of topic

I heard your a chadlite what did you do to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo

This dumb fool think he is on par with me. Thinks this is rumble in the jungle like Mohammed Ali vs George Foreman in 1974

View attachment 1655380
wj1EV0f.gif

However, in reality this is a one-sider like BADR Hari against his opponent who did the talk before the fight but never made it to the walk...... because he was a weak submissive faggot and got knocked down in the second round already

5K5Q.gif
NaughtyAcceptableCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

It took this turtle 1 week to respond to my vitamin d counter argument, while I debunked his theory within a few seconds after having opened his thread for the first time and read the jibberish he wrote.

turtle GIF

As I told him in the first response, the facts stated by him are in some sense correct. Muslim women tend to have lower vitamin d levels, BECAUSE they are lacking
awareness of this issue.

(btw using the word awareness, it actually reminded me of my college times when we had to apply some marketing models like AIDA. What a bullshit scam model this was jfl at any cucks using this irl.)

View attachment 1655398
DLMw.gif

Anyway, this nigga replied to my thread like the turtle he is with the following points:

Gestapo said:

Open your windows then, faggot. Here is how to do it:

Lockdown No GIF by Pablo
New Day Gay GIF by Neurads

Second point:
Gestapo said

So twice a week is not enough?!!!

Alright, then do it four times a week you retard!!!!

It did not take me longer than 2 seconds to actually come with this idea... thanks god we humans have a common sense and know how to adapt to certain situations.

View attachment 1655549
ezgif-1-45016f481c.gif

Taking the holy mathematical formulas and laws into consideration, this would equal to 46 nmol/L if multiplied with 2

giphy.gif

46 nmol/L with only 15 minutes a day (4x a week) sunlight only on face, arms and hands. This would still be still below what you stated as being the optimum vitamin d levels as 75nmol/L

I will continue doing the maths with what you have stated as being the "optimum" vitamin d levels.

Gestapo said

So, we would need an increase of 63.0%, or additional 29 nmol/L to get to 63%. This is EASILY achievable if the muslim hijabi women would not only get sunlight on face and arms, which covers only 21.5% of your total body surface area (18% for both arms, and 3.5% for face), but also the legs which both together account of 38% of your body surface. Now if we add up abdomen to this, we would have additional 9%+ summing to a total of 47%.
View attachment 1655490

So, more than twice of sunlight what we had been getting prior with face, arms and hands. Considering that each body part is absorbing sun equally, we would now have to add up the extra body parts that would be getting sunlight. We would be now at an increase of 120.9%

46nmol/L x 120.9%

=

View attachment 1655571

TLDR:

you can get to ideal vitamin d levels by getting direct sunshine for 4 times a week, a 15 minutes, on your face, arms, legs and chest.

thats how easily I knock you out. Now you can muzzle like the little hound you are..

He started off like this:

bark barking GIF

to end up like this:

Happy Dog GIF

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

Keep crying for muslim women

View attachment 1655570

giphy.gif

tagging all the fags that are online to see this submissive dog getting destroyed

@Gestapo
@justinzayn
@Chadethnic101
@Shrek2OnDvD
@RabidRosaries
@goat2x
@Atem Rah
@YouCopeOrRope
@Xangsane
@LightSkinNoob
@Mewton
@Albeacho
@ropemax
@NeedToSucceed
@currylightskin
@Manchild
Longwinded book from a guy who sleeps with human garbage bags

• +1

You’re definitely overreacting to this shit. It ain’t that serious. All my years on the internet and I’ve never seen an Islam hater use this argument :feelskek:

Ok nigga, we get it .. your name is mudasar, tafel, zarshan, Abdul, Rizwan, jameer, Mohammed Khan

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn and Gestapo
@Gestapo is right , also to get actual good vit d levels u need to expose your trunk , so chest , abs , back mainly , however having a society with conservative women is more important than some vit d deficiency , just let them tan with windows opened or whatever, anything is better than whores with good vit d levels .

Ok nigga, we get it .. your name is mudasar, tafel, zarshan, Abdul, Rizwan, jameer, Mohammed Khan
Okay calm down Eugene Lanza
You don't have to have any riches to solve your vitD deficiency you retard.
Europe =/= UAE
Muslim women who reside in sun rich locations have no excuse.

