They're getting ready, people -- testing the cellular phone shutdown -- Tick-tock, motherfuckers

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Testing one two three

This was the first test. Not sure if they'll need to do another one.

They already tested shutting the power grids down months ago. Many of you have lost power for a few minutes several times in the past six months. That was them running those tests.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read my threads.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Never Get Up, Dr SmalCox and Deleted member 52057
Shit muffins!

Shit flavored muffins

Looks like they ran into a problem during that test which "may" be spreading like a Chinese virus. Or unless ... oh, boogers. Let's not even entertain "Or unless."

These people with their wittle foreshadowing:

Foreshadowing

That takes exceptional audacity to rub that shit in.

brother link me some of your threads to read upon, you have too much information but i cant find your threads when i use the search function

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
brother link me some of your threads to read upon, you have too much information but i cant find your threads when i use the search function

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Before reports broadcasted from China about Covid-19 in 2020, in the latter of 2019, there was a virus outbreak in Kentucky at a hospital. The protocols and quarantine used were the exact ones months later during Covid. That outbreak was the foreshadowing.

These cellular outages, as well as internet that's being reported, are also foreshadowing.

We're getting there, folks.

I see this as a WARNING, TIME TO PREPARE for the wealthy society. They understand foreshadowing better than the little people.

When will the entire cellular network and power grid infrastructure shut down? Not a fucking clue. Those people keep changing the dates because they see themselves as being that clever. They're known to do this for important meetings. They'll set a time and show up an hour earlier or ten hours late. "Never let the enemy know your schedule." That disturbing motto they use with their own family! Understand who and what we're dealing with.

My advice: Get ready to not have a phone, internet, and electricity. They'll blame it on China. They'll blame it on solar flares. They'll blame it on Russia. They'll blame it on hackers. They'll blame it on climate control. They'll blame it on democrats interfering with the upcoming retarded election, and the democrats will blame the republicans. They do this because it keeps everyone confused. They did the same fucking thing with Covid. Understand who and what we're dealing with.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057 and Dr SmalCox
It’s over

• Hmm...
Before reports broadcasted from China about Covid-19 in 2020, in the latter of 2019, there was a virus outbreak in Kentucky at a hospital. The protocols and quarantine used were the exact ones months later during Covid. That outbreak was the foreshadowing.

These cellular outages, as well as internet that's being reported, are also foreshadowing.

We're getting there, folks.

I see this as a WARNING, TIME TO PREPARE for the wealthy society. They understand foreshadowing better than the little people.

When will the entire cellular network and power grid infrastructure shut down? Not a fucking clue. Those people keep changing the dates because they see themselves as being that clever. They're known to do this for important meetings. They'll set a time and show up an hour earlier or ten hours late. "Never let the enemy know your schedule." That disturbing motto they use with their own family! Understand who and what we're dealing with.

My advice: Get ready to not have a phone, internet, and electricity. They'll blame it on China. They'll blame it on solar flares. They'll blame it on Russia. They'll blame it on hackers. They'll blame it on climate control. They'll blame it on democrats interfering with the upcoming retarded election, and the democrats will blame the republicans. They do this because it keeps everyone confused. They did the same fucking thing with Covid. Understand who and what we're dealing with.
read through them brother, you are one of my favorite posters across all the forums i browse.

on a side note though what do you think of the pet goat 2 video?

• +1
read through them brother, you are one of my favorite posters across all the forums i browse.

There's a lot to absorb with pet goat 2.

• Woah

Suppose they shut everything down. Literally, leaving us in the dark. They flash it back on ten hours later. It gave us ten hours to discuss the event. Everyone immediately goes to the news sources to find out what the fuck happened. They speculate all sorts of things from hackers, solar flares, computer viruses, yadda yadda. They leave everyone with a cliffhanger, something to do with China. It shuts down again!

For the next few to twenty hours, we discuss what we learned. We also speculate about that cliffhanger. "China? The fuck?" Lights back on! Except, ugh, the internet isn't doing so well. Oh, boy, so much for the conspiracists and whistleblowers—no one will hear them.

They tell the people, "China has attacked us." However, the reports are sketchy. "Taiwan is being invaded by someone. Intelligence believes it's China." Naw, really? Lights out!

This might be the only foolproof method for a national draft success. The internet poses too many risks. Too many mouths! Too many monkey wrenches! The entire thing must be shut down to get those draft numbers scrumptious.

• Woah
What kind of schizophrenic shit is this.

• Hmm...
Does that mean we won’t be able to use looksmax.org anymore? 😧😖

• So Sad
What kind of schizophrenic shit is this.
The same kind that made you cover your face from an invisible killer. The same kind that made you get injected with something you weren't allowed to question. That kind! Get used to it because it's about to get injected with steroids. You think 2020-2021 was crazy? You haven't seen anything yet!

Does that mean we won’t be able to use looksmax.org anymore? 😧😖
Trust me, bettering your looks won't be part of your daily thoughts. Perhaps, on a calm night, if any, while sipping a self-made reward, you might reminisce about these days. You might think, "Fucking brutal. If I could go back in time, I would tell myself about these days."

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back