Getting a job is more difficult than getting a gf

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
A job is like fiction , a pipedream, near impossible to get it

But a girl is possible to get

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Bashan and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Incel trait
 
shitty jobs are very easy to get.

but getting a well-paid job (6+ figures) is hard. true.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23974 and 4 others
shitty jobs are very easy to get.

but getting a well-paid job (6+ figures) is hard. true.

Bro , shitty jobs is a pipedream for me

Id sell my soul to become a janitor bro

//Thomas DOM
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Keeping money is hard. As soon as I get paid I spend it all. It’s almost like I’m trying to get rid of it as fast as I can, a nigga playing hot potato with that cash ayeee
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 20399
Its easy to get a job
Bro , shitty jobs is a pipedream for me

Id sell my soul to become a janitor bro

//Thomas DOM
Janitor isn't a shitty job its a good job depending on your employee
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Bro , shitty jobs is a pipedream for me

Id sell my soul to become a janitor bro

//Thomas DOM
u could just do like food/grocery deliveries I think there isn't even a real job application for that tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20652
Its easy to get a job

Janitor isn't a shitty job its a good job depending on your employee

Yeah I know its good job i just assumed its considered shitty job on psl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
i really want to become a bouncer. its my dream job. kicking people out of night clubs and protecting females
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, the BULL and Deleted member 20652
i really want to become a bouncer. its my dream job. kicking people out of night clubs and protecting females

Same bro. I like jobs that includes POWER n AUTHORITY. I love punishing people bro

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: executioner
A job is like fiction , a pipedream, near impossible to get it

But a girl is possible to get

//Thomas DOM
And for soem odd reason you don’t tag me… I’m literally the biggest Jobpiller on this fucking site
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
And for soem odd reason you don’t tag me… I’m literally the biggest Jobpiller on this fucking site

Bro im a healthy young man with high energy and im fully capable of working as a janitor yet THEY DONT WANNA HIRE ME

I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE EVERYDAY CAUSE NO JOB

//Thomas DOM
 

Similar threads

markye67
Replies
8
Views
43
cold_nano
cold_nano
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
32
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
debonss
Replies
3
Views
24
debonss
debonss
muhammad18347
Replies
16
Views
56
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top