Getting fat during bulk is a meme right?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I started gymceling at sub 15% bodyfat, had abs, super vascular arms. I have been eating at a 500 calories surplus for the last 4 months now. My abs are starting to fade and I want to rope. Is there legit any benefit to eating at that much of a surplus or should I just be at a 200 calorie surplus.

Solution
Deleted member 12669
I started gymceling at sub 15% bodyfat, had abs, super vascular arms. I have been eating at a 500 calories surplus for the last 4 months now. My abs are starting to fade and I want to rope. Is there legit any benefit to eating at that much of a surplus or should I just be at a 200 calorie surplus.
You're abs are starting to fade because you're body fat is increasing. You need to be hitting the gym and lifting heavy + consuming a lot of protein to make the bulking beneficial. After you've reached a level where you decide not to bulk anymore, start cutting aggressively.

Now mark my post as a solution OP, thanks
who cares honestly? you knew what you were getting in to when you started the bulk.

You're abs are starting to fade because you're body fat is increasing. You need to be hitting the gym and lifting heavy + consuming a lot of protein to make the bulking beneficial. After you've reached a level where you decide not to bulk anymore, start cutting aggressively.

Solution
unless you have BBC genetics, you first wanna do a dirty bulk so you can get mass much faster, but this is recommended just as a starting solution, you can't just pig out on food forever, but this way is very efficient in the beginning, after u pack some muscle and reach around 23% bodyfat you can just eat less and your newly acquired muscle mass will stay

@Aliens95