Get mogging brows w/microblading, why don't you?

WHY don't you get mogging eyebrows w/microblading?

• Afraid it's permanent (it semipermanent, so nope it isn't)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Got my own way of gettin' mogging brows which ill post here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Diremeyer

Bronze
Such effect you could get from microblading, read post below

2541225_ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif

Diremeyer said:
Guide — How to get a perfect result microblading

1. You'd want positive tilted brows. They usually look most masculine, and microblading is used for this. How is this done? You add density to the lower medial part of your eyebrows, and the upper distal part. You can see various brows in the simulation below. Some look DOM, some look more meh.

2541225_ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif
    Note that in that morph some hair microblading is done outside the current brows. That's something you'd want to keep to a bare minimum, preferably none. The morphs above is done with the app Perfect365. You should download that and find the morph YOU LIKE BEST.

2. How to choose the right microblader. Book an appointment to TALK. Begin by PRINTING a non-retouched portrait of yourself on paper, and print the morph. Then bring those to sheets of paper to the microblader. Ask the microblader he thinks it's feasible to make such a brow naturally. Yes or no. And also you can ask him to use a pencil and DRAW on the original paper print, and see how close he can make it to the morph. Why do this? Well, old habits die hard and most microbladers' favorite brow is something like Marge after the makeup shotgun. If they are not carefully instructed to make something else, they'd make the said makeup shotgun.

3. Now book a trial appointment with the microblader. EVERYONE who microblades does this. He would then draw on your skin with a pencil and outline the brows (this will go away, this is not microblading). You would then choose whether you like this. Don't proceed if you don't like it.

4. Now it's microblading. You could ask the microblade artist to use like 50 % of the needed hair strands to achieve the morph you have selected. It would look hella lot better then the original brows even if not reaching the level of the morph. And then later, like a month later, ask to refill the brows reaching the full 100 % of the morph.

5. Posts your results here!
Research before the procedure. If you live in a city go to Google Reviews and compare all the microbladers in the city. Visit to at least 2-3 of them and ask whatever you want to know about their work. Ask about pigment matching. Ask about scarring (skilled artists do it so lightly there isn't scars). Ask if they've done natural brows on men before. Ask if it's easy to remove if you're not satisfied. Ask whether previous customers have removed them with success. If you're still wary of trying microblading you could ask them to do like a "patch test" (to see how natural the hair they draw are, how suited their pigment is, you could ask for a patch test at a place like on your hairy arms, to draw 4-5 hair strands there. Most like it'll be so natural you cannot see them, and if so that's a success). https://looksmax.org/threads/why-dont-you-browmaxx-pictures-microblading.387643/#post-6589105

whats holding you back bro?

Last edited:
the thing is that its just a dye that looks fake as fuck on men.

only a woman can looksmax with this for understandable reasons

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

read the full guide youre supposed to have it IN MODERATION below ACTUAL HAIR, so it's dye that's hidden and not meant to make the brows go from 2/10 to 8/10 but rather from 7/10 to 8/10, or from 2/10 to 3/10

just use minox tbh.

this + microblading causes long term scarring damage

microblading causes long term scarring damage

yeah if it's done deep, that's why you gotta do some research on that first, if the SMP artist is skilled at this she wouldn't go deep. In case I haven't written about that in the thread I linked to I should.