Get your cans of meat ready! Get your board games ready! Get your books ready! Get your water holes checked! Get ready for Freddy

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Yesterday's experiment was a success!

They've rerouted the cellular services to one kill switch. Some networks were stubborn, as we all witnessed yesterday. Luckily, at the same instant, sadly, they managed to work out those little boogers.

The power grid experiments were conducted for the past two years. Many people reported power outages lasting no longer than a minute. Although I would do those experiments in the early morning hours, especially during a rainy/stormy event, thus, no questions are asked. Unlike satellites, they were more tricky to route to one kill switch. However, I believe there are a dozen or so switches for that. You want to discipline the people into submission, but not piss them the fuck off. You also want to prevent potent conspiracies. It would be best to not shut them all down at once. You'd rather the trucker tell the next town on his route, "The last city had electricity!" Ah, yes, rolling blackouts are a thing.

Last edited:
But i am just 14. I am scared 😨😢