Get Fucked, I Win Again

This isn't r9k you sad pathetic orbiter, you aren't going to win here faggot. You were so obvious about being an orbiter in the server, i'll admit Tahlia was pretty brutalized by it, but dude I have access to her DM's, and had access to them to entire time. The only person who has been exposed here, is fucking you buddy, you and all your little fucking jealous shit faggot simp friends on r9k who obsessed with my wife. You'll never be with her, and you keep pretending you're not an orbiter, but almost immediately after you got banned you fucking started crying on r9k about it. Hmm strange coincidence, maybe try using some unique insults you ugly fucktard, you're never gonna mog me, and you're never going to be with her.

Shes the only one who will confirm your larps amd delusions, 90% of this website thinks you're a cuck at this point. And I was leaving you managed to ban me before i could finish going off like boog did

Literal coping incel subhuman, do Walmart employees have to reach the top shelves for you? Or do you wear your elevator shoes shopping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PYT, goat2x and BrendioEEE
Orbiters makes me sick
Dude was fucking straight crying on r9k almost immediately after he was banned, and he had the audacity to call me a larper and saying he never used r9k before that point. Dude couldn't have even been more obvious.

NO TAG NO CARE
wVSzTcM.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6382
Dude was fucking straight crying on r9k almost immediately after he was banned, and he had the audacity to call me a larper and saying he never used r9k before that point. Dude couldn't have even been more obvious.

I love how you pull things out of your ass with literally no evidence

Shes the only one who will confirm your larps amd delusions, 90% of this website thinks you're a cuck at this point. And I was leaving you managed to ban me before i could finish going off like boog did

Literal coping incel subhuman, do Walmart employees have to reach the top shelves for you? Or do you wear your elevator shoes shopping
Having trouble typing there buddy? Your cuck butt buddies on r9k not spamming about the e-girl you're obsessed with throwing you off? Yeah, you were "leaving" alright. Get banned, get exposed. Keep crying for me, and here's another reminder for you. You'll never be with her. Go back to your dead r9k threads, cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 6191
Having trouble typing there buddy? Your cuck butt buddies on r9k not spamming about the e-girl you're obsessed with throwing you off? Yeah, you were "leaving" alright. Get banned, get exposed. Keep crying for me, and here's another reminder for you. You'll never be with her. Go back to your dead r9k threads, cuck.
Hey y no tag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, BigBoy and BrendioEEE
I just tagged everyone within the first 6 pages of notifications related to me whenever I made this thread.
Ill remmeber to tag you ever 2 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
CLOWN ASS BITCH

KEEP TRYING TO IGNORE ME BECAUSE U KNOW I WILL END U WHORE CUCK 😂
ZHYfo5r

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
fuck off back to r9k @Thetoastedaryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and BrendioEEE
Bitch whore cuck

Go back to simping for ur used up whore while fantasiesing about BBC Tyrones raping u up the ass you LITERAL subhuman

Mexican sewer goblins amirite 🙄
I see

Get exposed? By who or what

Some confused delusional incel making baseless claims? The evidence is stacked against you. Luv your schizoid claims that everything bad in your life stems from /r9k/

This is really what no pussy does to a dude in his mid 20s

Baby shark doodooodooo baby shark doododoooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
fuck off back to r9k @Thetoastedaryan
/r9k/ is immensely boring i think im going to migrate here, 4chan has been dead for years and I didn't get much from my week over there

Get exposed? By who or what

Some confused delusional incel making baseless claims? The evidence is stacked against you. Luv your schizoid claims that everything bad in your life stems from /r9k/

This is really what no pussy does to a dude in his mid 20s
"Baseless claims", dude you can't even reply properly at this point. It's getting sad.

I completely ignore r9k, unlike you who posts on it daily, and immediately started posting on it almost immediately prior to and after you were banned. There's more messages than this aswell, just get shit on dude, you got exposed by both of us, it was very disheartening for her because it was kind of manipulative, but considering the mass amount of manipulation your ilk tries to do, because you're obsessed with a fucking e-girl, it had to be done, only way to fight fire is with fire sometimes, and exposing you was one of the easiest things I have ever done.

Keep obsessing over Tahlia for me tho man, you're still not gonna be with her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
"Baseless claims", dude you can't even reply properly at this point. It's getting sad.
View attachment 668195
I completely ignore r9k, unlike you who posts on it daily, and immediately started posting on it almost immediately prior to and after you were banned. There's more messages than this aswell, just get shit on dude, you got exposed by both of us, it was very disheartening for her because it was kind of manipulative, but considering the mass amount of manipulation your ilk tries to do, it had to be done, only way to fight fire is with fire sometimes, and exposing you was one of the easiest things I have ever done.