Wrong

Where’s the permanent cure for vitamin d deficiency?

I mean when you have people who live in areas with no sunlight, you’d expect them to have developed something to help prevent deficiency. It doesn’t help that Europe is most technologically advanced continent and still, nothing much other than supplements and tanning beds JFL

Can you also talk about the high rate of skin cancer in the west? Or the fact that white people need sun screen to go outside without burning? This doesn’t sound very superior in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Okay calm down Eugene Lanza

Where’s the permanent cure for vitamin d deficiency?

I mean when you have people who live in areas with no sunlight, you’d expect them to have developed something to help prevent deficiency. It doesn’t help that Europe is most technologically advanced continent and still, nothing much other than supplements and tanning beds JFL

Can you also talk about the high rate of skin cancer in the west? Or the fact that white people need sun screen to go outside without burning? This doesn’t sound very superior in my opinion
WTF are you on about?
None of my threads on Islam and VitD are about permanent cures or anything to do with racial superiority.

All I am saying is that you have little to no excuse for being VitD deficient in a sun-rich location.
When you have ample natural resources for free! and still remain deficient there is no one to blame but yourself.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and justinzayn
That there are still people in 2022 who defend wearing a hijab is astonishing. Not even because of this vitamin d thing. Just because it’s beyond retarded in basically every other single way. And I cage even more at indoctrinated Muslim women who think they don’t get oppressed by wearing a hijab:feelskek:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17311 and Gestapo
This is what the average guy wears in the middle east.
880c5be52e9fdb7b6c7a6fb97cbc1402.jpg

and apparently this is what the average guy wears in pakistan

Why dont you show them some love as well ?
:feelshah:

That there are still people in 2022 who defend wearing a hijab is astonishing. Not even because of this vitamin d thing. Just because it’s beyond retarded in basically every other single way. And I cage even more at indoctrinated Muslim women who think they don’t get oppressed by wearing a hijab
MUH OPPRESSION :soy:
A REMINDER THAT THIS CUCKLET @germanlooks WOULD PREFER HIS WIFE LOOKING LIKE THIS IN PUBLIC

OVER THIS

PRETENTIOUS FAGGOT CUNT WHO I'D KNOCK THE FUCK OUT IF I SAW HIM. MOST EFFEMINATE PUSSY ON THIS FORUM. LITERAL DEFINITION OF BETAMALE
@Shrek2OnDvD
@NukethisWorldAlready
@YouCopeOrRope
@AbuSAF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16384, AbuSAF and 1 other person
A REMINDER THAT THIS CUCKLET @
germanlooks
@germanlooks WOULD PREFER HIS WIFE LOOKING LIKE THIS IN PUBLIC

OVER THIS
Never said that you fucking clown.
Just because I am against women covering their hair and parts of their face it doesn’t mean that I want my wife to go out bare chest.
But I didn’t expect anything intellectual coming from someone like you who believes in fairy tales anyways.
PRETENTIOUS FAGGOT CUNT WHO I'D KNOCK THE FUCK OUT IF I SAW HIM. MOST EFFEMINATE PUSSY ON THIS FORUM. LITERAL DEFINITION OF BETAMALE
Keep barking like the abused dog you are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 16369
Never said that you fucking clown.
Just because I am against women covering their hair and parts of their face it doesn’t mean that I want my wife to go out bare chest.
But I didn’t expect anything intellectual coming from someone like you who believes in fairy tales anyways.

Keep barking like the abused dog you are
What's the problem with women wearing a hijab and covering their hair?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and Shrek2OnDvD
Muh peaceful religion

Muh high morals

Muh infidel beheadings

• +1
A REMINDER THAT THIS CUCKLET @germanlooks WOULD PREFER HIS WIFE LOOKING LIKE THIS IN PUBLIC
View attachment 1656569
OVER THIS
View attachment 1656571

@Shrek2OnDvD
@NukethisWorldAlready
@YouCopeOrRope
@AbuSAF
I agree it is jahilliyah and ignorance, but please do not post awrah and for the sake of Allah be more calm 💗

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I agree it is jahilliyah and ignorance, but please do not post awrah and for the sake of Allah be more calm 💗
Indeed akhi, sorry for my bursts of outrage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and AbuSAF