Getting casted for modeling isn't always good..

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. Today I was walking outside and I got stopped by some random lady. I heard a voice telling me "HEY" and a tapping on my shoulder, and I thought maybe, just maybe, today would be my lucky day and that some beautiful woman was for some reason asking for my socials. However, this was not the case. I turned around and I saw a middle-aged woman, the age of a young teacher generously, and for some reason she wanted my interest. I took out my headphones, and she tells me that she's with a modeling agency and that I had a "unique look", and she liked the way I was dressed or something. She gives me a card to prove she's not bullshitting, and she asks to take my photo. Albeit confused, I obliged. She makes me fill in my name and my email in her notes app. She also mentions in passing that their company is casting for a movie or some shit, keep that in mind.

I am very confused after this, and my mind begins to wander. "What did she mean by 'unique look'?" "What do the models in the agency look like?" My confusion lasts until I get home, and I am so immersed in my thoughts that I do not even listen to music on my way home, which literally never happens to me unless my phone is dead or something. Anyways, I get home and I look at the modeling website.

IT'S FUCKING BRUTAL.
Literally every single teenage male model either:
  1. Looks deformed, like genuinely deformed. Birth defect sort of shit.
  2. Looks like a gigamutt, like those images of what people in 2050 will look like.
  3. Looks simply unattractive.
It's fucking brutal. There was only one male teen model there who was actually attractive, and it was from a frauded angle so it's not even the best way to judge. There were actually a few decent looking female models, including one I recognized as a user's avi (which makes me wonder how the fuck the user got to that). But besides that, 99% of the people there were subhuman. Also, out of curiosity I checked the movie thing they were casting for, and it was legit some movie about an Asian kid growing up or some shit. So not only did they think I was subhuman, there's a possibility they thought I was asian.

It was very brutal, I even felt like crying. My mom noticed I was sad, and I told her what had happened. She thought I was exaggerating, but I pointed out to her that 99% of the male-models were ugly. I tried to get her to admit I was ugly too, but she refused to admit it, and kept making up excuses lol. Fucking brutal man, I'd prefer it if somebody just walked up to me and told me I was a fucking ugly genetic failure.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Klasik01, Infinite and 17 others
The jews

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, neverchadlite, MoggerGaston and 3 others
and then you waked up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and kebab
Legit ropefuel.

FREE ALL MY NIGGAS THO
@brwn mogger
@BitchBoy
@CurryAscender
@moggathon
@TheTakeoverHasBegun

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 48681 and 3 others
Time to statusmaxx

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Lol good looking people problems

Legit ropefuel.

FREE ALL MY NIGGAS THO
@brwn mogger
@BitchBoy
@CurryAscender
@moggathon
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
Half of these people are just alts, and the other half is temp-banned or not even banned.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and moggathon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
@Ramezu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681
nice humblebrag

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Bushman and Tai Lung
nice humblebrag
I'm legit not even bragging bro, do you want to see the people they cast? It's all ugly guys.

It's like getting casted for a Freak Show in the 1800s.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
Model halo would be cool though

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Xangsane
Mogs me.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Deleted member 48681
You're a fakecel and a personality chad. 😡
How am I a fakecel? I never got scouted. Because I’m actually ugly.

I got casted for kerala industry hero but I declined as I didn’t want to mess with mafia

How am I a fakecel? I never got scouted. Because I’m actually ugly.
You aren't "uniquely ugly" like I am. Most likely you're just not lean.

You aren't "uniquely ugly" like I am. Most likely you're just not lean.
I basically got a crooked face. And I’m chubby. I’m ugly.

I got casted for kerala industry hero but I declined as I didn’t want to mess with mafia

Tales from the Mumbai sewer systems.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
brutal im glad when i checked the place i was scouted for that it wasnt all subhumans and they have traceable history and shit i was mirin a guy hard that they had posted about scouting the other day

Picture of the card she gave you

Legit ropefuel.

FREE ALL MY NIGGAS THO
@brwn mogger
@BitchBoy
@CurryAscender
@moggathon
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
I made a few calls
IMG 1509

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
Picture of the card she gave you
I took this pic earlier and was going to post, but didn't. I'm too lazy to take another.
408394278 1400887227129013 1787553158782802629 n

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 29581
Title. Today I was walking outside and I got stopped by some random lady. I heard a voice telling me "HEY" and a tapping on my shoulder, and I thought maybe, just maybe, today would be my lucky day and that some beautiful woman was for some reason asking for my socials. However, this was not the case. I turned around and I saw a middle-aged woman, the age of a young teacher generously, and for some reason she wanted my interest. I took out my headphones, and she tells me that she's with a modeling agency and that I had a "unique look", and she liked the way I was dressed or something. She gives me a card to prove she's not bullshitting, and she asks to take my photo. Albeit confused, I obliged. She makes me fill in my name and my email in her notes app. She also mentions in passing that their company is casting for a movie or some shit, keep that in mind.

I am very confused after this, and my mind begins to wander. "What did she mean by 'unique look'?" "What do the models in the agency look like?" My confusion lasts until I get home, and I am so immersed in my thoughts that I do not even listen to music on my way home, which literally never happens to me unless my phone is dead or something. Anyways, I get home and I look at the modeling website.

IT'S FUCKING BRUTAL.
Literally every single teenage male model either:
  1. Looks deformed, like genuinely deformed. Birth defect sort of shit.
  2. Looks like a gigamutt, like those images of what people in 2050 will look like.
  3. Looks simply unattractive.
It's fucking brutal. There was only one male teen model there who was actually attractive, and it was from a frauded angle so it's not even the best way to judge. There were actually a few decent looking female models, including one I recognized as a user's avi (which makes me wonder how the fuck the user got to that). But besides that, 99% of the people there were subhuman. Also, out of curiosity I checked the movie thing they were casting for, and it was legit some movie about an Asian kid growing up or some shit. So not only did they think I was subhuman, there's a possibility they thought I was asian.

It was very brutal, I even felt like crying. My mom noticed I was sad, and I told her what had happened. She thought I was exaggerating, but I pointed out to her that 99% of the male-models were ugly. I tried to get her to admit I was ugly too, but she refused to admit it, and kept making up excuses lol. Fucking brutal man, I'd prefer it if somebody just walked up to me and told me I was a fucking ugly genetic failure.
mogs me... im deleting my account now. may i asked where you got recruited>