getting a virgin girl is the only way to not get lifemogged

U

uksucks

Silver
You can't compete with famous men / billionaires / male models.

So you can't get giga stacies

But if you somehow get a virgin, well then you can't be beaten. Because a girl can't have negative 1 body count. 0 is as good as it gets. Getting a virgin is something many Chads will never do.

Also it's not acceptable for a high statues actor or footballer to get with <18yr olds even if it's legal. So many of them will never have had a virgin.

Yes they might slay one anyway and not publicly date one, but it's a big risk getting exposed and possibly cancelled. Also let's not forget they can be blue pilled too and think going for <18yr olds makes you a pedo

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, LancasteR, IAMNOTANINCEL and 10 others
Legit. I was with a virgin for almost a decade. She ended up dying though and I can't get over how fucked that is

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, IAMNOTANINCEL, Xangsane and 10 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, lemonnz, IAMNOTANINCEL and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, mathis, ihearvoices and 6 others
They can just LARP about being virgin / get hymenplasty etc.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ihearvoices and Schizotypalcel
You can't compete with famous men / billionaires / male models.

So you can't get giga stacies

But if you somehow get a virgin, well then you can't be beaten. Because a girl can't have negative 1 body count. 0 is as good as it gets. Getting a virgin is something many Chads will never do.

Also it's not acceptable for a high statues actor or footballer to get with <18yr olds even if it's legal. So many of them will never have had a virgin.

Yes they might slay one anyway and not publicly date one, but it's a big risk getting exposed and possibly cancelled. Also let's not forget they can be blue pilled too and think going for <18yr olds makes you a pedo
one of the most brutal pills

My gf is htb virgin, no relationship history

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, finn899 and Gengar
Just go based off of bleeding
That doesn't determine anything, really. Only 1 in 2 women bleed. And the bleeding is from other factors, i.e. not enough foreplay and/or dick on the bigger side. :hnghn: I already said before that even non-virgins bleed and that's true.

Why is a virgin girl going to choose an Autistic lookmaxxing Incel?

• So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices
That doesn't determine anything, really. Only 1 in 2 women bleed. And the bleeding is from other factors, i.e. not enough foreplay and/or dick on the bigger side. :hnghn: I already said before that even non-virgins bleed and that's true.
Then don't have big dick and do a lot of foreplay + who cares if you miss a false negative

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
why people so obsessed about stacy, she's like 1% and we all want to have it.
such a waste of time

Yeh I don't so doesn't apply to me
Well 50% of the male population has a dick that's a bit bigger than average or quite some size bigger, so that doesn't help them.

Well 50% of the male population has a dick that's a bit bigger than average or quite some size bigger, so that doesn't help them.
Mines a little bit bigger but I doubt it makes non virgin bleed + if it was a 17yr old + she claimed virgin + doesn't seem like a hoe + bleeds, then id accept it

Mines a little bit bigger but I doubt it makes non virgin bleed + if it was a 17yr old + she claimed virgin + doesn't seem like a hoe + bleeds, then id accept it
What if she doesn't bleed despite actually being a virgin? You'd mistakenly believe she's not a virgin.

Over Over Over.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
What if she doesn't bleed despite actually being a virgin? You'd mistakenly believe she's not a virgin.
That's a false negative but I think that rate is much much lower than false positives

Caging at british status. JFL. What is it?
Status of being from a more prosperous country, passport, media etc..

A Colombian girl was very impressed when I told her I was British.
Also my friend geomaxed to colombia. He had met a gf there online prior to going there. At lunch with her friends, when a girl found out he was British she started wide eyeing him asking loads of questions, giving crazy iois right in front of his gf.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Status of being from a more prosperous country, passport, media etc..

A Colombian girl was very impressed when I told her I was British.
Also my friend geomaxed to colombia. He had met a gf there online prior to going there. At lunch with her friends, when a girl found out he was British she started wide eyeing him asking loads of questions, giving crazy iois right in front of his gf.
I see, thank you

• +1
According to Freud virgins feel repressed in the relationship and more likely to cheat because they feel they were missing out

Legit. I was with a virgin for almost a decade. She ended up dying though and I can't get over how fucked that is
Very sorry for your loss, many men would kill for that, but that delivery made me cage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
They can just LARP about being virgin / get hymenplasty etc.
muslims got it figured out, they marry lolis, you will know if theyre virgins or not and you can brainwash them to not be as bad as the average modern woman

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
According to Freud virgins feel repressed in the relationship and more likely to cheat because they feel they were missing out
Finding one young is the only way. I mean 17yr old not a 26yr old landwhale who's scared to be seen naked

Finding one young is the only way. I mean 17yr old not a 26yr old landwhale who's scared to be seen naked
Did you read what I wrote

• +1
muslims got it figured out, they marry lolis, you will know if theyre virgins or not and you can brainwash them to not be as bad as the average modern woman
For a second I thought you were @yeeyeeslayer. :ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Did you read what I wrote
OK yeh I did but I misinterpreted it.

Maybe that's true but they won't know at the time that you intend you have children with them and stay for life. Hopefully they get attached also with children it's unlikely they'd cheat, more so an adult virgin girl who is older like 20+

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies