Getting bimax impact on my face?

N

NattyMikeO

6f5 gymcelled mtn leanmaxxing to htn
I have sleep apnea and since I am 33 years old, I don't want to use that cuck machine for another 40-60 years. Id rather get Bimax, which should solve the issue. Unfortunately and fortunately, the surgery would be 100% covered by the government. Downside is that it will be done by some bluepilled boomer who will give me just enough forward growth to fix the issue ; 5-10mm.

So based on my pictures, do you think it will improve my face, make it worst, do very little, etc? I am pretty sure it will have a very minor impact since I am not really recessed. But I am mostly scared to look weird afterward, but pretty sure its gonna be alright.

Haven't booked an appointment with a surgeon yet, and it probably will be a year before I get the surgery minimum(its free so it takes a long time).

Attachments

• B28BC1B3-CAE7-4189-A6DB-56B340A94163.jpeg
    B28BC1B3-CAE7-4189-A6DB-56B340A94163.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 5DFC2D0C-6BF9-4991-9525-40B4270B8E13.jpeg
    5DFC2D0C-6BF9-4991-9525-40B4270B8E13.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
i wouldnt get tbh. your side profile isnt great but it looks average. free bimax wont give the best results aesthrtically but if you want to get it for medical problems thats another thing.

• +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, sportsmogger and NattyMikeO
i wouldnt get tbh. your side profile isnt great but it looks average. free bimax wont give the best results aesthrtically but if you want to get it for medical problems thats another thing.
Yeah as long as it fixes my sleep apnea and doesn't fuck my face up I'll be happy. Would still like it to improve things ngl. I know id get much better results with further weighloss(going from 11 down to 8% atm), and then neck lift or whatever to fix my hyoid skin. I feel the sagginess of my skin is what hurt my side profile the most.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Yeah as long as it fixes my sleep apnea and doesn't fuck my face up I'll be happy. Would still like it to improve things ngl. I know id get much better results with further weighloss(going from 11 down to 8% atm), and then neck lift or whatever to fix my hyoid skin. I feel the sagginess of my skin is what hurt my side profile the most.
sagginess occurs whrn your jaw doesnt provide enough stratch with it's forward growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and NattyMikeO
sagginess occurs whrn your jaw doesnt provide enough stratch with it's forward growth
Yeah makes sense, maybe bimax will help a little bit then. Pretty much the only thing that really annoys me about my side profile. The rest I am happy with.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Your cheekbones,eye area,skin condition,bit high hairline,low hyoid bone,buccal fat are main weaknesses....you have somewhere decent foward growth but it lacks bone definition

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Your cheekbones,eye area,skin condition,bit high hairline,low hyoid bone,buccal fat are main weaknesses....you have somewhere decent foward growth but it lacks bone definition
cheekbones are not really a flaw, the picture doesn't do them justice, its shitty indoor lighting. Here's a picture that show them off a little bit better, but still shitty indoor lighting. They are not amazing by any means, but I don't think they are the problem. I think you hit the nail on the head, problem is the bulk of the cheek, might be fat, and that`s what I am going to find out ; going from 11 down to 8% bf atm. It might also be because I have poor swallowing habits ; I don't really chew well or swallow with my tongue. I suspect the muscle in my cheeks to be hypertrophied. Which hides the cheeks obviously, Trying to fix that, but its going to take a while. Bimax might help to stretch the cheeks and make my cheeks more apparent, what do you think?

I like my eye area personally, would like hunter eyes, but most before/after of canthoplasty look uncanny as fuck. Only real flaw is slight negative canthal tilt and eye shape, which is really not as significant as psl autism would lead you to believe, all other factors(IPD, schelera, ect) are good. My gf says my eyes is what she likes the most about my face. Hunter eyes are very rare thankfully.

I am doing some exercise for hyoid bone, but I need to ramp this shit up a notch. Might look into neck lift + Kybella when I get around 40, 33 atm.

And for skin I use tretinoin cream, its been 6 months, shit takes time to work, should be better in 6 months timeé

Attachments

• 3184AF3B-D29E-4E9E-9E48-A33F9CB57D01.jpeg
    3184AF3B-D29E-4E9E-9E48-A33F9CB57D01.jpeg
    641.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
You wouldn't benefit shit from it