Getting a high quality wifey material gf wont make you happy if you are ugly.

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
Ngl I recently got lucky, but I still despise my ahh since I get mogged by virtually everybody. Point is if you have self image issues getting a gf won't fix it. Even though I mog niggas my age economically and iq wise,still I am dissatisfied.

Thanks for listening to my ted talk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, FacialStructure404, cannotbeasked and 3 others
once you learn what the word mog means it's over

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, FacialStructure404 and Geoff2024
Bump

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, FacialStructure404, greycel and 1 other person
Sounds painful innit

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, PeakIncels and Geoff2024
Sounds painful innit
This not a rant type shii. I am content with what God has dealt me. But I sadly can't fix my self image issues

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and PeakIncels
I'd sell my left ballsack to be able to get a gf bro pls don't complain Bhai, you achieved what most here want, you should be proud of yourself

• Love it
Reactions: Geoff2024
Nigga why do u never bring any constructive input into the discussion :feelswhy:
that's what happened to you, you learned about looksmaxxing now your life is pain

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, PeakIncels and Geoff2024
I'd sell my left ballsack to be able to get a gf bro pls don't complain Bhai, you achieved what most here want, you should be proud of yourself
I am trying my best to treat her like a queen she deserves nothing less than that

• +1
either way who cares if you get mogged? there is always someone better than you at something bro, the good thing to do is to be satisfied with what you have and always seek to improve but never raise your hopes and expectations too high
:)

• +1
either way who cares if you get mogged? there is always someone better than you at something bro, the good thing to do is to be satisfied with what you have and always seek to improve but never raise your hopes and expectations too high
I dream of being mtn :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Wow. I’d kill thousands of incels to have what you have and you’re still bitching. Fuck you.
IMG 5801

This site has completely destroyed my dreams of LTRing a HQNP girl I don't even care at this point

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, PeakIncels and Geoff2024
This site has completely destroyed my dreams of LTRing a HQNP girl I don't even care at this point
Good girls are out there but are rare as fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, unfortunatehobbies, try2beme and 2 others
And there will be even more competition for them :feelswhy:
I feel like God felt bad for me :lul::lul::lul:. I genuinely lived my life treating everyone nice expecting nothing back. Maybe god wanted to treat me :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: silently_said
This not a rant type shii. I am content with what God has dealt me. But I sadly can't fix my self image issues

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and PeakIncels
Ngl I recently got lucky, but I still despise my ahh since I get mogged by virtually everybody. Point is if you have self image issues getting a gf won't fix it. Even though I mog niggas my age economically and iq wise,still I am dissatisfied.

most of .org seem to not comprehend this

• +1
I disagree one hundred percent

• +1
I cant comprehend that a woman loves me for who I am and can see past my (clear) imperfections

• +1
Reactions: greycel

You're not even ugly you beautiful bhenchod. :ogre:

• +1
You're not even ugly you beautiful bhenchod. :ogre:
My benchod I am thankful for you uplifting me, but compared to the average dane lookswise and height wise I am invisible. Even my fellow arabs mog me to oblivion :feelswhy:

• WTF
Reactions: greycel and Gengar
My benchod I am thankful for you uplifting me, but compared to the average dane lookswise and height wise I am invisible. Even my fellow arabs mog me to oblivion :feelswhy:
Let's agree to disagree, I don't think it's as bad as you're making it out to be. In fact, it's not even bad at all. :feelsgah:

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back