Get Fucked, I Win Again

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, NothingCanStopMe, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
AWALT is a cringe and bluepilled MGT :soy: W cope, the true brutal blackpill is that love is real, but it only exists with virgin women, which most of us likely will never get.

The data backs this up and will always back this up.
View attachment 667179View attachment 667181
Virgin or death buddy boyo.
Just take studies conducted by a pseudointellectual evangelist church bro.
Not saying virgin>non virgin is false, but cope if you don't think westernized women under 25 aren't all the same.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
Just take studies conducted by a pseudointellectual evangelist church bro.
Not saying virgin>non virgin is false, but cope if you don't think westernized women under 25 aren't all the same.
That's an appeal to authority fallacy, do you have a problem with the actual data or not or the lack of the supposed authority the data comes from? What is wrong the data itself? Every study, and evolutionary biology itself for that matters is on the side that only virgin women can pairbond and love, by that reasoning itself, all women are by definition NOT the same.

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
60BBCF9E AB9A 4681 8500 40274FA70135

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, NothingCanStopMe, PYT and 3 others
That's an appeal to authority fallacy, do you have a problem with the actual data or not or the lack of the supposed authority the data comes from? What is wrong the data itself? Every study, and evolutionary biology itself for that matters is on the side that only virgin women can pairbond and love, by that reasoning itself, all women are by DEFINITION not the same.
An obvious bias with no peer review alone is enough to get that study shunned.
I agree all women are not the same your bitch has constant mood swings and grew up in a fucked environment you're just another phase none of that catholic bullshit is gonna stop that.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
An obvious bias with no peer review alone is enough to get that study shunned.
This is just not an argument tho, find a fault with the data, not the source. I don't care if the data was produced by the devil himself, if the data is accurate the data is accurate.

nigga i supported u, wtf...

• +1
Reactions: PYT and BrendioEEE
This is just not an argument tho, find a fault with the data, not the source. I don't care if the data was produced by the devil himself, if the data is accurate the data is accurate.
Cant find a fault when the methodology was not diclosed nor was it peer reviewd for accuracy.
Its like we play a game to see who can roll a 6 first, me rolling a dice and telling you "I got a 6 bro but you cant see the dice itself and no one can verify it".
its fundamentally flawed

• +1
Reactions: PYT and goat2x

Keep crying and larping for me man.
(tagging relevant people not mass tagging)
@Papabakvet @NarcyChadlite @Heguldus @Mongrelcel @balding17yomanletcel @fukmylyf @BigBoy @RAITEIII @NordicIranian @ht-normie-ascending @NocturnalDecay @NothingCanStopMe @Butthurt Dweller @PYT @Mohamad @Ritalincel @FrailPaleStaleMale @6ft1 @Entschuldigung @turbocuckcel_7000000 @Dukeys @sytyl @TsarTsar444 @goat2x @EreptileDysfunction @SubhumanCurrycel @Rob Paul'sHeight @Hades @Newone @youngmaxxing @Stare @UNCHAINED @Copemaxxing @inceletto @Blackmannnns @MoeZart @BrettyBoy @Good_Little_Goy @needsolution @Baldingman1998 @Zygos4Life @Algerian Manlet @Lev Peshkov @W0KESTMOTHF @Kingkellz @DianabolDownie @MarkCorrigan @Taylorswift @Fuckmachine @cynicoboyo @stuckneworleans @BigBiceps @Madhate @Chad.In.Incel.Body @GODmaxxing @Blackout.xl @The Bleach Pill @Nisse @ovosoundszn @Gargantuan @recessed @Patrick Baitman @buflek @Toth's thot @Morgothos @CursedOne @Pumanator

Thanks for 6 pages of straight notifications, the crying for me will never stop, keep farming for rep by making daily threads of me man, jfl, free dopamine.
View attachment 667094View attachment 667094View attachment 667094View attachment 667094View attachment 667094View attachment 667094View attachment 667094View attachment 667094View attachment 667094

Is it true that she's not really your wife, and that you're just internet chatbuddies?

• JFL
Cant find a fault when the methodology was not diclosed nor was it peer reviewd for accuracy.
Its like we play a game to see who can roll a 6 first, me rolling a dice and telling you "I got a 6 bro but you cant see the dice itself and no one can verify it".
its fundamentally flawed
What do you mean the methodology was not disclosed?

The data was taken from the NSFG, the survey results are used by the U.S department of health and human services, this shit is straight from the CDC, this is just compiled data.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, PYT and BrendioEEE
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and bruh3610
So have you met with her? Fucked her? Some guys here presented a claim that you're not actually married, or haven't even met.
Yes we have, we lost our virginities to eachother.

