Get bigger wrists with fat grafting

Cody

Cody

Huh?
A guy on lookism did it, genius idea tbh

idk what it is but i need BONES EVERYWHERE BONES LIKE A PREDATORRRRRRRRR

Thats extremely retarded, nobody gives a shit about your wrists unless extremely thin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1100
Thats extremely retarded, nobody gives a shit about your wrists unless extremely thin
@OldRooster share that hilarious story when you were buying a wrist watch

I'm too skinny for that, the little fat that I have will go to my chin and under eye support, not to my fucking wrists

No fat for your bones JFL.
PlnrHm5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currymax and TsarTsar444
I'm too skinny for that, the little fat that I have will go to my chin and under eye support, not to my fucking wrists
How small were your wrists, 6.3 inches right? And whats your height, as i remember you had a very good body tbh, so small wrists are cope

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How small were your wrists, 6.3 inches right? And whats your height, as i remember you had a very good body tbh, so small wrists are cope

yes, 6.3, 5'11

my hands are on the small to medium side of the spectrum though

• Love it
Whats your biceps circumference when flexed in cm?

Rn?! probably 32-33cm :lul: , I'm still 18kgs underweight, somewhere between 36-38 when I took that pic

I was ~63kgs last week, already gained 2kgs, I'm at 65,5kgs now, I'll try to get to 70 till the end of the year (from there I'll slow down and get the remaining ~12kgs during a 6 month period), I gonna have to do lots of push-ups and abs to keep a lean appearance though

Rn?! probably 32-33cm :lul: , I'm still 18kgs underweight, somewhere between 36-38 when I took that pic

I was ~63kgs last week, already gained 2kgs, I'm at 65,5kgs now, I'll try to get to 70 till the end of the year (from there I'll slow down and get the remaining ~12kgs during a 6 month period), I gonna have to do lots of push-ups and abs to keep a lean appearance though
Wierd, mine biceps were close to 40cm when i was 85kg bulking last year and we have very similar wrist size

• Love it
Wierd, mine biceps were close to 40cm when i was 85kg bulking last year and we have very similar wrist size

Not surprised, I was never a fan of working out arms, chest, back and legs were my favorites tbh

Not surprised, I was never a fan of working out arms, chest, back and legs were my favorites tbh
Well those are the most important, but arms are too for moging tbh

• Love it
Well those are the most important, but arms are too for moging tbh

On a sexual aspect, arms a good to make the girl feel intimidated tbh, as if she wouldn't be able to escape from you

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga