Get looks or die, what next?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Assuming you've successfully achieved your aesthetic goals, what are you planning to do next?

Not sure I'll become a real chad after all my looksmaxing endeavors but based on how I've been treated by females my potential looks good.

Realistically speaking I'd be satisfied to slay multiple psl 4-5 non fat girls and/or get a tall slim psl 5.5-6 partner after all my remaining procedures (almond eye surgery, cheminal peel, permanent hair curling and probably bimax).

As for other aspects of life, I'll certainly delete all my current social media accounts, create new ones and professionalphotomaxx. I might start a master program in some lucrative major abroad, as the beginning of a brand new life (not sure about that tho).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Got the hunter eyes, RichardSpencel and 3 others
bro just be aggressive dom and you'll have most girls wet.
psl is cope, stop coping bro you'r self destructing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
ISLAMMAX

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 3043
Fuck my onetits in her poo poo hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Fear
Do whatever the fuck i want cause that's how it is when you're gl.
Meekspill is the most brutal pill and that will never change

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 616
If I was 5.5 PSL+ I'd just carry on how I live now tbh,but I'd MOG and that's all that matter.

Getlooksordietrying

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616
If I was 5.5 PSL+ I'd just carry on how I live now tbh,but I'd MOG and that's all that matter.

Getlooksordietrying
you'r 5.5 psl tho if you fraud a bit

Life only starts when you are good-looking. At that point you can do whatever you want, because you don't have to worry about being socially rejected or unloved for what you do or how you act.

Want to be the type of guy that goes to anime conventions and plays board games? If you are GL you will have a cute gf and lots of friends while doing this.

Want to be a drug dealer? If you are GL you will have a cute gf by your side and lots of friends that 'understand' what you are doing because of your rough past, etc.

Total freedom.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, turkproducer, Fear and 4 others
Same life as what im living currently, but feel better about myself, better treatment from people and more better looking girls.

Ik its all proplly a pipe dream tho.

Most important thing is feeling good about myself, and as soon as i was blackpilled, thats gone out the window.

Even with all the surgeries i want in the future, ill never achieve happiness

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 502, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Assuming you've successfully achieved your aesthetic goals, what are you planning to do next?

Not sure I'll become a real chad after all my looksmaxing endeavors but based on how I've been treated by females my potential looks good.

Realistically speaking I'd be satisfied to slay multiple psl 4-5 non fat girls and/or get a tall slim psl 5.5-6 partner after all my remaining procedures (almond eye surgery, cheminal peel, permanent hair curling and probably bimax).

As for other aspects of life, I'll certainly delete all my current social media accounts, create new ones and professionalphotomaxx. I might start a master program in some lucrative major abroad, as the beginning of a brand new life (not sure about that tho).

MONEY

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and Deleted member 616
Same life as what im living currently, but feel better about myself, better treatment from people and more better looking girls.

Ik its all proplly a pipe dream tho.

Most important thing is feeling good about myself, and as soon as i was blackpilled, thats gone out the window.

Even with all the surgeries i want in the future, ill never achieve happiness
Frankly speaking I did pretty well in most aspects of my life (education, job, hobbies, relationships (all of them failed only because I ended up desiring better looking girls and ignoring my then gfs) etc. ) but I was never fully happy : I can only be happy with someone I 100% desire and with lots of validation / admiration given by other people. Even before the blackpill I felt this way. The blackpill only explained to me systematically why I was suffering.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 1680
Life only starts when you are good-looking. At that point you can do whatever you want, because you don't have to worry about being socially rejected or unloved for what you do or how you act.

Want to be the type of guy that goes to anime conventions and plays board games? If you are GL you will have a cute gf and lots of friends while doing this.

Want to be a drug dealer? If you are GL you will have a cute gf by your side and lots of friends that 'understand' what you are doing because of your rough past, etc.

Total freedom.
CA36D405 1095 4B46 89D2 73DECC9E1A12 2
442DDE88 4836 4571 9899 3D877F848A4F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
lol professionalphotomaxx is retarded

looks tryhard af, use normal iphone camera and focus on how u look instead

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
slay prime staceys