Keep obsessing over Tahlia for me tho man, you're still not gonna be with her.

And this proves what exactly? That you convinced your egf to larp for you? "I don't quite understand what's going on myself" what is this low iq larp

I defended you to her for the first half of the conversation telling her to not air your guy's dirty laundry until she told me you were a literal pedophile LOL

also, its public knowledge that I called you out and stated I was leaving and you banned me .5 seconds before I left but gg I guess thats not how it played out for the schitzo

And this proves what exactly? That you convinced your egf to larp for you? "I don't quite understand what's going on myself" what is this low iq larp

I defended you to her for the first half of the conversation telling her to not air your guy's dirty laundry until she told me you were a literal pedophile LOL
All she did was what I told her to do, regurgitate r9k meme talking points against me and see if you'd bite or leak any conversations to r9k, which you did and we exposed you for that, you can keep crying all you want because you fell for this bait, you didn't come out on top here, you were a pawn to expose the rest of your buttbuddy orbiters. You have nothing against me, and Tahlia will never be with you. Go back to where you belong. You can try and phrase this however you like, but it'll only work on r9k, because you orbiters aren't interested in the truth you are pathetic obsessed sad individuals, just look at your post history on this site man. This is unhealthy dude, all relating to me? Get some help dude, i'm sure all this time and effort you spend obsessing over an E-Girl and me, you could probably be productive. Learn a language, workout, etc.

Brendichad out here writing essays

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Why do you keep bringing the foid into the conversation? Only incels need to edate average women my dude and contrary to your belief system not everyone who disagrees or dislikes you is another incel. I could say the same to you, instead of stirring edrama and crying online about your egf you could be getting a proper job something.

Luckily I don't have to worry about that ;^)

Attachments

• 1599758806413.jpg
    1599758806413.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 23
When you create a bible study server for the sole purpose of stirring shit online it explains why you have accomplished so little finance wise and are still selling secondhand shit on eBay

/r9k/ is immensely boring i think im going to migrate here, 4chan has been dead for years and I didn't get much from my week over there
Jesus christ don't

4chan users are reddit-tier

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4671
Glad it is resolved for you

All she did was what I told her to do, regurgitate r9k meme talking points against me and see if you'd bite or leak any conversations to r9k, which you did and we exposed you for that, you can keep crying all you want because you fell for this bait, you didn't come out on top here, you were a pawn to expose the rest of your buttbuddy orbiters. You have nothing against me, and Tahlia will never be with you. Go back to where you belong. You can try and phrase this however you like, but it'll only work on r9k, because you orbiters aren't interested in the truth you are pathetic obsessed sad individuals, just look at your post history on this site man. This is unhealthy dude, all relating to me? Get some help dude, i'm sure all this time and effort you spend obsessing over an E-Girl and me, you could probably be productive. Learn a language, workout, etc.
Man, this really didn't age well

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF

Do you remember when you called me names and insulted me for trying to warn you on how you will get rekt and how she is toxic? Because I do remember. I told you how everyone who interacted with her for a long time knew this. I tried to tell you how she poisoned everyone she talked with over the long run. Well, this is what your desperate gullible ass gets for not listening. Your denial, delusions and copes are coming to their natural conclusion. Another vulnerable male that became a Tahlia victim. I hate to tell you I told you so but I told you so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha, Deleted member 4671 and stuckneworleans
Do you remember when you called me names and insulted me for trying to warn you on how you will get rekt and how she is toxic? Because I do remember. I told you how everyone who interacted with her for a long time knew this. I tried to tell you how she poisoned everyone she talked with over the long run. Well, this is what your desperate gullible ass gets for not listening. Your denial, delusions and copes are coming to their natural conclusion. Another vulnerable male that became a Tahlia victim. I hate to tell you I told you so but I told you so.
JFL, he didnt even fuck her, he was basically her beta orbiter for 1 year PLUS LMFAOO, and he calls himself "blackpilled" JFL

this guy slaps your gf on ass what do

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
You’re so cool using Chuckie Cheese as a profile picture you literal pile garbage. I’ve never seen someone so physically unattractive it hurts. Like god bless your wife (is she your right or left hand), she deserves a fucking medal for even coming within 6 feet of you (and that’s before, during, and after Covid) And the reason you don’t have to worry about aids isn’t because you’re straight, it’s because you’re truly unfuckable. So just enjoying dying in general you utter waste of space

If it wasn't already abundantly clear it should be now, "keep crying for me" are the desperate throes of a man who knows he has been owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back