Getting a GF/laid is so easy! Getting laid takes just four steps! If not, It’s because Women can sense you're retarded.

Are you Retarded or Autistic?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
RICO

RICO

Equinox
  • Take a shower everyday.
  • Brush your teeth after every meal at least twice a day.
  • Stay fit exercise, eat well, sleep 7-8 hours per night.
  • Dress to impress.

Just be chill,
I don’t know why guys have such a hard time doing something so natural like finding a mate and pairing up. I think many of you guys are actually mentally retarded/autistic.

Women can sense if you're retarded.

That's it. That's why they're not fucking you. It's not because you're ugly, nerdy, poor, a loser, etc.

It's because they know you're retarded before you even open your mouth, and especially right after you do.

There is no hiding this. They just know, and if they somehow don't know right away, they will eventually. Women can just immediately tell that there is something genetically wrong with you, and that trying to get romantically involved in any way is a bad idea. They are genetically programmed to identify defective males

Look at pic related. You can just immediately tell he has bad genes and must never be allowed to reproduce.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 18045 and whiteissuperior
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: RICO
Honestly most of you guys need mental and psychological help. Like cognitive and behavioral therapy.

Yes retarded girls will be banged by chad. But you can’t honestly expect a Stacie to give a retard any attention?

“Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is identified in females at a substantially lower rate than in males, with most epidemiological studies reporting approximately a 4:1 male to female ratio (Fombonne 2009).”

“Males are generally more likely to be diagnosed with ADHD than females, with a male to female ratio of approximately 4:1 in community samples.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
9D704E11 E016 4A3A 9D21 114957E4F4B6

I am retarded. :feelsuhh:😢

Attachments

• 0C0546B7-1C84-4404-81CF-0C061D47528A.jpeg
    0C0546B7-1C84-4404-81CF-0C061D47528A.jpeg
    967 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and RICO
I iqmogg you back to your mother's womb

great I'll tell.that to Jonny from Den Haag, his style is very chill

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, RICO and Deleted member 14077
do not take a shower everyday. Set up a routine that fits your skin and your hair type.

• JFL
i didnt think you looked this bad. your pfp frauded. Also you are indeed retarded get rid of that neck beard, shave your cheeks rejuvinate your facial skin. stop wearing so much black. become a pastel fag

• +1
women have personality detectors now huh :lul:

• +1

• JFL
Honestly most of you guys need mental and psychological help. Like cognitive and behavioral therapy.

Yes retarded girls will be banged by chad. But you can’t honestly expect a Stacie to give a retard any attention?

“Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is identified in females at a substantially lower rate than in males, with most epidemiological studies reporting approximately a 4:1 male to female ratio (Fombonne 2009).”

View attachment 1606807
“Males are generally more likely to be diagnosed with ADHD than females, with a male to female ratio of approximately 4:1 in community samples.”

this is what most incels miss out on. the only incels that deserve recognition are those who truly tried and yet failed

• So Sad
how can motherfuckers even be this stupid. his iq is good but he probably got raised dumb
Because it's obviously sarcastic

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
  • Take a shower everyday.
  • Brush your teeth after every meal at least twice a day.
  • Stay fit exercise, eat well, sleep 7-8 hours per night.
  • Dress to impress.

Just be chill,
I don’t know why guys have such a hard time doing something so natural like finding a mate and pairing up. I think many of you guys are actually mentally retarded/autistic.

Women can sense if you're retarded.

That's it. That's why they're not fucking you. It's not because you're ugly, nerdy, poor, a loser, etc.

It's because they know you're retarded before you even open your mouth, and especially right after you do.

There is no hiding this. They just know, and if they somehow don't know right away, they will eventually. Women can just immediately tell that there is something genetically wrong with you, and that trying to get romantically involved in any way is a bad idea. They are genetically programmed to identify defective males

Look at pic related. You can just immediately tell he has bad genes and must never be allowed to reproduce.View attachment 1606778

The kid has bad genes? No he's literally still in his puberty and had a chance to be a mogger assuming he grew decent.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar