Get a Filipino to hold you accountable, you NEED ACCOUNTABILITY

F

Finalcut123

Iron
One of the best ways to fight off procrastination and be consistent working towards your goals. This will create a sense of urgency and make you work right away at whatever you need to do.

Get a filipino to hold you accountable for like 2-3 USD/hour. You will probably need one hour a day for this, so its around 60-90 usd a month if you talk to the worker everyday.

You get beeminder, write your goals, put your credit card on it. The data entry for accomplished goals at the end of the day will be on the filipino's hand. Estabilish a proof system with him, including videos (fast fowarded), screenshots and whatever else you can think for the goals you have. If possible, have a daily call with him. Video call. The more you create a bond, the more you will feel obliged to do the things you need to do.

Everyday send the filipino your to-do list in the morning through whatsapp or something. At the end of the day, if you dont send proof of accomplishing your daily goals to the filipino (video proof for example, or screenshots, or reports of your web activity using rescuetime), he is going to penalize you with beeminder, charging your credit card.

This was very effective for me in creating a sense of urgency. Generally only when i'm at the last minute of a deadline i will get my ass to work on whatever it is i need to ship. This process antecipates that urgency.

If you have some money, get a decent coach on upwork. You only need one meeting a week if you already have the filipino holding you accountable. The coach is more for weekly review and breaking down your goals into steps. Coach is gonna make you reflect.

If you dont have money, get a chatgpt plus account and use GPT 4 to do the weekly review. But having a commitment to show up and talk with a human is much more effective in terms of keeping procrastination away and making it consistent,

This will give you consistency and grit, the two things that most people struggle with in life. Most regrets come from inconsistency over time in life, not from one single event. Its a lifetime of wasted days that will eat your soul. You have to fight procrastination and bad habits with all you got..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6128, StrangerDanger and 14 others
just get a filipino, bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, StrangerDanger, LampPostPrime and 4 others
One of the best ways to fight off procrastination and be consistent working towards your goals. This will create a sense of urgency and make you work right away at whatever you need to do.

Get a filipino to hold you accountable for like 2-3 USD/hour. You will probably need one hour a day for this, so its around 60-90 usd a month if you talk to the worker everyday.

You get beeminder, write your goals, put your credit card on it. The data entry for accomplished goals at the end of the day will be on the filipino's hand. Estabilish a proof system with him, including videos (fast fowarded), screenshots and whatever else you can think for the goals you have. If possible, have a daily call with him. Video call. The more you create a bond, the more you will feel obliged to do the things you need to do.

Everyday send the filipino your to-do list in the morning through whatsapp or something. At the end of the day, if you dont send proof of accomplishing your daily goals to the filipino (video proof for example, or screenshots, or reports of your web activity using rescuetime), he is going to penalize you with beeminder, charging your credit card.

This was very effective for me in creating a sense of urgency. Generally only when i'm at the last minute of a deadline i will get my ass to work on whatever it is i need to ship. This process antecipates that urgency.

If you have some money, get a decent coach on upwork. You only need one meeting a week if you already have the filipino holding you accountable. The coach is more for weekly review and breaking down your goals into steps. Coach is gonna make you reflect.

If you dont have money, get a chatgpt plus account and use GPT 4 to do the weekly review. But having a commitment to show up and talk with a human is much more effective in terms of keeping procrastination away and making it consistent,

This will give you consistency and grit, the two things that most people struggle with in life. Most regrets come from inconsistency over time in life, not from one single event. Its a lifetime of wasted days that will eat your soul. You have to fight procrastination and bad habits with all you got..
Lmao mirin

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123
yep when i had a filipina working on my business

id have to set tasks every day

but most days i felt like shit and didnt wanna think or do anything but i had to otherwise she would get paid for doing nothing

made great progress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6128, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Filipinos are the best

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123
what’s this

yep when i had a filipina working on my business

id have to set tasks every day

but most days i felt like shit and didnt wanna think or do anything but i had to otherwise she would get paid for doing nothing

made great progress
Wouldn't this create an incentive for her to want you to slack off?