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
You’re so cool using Chuckie Cheese as a profile picture you literal pile garbage. I’ve never seen someone so physically unattractive it hurts. Like god bless your wife (is she your right or left hand), she deserves a fucking medal for even coming within 6 feet of you (and that’s before, during, and after Covid) And the reason you don’t have to worry about aids isn’t because you’re straight, it’s because you’re truly unfuckable. So just enjoying dying in general you utter waste of space. (in minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, PYT, Hades and 2 others
You’re so cool using Chuckie Cheese as a profile picture you literal pile garbage. I’ve never seen someone so physically unattractive it hurts. Like god bless your wife (is she your right or left hand), she deserves a fucking medal for even coming within 6 feet of you (and that’s before, during, and after Covid) And the reason you don’t have to worry about aids isn’t because you’re straight, it’s because you’re truly unfuckable. So just enjoying dying in general you utter waste of space. (in minecraft)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and bruh3610
Yes we have, we lost our virginities to eachother.
So why do you live in a long-distance relationship? Someone said she lives in some Chads garage in Australia, while you live in LA.

• JFL
What do you mean the methodology was not disclosed?

The data was taken from the NSFG, the survey results are used by the U.S department of health and human services, this shit is straight from the CDC, this is just compiled data.
Still open to debate correlation va causation
Were they mentally fucked because they took too many cocks or did they take too many cocks because they are mental.
Wasn’t there a study showing BPD increases promiscuity and cheating?
What does that statistic bring then

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Hades, goat2x and 1 other person
Were they mentally fucked because they took too many cocks or did they take too many cocks because they are mental.
Fax

• +1
Reactions: PYT and SubhumanCurrycel
So why do you live in a long-distance relationship? Someone said she lives in some Chads garage in Australia, while you live in LA.
Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true, that's especially true on the internet. She has never stayed with another guy.

Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true, that's especially true on the internet. She has never stayed with another guy.
Yet she lives in Australia, and you live in LA? Miring your dedication ngl. I can't even bother to drive more than 20km to a date.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5912
Nowadays, there are typically only two common reasons why a woman loses her virginity, there's an uncommon reason aswell, but the two most common reasons are a lack of a father, and molestation. Funnily enough we can gauge when a woman will lose her virginity, with almost 99% accuracy by measuring how many years a father has been in her life. I think the data for this is also on the same website, possibly on FDM tho.

And yes i'm sure a mental disorder will increase the likelihood of all kinds of things, but mental disorders are anomalies and typically only worsen because of external factors, and most mental disorders are things that develop over time, not something someone is born with.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Brendio lives in utter delusion, they've never even met outside of the internet let alone got married

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6873, goat2x and 1 other person
Nowadays, there are typically only two common reasons why a woman loses her virginity, there's an uncommon reason aswell, but the two most common reasons are a lack of a father, and molestation. Funnily enough we can gauge when a woman will lose her virginity, with almost 99% accuracy by measuring how many years a father has been in her life. I think the data for this is also on the same website, possibly on FDM tho.

And yes i'm sure a mental disorder will increase the likelihood of all kinds of things, but mental disorders are anomalies and typically only worsen because of external factors, and most mental disorders are things that develop over time, not something someone is born with.
Alright man good luck you seem confident in your ability to maintain the situation I can respect that.
Most of my comments on ur threads are just shitposts ngl but I am concerned that you will get your heart broken you seem genuinely into her and idk if she’s into you as much as you are her just my two cents

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Tl:dr looksmax, r9k and the general internet keeps their lulcow (lol he was going to leave) and the jawlet-without-a-beard manlet keeps his internet girlfriend for another few months and somehow manages to brag about it

Lul @ your very existence

We were talking about ADHD but go off

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, PYT, goat2x and 2 others
Brendio lives in utter delusion, they've never even met outside of the internet let alone got married

The turbo virgin is maintaining a larp about not being a virgin, its like you took the sweaty greasy manga fags that hang out in the library in high-school that insist (I put pp in vagaygay) yeah ok bro tahlia let you fuck a tranny prostitute in la epic style in her place because shes such a good trad gf

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Didnt she claimed that she never left australia?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200830-021144_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200830-021144_Discord.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 77
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, wasted, stuckneworleans and 4 others
JFL AT THIS CUCK

PING ME NEXT TIME U BITCH
AND DONT ACT SO SLICK WHEN YOU GET ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BULLIED U BANNED
622 6225086 dank meme laser laughing emoji crying emoji riendo

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 8832
AWALT is a cringe and bluepilled MGT :soy: W cope, the true brutal blackpill is that love is real, but it only exists with virgin women, which most of us likely will never get.

