@gestapo and his dumb vitamin d argument against hijabis GTFIH

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax
THIS SUBMISSIVE DOG HAS BEEN BARKING A LOT LATELY > https://looksmax.org/threads/top-5-worst-users-on-this-forum.490771/#post-8072796
Dog Barking GIF by pawsr
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

This degenerate wants to manipulate us muslims and trying to promote degeneracy. This filthy dog is just jealous because muslims arent as degenerate as whites and are striving to follow the rules of the almighty.

To clarify my point so that this retard also gets my point on why hijabs do not hinder you from Vitamin D intake

Fail Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I will make it short:

Lets start with this:
"It is enough to get anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes of sunlight a day."

Unbenannt

5-15 MINUTES IS NOTHING. BUT YOU may still ask yourself... b..bu..but where would hijabis get that sunlight from if they are covered outside 24/4????

Question Mark What GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

>>WINDOWS<<<

A hijabi can easily get his daily 5-15 minutes of sunlight when being home. Everybody has a window in their homes. She could get her vitamin d through that. Simple as.

To come up with this I didnt think longer than a few seconds because its a common practice among covered muslim women that are aware of the importance of vitamin d

The problem isnt that there is no access to sun, but the lack of awareness. Most muslim women are not aware of this vitamin d issue. So you want to tackle that instead of forcing people to take off their hijabis you degenerate filthy dog.

On top of that you have the possibility to get supplements, but it would not be needed.

Keep crying for muslims you hound

Attachments

• 1650921031821.png
    1650921031821.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Alvaro, Deleted member 14561 and 17 others
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
People who leave the house once a year want to teach others about „muh vitamin D“. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Huge غرور, justinzayn and 9 others
THIS SUBMISSIVE DOG HAS BEEN BARKING A LOT LATELY > https://looksmax.org/threads/top-5-worst-users-on-this-forum.490771/#post-8072796
Dog Barking GIF by pawsr

This degenerate wants to manipulate us muslims and trying to promote degeneracy. This filthy dog is just jealous because muslims arent as degenerate as whites and are striving to follow the rules of the almighty.

To clarify my point so that this retard also gets my point on why hijabs do not hinder you from Vitamin D intake

I will make it short:

Lets start with this:

View attachment 1651051

5-15 MINUTES IS NOTHING. BUT YOU may still ask yourself... b..bu..but where would hijabis get that sunlight from if they are covered outside 24/4????

>>WINDOWS<<<

View attachment 1651028

A hijabi can easily get his daily 5-15 minutes of sunlight when being home. Everybody has a window in their homes. She could get her vitamin d through that. Simple as.

To come up with this I didnt think longer than a few seconds because its a common practice among covered muslim women that are aware of the importance of vitamin d

The problem isnt that there is no access to sun, but the lack of awareness. Most muslim women are not aware of this vitamin d issue. So you want to tackle that instead of forcing people to take off their hijabis you degenerate filthy dog.

On top of that you have the possibility to get supplements, but it would not be needed.

caging that you think muslim girls are pure

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, goat2x, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
Just take supplements, bro. Worked for me.
@Gestapo

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15827, Gestapo and 5 others
@Anyanglover
@Albeacho

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
b..bu..but where would hijabis get that sunlight from if they are covered outside 24/4????

>>WINDOWS<<<

Holy shit are you fr

• +1
Reactions: Kozner, germanlooks, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Dog Barking GIF by pawsr

I will make it short:

Lets start with this:

View attachment 1651051

>>WINDOWS<<<

View attachment 1651028

Yeah this point of his was a really weird one

God damn this thread is so low iq … but what can ya expect from someone with vit d deficiency

Pajeetas need hours of Sun to get proper levels of vitamin d and need their full body exposed to direct sunlight

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Bensky, BearBoy and 11 others
u didn't refute shit

• +1
Reactions: Bensky, Gestapo, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Muslim women are white atheists chad only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
Pajeetas need hours of Sun to get proper levels of vitamin d and need their full body exposed to direct sunlight
Whats up with the illogical, retarded, low iq shit you fuck came up with here

what were you thinking when writing this comment? :feelshaha::ogre:

Its really annoying when you have retards here wanting to defend their points with retarded arguments.

Again:
Anyone has a window in his home, some even a balcony or a garden. You can get your direct sunlight for vitamin d tanking from there.

Not a single scientist in the world would come up with your jibberish and claim that we need full body sun exposure everyday for hours! :feelskek:

Its enough to get your vitamin d on optimal levels if your hands, arms, face, legs get direkt sunlight for 5-15 minutes. Thats what studies are there for, buddy boyo.

:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
im gonna tell you something about muslim girls;

THE FOIDS WANT STAY VIRGIN BECAUSE THE ARE SCARED TO GET KILLED WHEN IT COMES OUT
THEY FUCKED BEFORE MARRIAGE

BUT

THE FOIDS ARE SMART...... THEY LET THE GUY FUCK IN THEIR SHITTY FUCKING ANUS
Every muslim girl had a dick in her anus before marriage.. dont forget this

if you wanna be sure that your muslim foid is virgin, then you must sneak in her anus and smell the dick odor
and then you can kill her

you muslims make me sooo fucking sick ( i was a fucking muslim too.. i know what im talkin about)
you fuckers claim that you are the best humans in the world but NO, YOU ARENT MAN

muslims are the worst.... no education, no humour, you stayed behind in every topic in life
of course, there are smart and good muslims too but the majority isnt good because they think non believers are the devil or something like that..

think about this; im an ex muslim.. im an atheist but i can not tell that the people around me (even im livin in western country)
because they wouldnt talk with me anymore.. glad that im livin in a western country, so the only thing they can do is not to talk with me anymore.. imagine sayin "im an atheist" in a muslim country :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 17291
He’s also the guy who’s against sunscreen.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD, Gestapo and 1 other person
This can`t be real. Caged.

• +1
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
My 6’0 hijab wearing female cousin mogs his sub 6ft larping ass. Muh Vit D

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and NukethisWorldAlready
Sunlight through a window can't give you any vitamin D at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 17291
Glass blocks UVB you dumb animal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Dog Barking GIF by pawsr

I will make it short:

Lets start with this:

View attachment 1651051

>>WINDOWS<<<

View attachment 1651028

Based muslim :feelshah: We are gonna get virgin prime jb pussy and still not let any men look at our women and nobody will take it away from us

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, justinzayn and Shrek2OnDvD
some people in this thread:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
two dumb retards not knowing that you can actually open windows :feelsohh:

Good Morning Windows GIF by Star Trek

Looking Good Morning GIF by First Dates
you cant get enough vitamin d through an open window for 15 mins just on your face
islam is extremely retrogressive stop coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, BearBoy, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Sunlight through a window can't give you any vitamin D at all
You are retarded, There are curtain blinds and a window can be opened

you cant get enough vitamin d through an open window for 15 mins just on your face
islam is extremely retrogressive stop coping
Stop being a faggot, Islam gives you prime jailbait virgin pussy and you have a woman who you can nut inside of raw and have her cook and clean for you, The west will never give you that and normie sand niggers always get the best deal from islam

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gestapo

Where have I said that you should just get sunlight on your face you dumbass.
Get half naked and lay down on the couch or floor.

🧩 if you still insist to defend your point. Jfl at how stubborn you anti-islam fags are

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 14905
Stop being a faggot, Islam gives you prime jailbait virgin pussy and you have a woman who you can nut inside of raw and have her cook and clean for you, The west will never give you that and normie sand niggers always get the best deal from islam
you won't get that

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 14905
you won't get that
How do you know you have never tried it or seen men do it, I have people in my family who just got married and got his wife pregnant and she is quiet and she lets him fuck her whenever he wants, You have never been outside of the west and read the quran, You are a lazy bum bitch who will be nothing in life, Misery loves company and you are a miserable piece of garbage buddy, I'm actually looking for solutions unlike you just complaining

Where have I said that you should just get sunlight on your face you dumbass.
Get half naked and lay down on the couch or floor.

🧩 if you still insist to defend your point. Jfl at how stubborn you anti-islam fags are
Let them cope bro, Me and you will have virgin jailbait girls to impregnate and start families with. She will shut up when you want her to and cook and clean for you.

How do you know you have never tried it or seen men do it, I have people in my family who just got married and got his wife pregnant and she is quiet and she lets him fuck her whenever he wants, You have never been outside of the west and read the quran, You are a lazy bum bitch who will be nothing in life, Misery loves company and you are a miserable piece of garbage buddy, I'm actually looking for solutions unlike you just complaining
I have read the koran my favourite part is where mohammed gets annoyed at some guy entering his tent when he's with his wives and God reveals a commandment to the prophet that you can't disturb the prophet when he's with his wives, allah looks out for his brocelshttps://************/1IBiL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I have read the koran my favourite part is where mohammed gets annoyed at some guy entering his tent when he's with his wives and God reveals a commandment to the prophet that you can't disturb the prophet when he's with his wives, allah looks out for his brocelshttps://************/1IBiL

Attachments

• Qqyayqq.png
    Qqyayqq.png
    484.4 KB · Views: 0
Did you read the old and new testament before that?

Post the versions if you can. Both Old / New / Quran. Or you read the Old and New testament in a single book.

Post the versions if you can. Both Old / New / Quran. Or you read the Old and New testament in a single book.
what translation I read?

et them cope bro, Me and you will have virgin jailbait girls to impregnate and start families with.
Bullshit. The only solution is to be good looking and NT with a large social circle Islam won't do shit for you keep coping.
caging that you think muslim girls are pure
Islam gives you prime jailbait virgin pussy
In Germany and the Netherlands, the majority of women seeking hymenoplasty are young Muslim women. We speak to doctors about the rising demand for the controversial procedure.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Bullshit. The only solution is to be good looking and NT with a large social circle Islam won't do shit for you keep coping.

I wrote a story ages ago - true story. I met a Pakistani Muslim girl in a club, we were both drunk and she was telling me she plans on fucking white dudes throughout uni and then settling down with a Muslim guy because “they make good dads”

Muslims literally are betas in the eyes of their own women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person