The data backs this up and will always back this up.
View attachment 667179View attachment 667181
Virgin or death buddy boyo.
According to that data more than half of the non virgin 10+ N count womens still have a long relationship.

Are u also counting them as a "true love" ?

JFL this nigga didn't put his P in her V yet and he's here talking like a faggot Mandango. God, he's a tard.
@BrendioEEE this ain't it chief

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7866 and goat2x
JFL this nigga didn't put his P in her V yet and he's here talking like a faggot Mandango. God, he's a tard.
@BrendioEEE this ain't it chief

Dude wanked with her over a discord video call and he thinks hes no longer an incel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, PYT, wasted and 2 others
Dude wanked with her over a discord video call and he thinks hes no longer an incel jfl
SoyioEEE is an embarrassment, a pathetic NPC. He's the first one to die in a horror movie.

He is like a clown. Atleast he entertains us with his posts like a good little pet dog. Can't hate him for that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PYT
brendio you're never gonna meet her

time to get real friend

P.S. holy shit your bit at end was cringe af

• +1
Wish you and your wife the best man, I mean that honestly

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 4671, BigBoy and 3 others
>Posting this confirmed larp conversation unironically
We literally already had a thread about this cuck was brutally exposed by Tahlia and I to bait out orbiters in our server.

The amount of coping in this thread is unreal. Keep crying for me.

Edit: wait did you actually join this website you sad fucking orbiter? Lol just end yourself. You're never going to be with her.

Imagine being such an obsessed dog that Tahlia and I baited the shit out of you and got you and your fellow cuck orbiters banned from our server that you actually join this website. Never ever buddy, you're NEVER going to be with her and no amount larping and coping posting out of context DMs with the explicit purpose to expose you in the first place is going to change that.

Keep crying in r9k threads about me aswell.

We have been together, but she hasn't left Australia, how is it not crystal clear what actually happened?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
no tag no care

• +1
>Posting this confirmed larp conversation unironically
We literally already had a thread about this cuck was brutally exposed by Tahlia and I to bait out orbiters in our server.

The amount of coping in this thread is unreal. Keep crying for me.

Edit: wait did you actually join this website you sad fucking orbiter? Lol just end yourself. You're never going to be with her.

Literally nobody believes this is a larp brenden. "Lel im going to make myself look like a pathetic coomer epic style to own the bullies" I never wanted your attention whore girlfriend I'm just here because you have the audacity to be a fake Christian while calling others fake Christians you fucking manlet goober. Your larps have been exposed and will continue to be everywhere you go. You slander me with lies ill expose you with truth. Greasy little Mexican meatball.

Edit: imagine being so insecure that you have a 5/10 egf and think everyone wants to take her from you. Imagine making videos crying over potentially losing your 5/10 aussie egf literal fucking lulcow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PYT and goat2x
Literally nobody believes this is a larp brenden. "Lel im going to make myself look like a pathetic coomer epic style to own the bullies" I never wanted your attention whore girlfriend I'm just here because you have the audacity to be a fake Christian while calling others fake Christians you fucking manlet goober. Your larps have been exposed and will continue to be everywhere you go. You slander me with lies ill expose you with truth. Greasy little Mexican meatball.
This isn't r9k you sad pathetic orbiter, you aren't going to win here faggot. You were so obvious about being an orbiter in the server, i'll admit Tahlia was pretty brutalized by it, but dude I have access to her DM's, and had access to them to them the entire time. The only person who has been exposed here, is fucking you buddy, you and all your little fucking jealous shit faggot simp friends on r9k who are obsessed with my wife got exposed because of you. You'll never be with her, and you keep pretending you're not an orbiter, but almost immediately after you got banned you fucking started crying on r9k about it. Hmm strange coincidence, maybe try using some unique insults that aren't straight from r9k to be less obvious aswell you ugly fucktard, you're never gonna mog me, and you're never going to be with her.

Keep crying for me.

Have they had sex?
Dude this guy is a known orbiter, he was actually exposed by me in this thread

Tahlia even made an announcement about it on our server. I got her to send him fake DM's to stir up a drama, to see if r9k would post about it, and see who would show their true colors in the server to spot any r9k orbiters and spies, it's all here, she made a PUBLIC post about this. This "man" is absolutely fucking livid he got exposed, tricked, and banned from our server.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, goat2x and Deleted member 756
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back